WA State Sponser-Update- Where are you now? class of 2008 - 2010

cartertucker

All being well...When are you hoping to move to WA?  

330 members have voted

1. 1. All being well...When are you hoping to move to WA?

• September 2009 or Before
    • October 2009
    • November 2009
    • December 2009
    • January 2010
    • February 2010
    • March 2010
    • April 2010
    • May 2010
    • June 2010 or Later

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest antipope

Has anyone been turned down for wa state sponsorship? What reasons have they given in the past for turning applications down? Is there any reason for us all to worry as much as we seem to be as they seem to be accepting us all, just taking their time to do it.

Guest hazeotoole

our agent has only had 2 rejected and that was victoria and she said they were from high risk countries and also said vic is very strict so would not worry people! Just hang on in there :)

Congratulations Yorkshire Pud and Wolkenwalker!!!!

Just got back from Spain and been catching up on all the posts I've missed over the past week. Was getting worried that nobody had heard anything while I've been on holiday but it sounds like the State Sponsorship team in Perth have got their act together again. :wink:

Fingers crossed we should have a few more sponsorships granted this week!

Mandy x

Guest KatyNick

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU BOTH on getting your SS!!! I hope you have opened the champagne!

With looking at your time line Yorkshirepud it took exactly 3 months - fingers crossed others hear this week.

Enjoy the feeling!!

Guest yorkshirepud

We've got the SS, but as havent heard from agents, we have absolutely no idea what happens next! Any ideas??

Guest mcleod275
We've got the SS, but as havent heard from agents, we have absolutely no idea what happens next! Any ideas??

Hiya

First you have to accept the state sponsorship, our letter was sent to us direct as we are not using an agent, my OH signed the form and we scanned and emailed it back to them.

WA will then send a Form 1100 to DIAC informing them of your sponsorship. DIAC will then proceed to process your visa as a 176.

In theory you will get a case officer within 10 days, however do have 10 days after that day to contact you so can be up to a month, however ours was within 10 days. As you have front loaded your PCC and meds you may even just get your visa granted without being contact by a CO.

Good luck with turning Purple - we are still waiting :sad:

Claire xx

Guest shonz
Anymore news anyone? has anyone got that email?:wubclub:

Contacted agent yesterday who e mailed me back today, nothing...... just the exact info i got yesterday that my application is with a case officer and i would hear something in the next 2-3 weeks.............losing the will to believe.

Shonz xx:confused:

Contacted agent yesterday who e mailed me back today, nothing...... just the exact info i got yesterday that my application is with a case officer and i would hear something in the next 2-3 weeks.............losing the will to believe.

Shonz xx:confused:

It must be sooo frustrating for you! Chin up and try not lose your will, fingers are crossed for you!:hug:

Guest zimbabwean

Hi everyone,

Does anyone know what is going on with the selection process?

The more i research it the more i notice that it is totaly random. Visas are not being granted in the order they have been submited in and some people have got thier visas before others even though they were submited later than them. I know that there are some things that could affect it like weather they needed more info from applicants in some cases and weather your meds etc were frontloaded but it really does look more random than you would think and the timelines are big.

Anyone have any information on this?

Hi here are our details

Name: Hazeotoole

State Sponsorship Submitted: 03/04/09

Date Approved: Not yet told 12 weeks coming up to 10 now so here's hoping

Hi & thanks for joining our thread....:cute:

Im sorry it has taken me so long to add you to our front page, but I have not been online for a few days........

But im back now & you are very welcome :yes:

Name psmdwaiting

Applied On-line for WA SS Dec 3rd 2008

Occupation Telecommunications Linesperson

SS Approved Feb 9th 2009

Visa Granted!! 30th April 2009!!

Hi, welcome to our thread, sorry it has taken me so long to add you to our front page, but I have not been online for a few days....I have now added you & you are 'officially' PURPLE! :v_SPIN:

Congratulations on your Visa :jiggy:

Name: Lauren Clark

Online application submitted: 09/06/09 for SSV wa

175 applied: May 2009

SS received: Waiting patiently - At least 3 months processing time scale given

Hi & a very warm welcome to our thread, I am sorry it has taken me a while to add you to our front page, but I havent been online for a few days.....

Hope you enjoy posting here :cute:

Can you put me on your list? Husband is a coded welder. We applied for WA SS on 27/03/09 and have been told today, that we should hear something in the next 2 weeks (waiting 11 weeks so far). great to know we're not the only ones cracking up.

Hello, welcome & thankyou for joining our thread, I have added your details to our front page now :yes:

And yes, you are in very good company here......We are all slowly but surely being driven mad by this waiting process!!! :twitcy:

Well not extra Birthday present for me today but next Birthday I won't be waiting for an email from Australia I will be in Australia whoo whoo !

Hope you have a good party James enjoy your time with family and friend x

Emma

I hope you had a Happy Birthday anyway....:cute: And your right to keep positive thinking, your next Birthday could be spent on a white sandy beach looking into a blue sparkling ocean.....:cool:

No news for us either....had a really good feeling today as well, but no. Just the usual rubbish emails !! Still, its my little girls birthday birthday party tomorrow so I shall try and forget it for the weekend and enjoy that !! Lets hope we all get some good news next week :) x

Hope your Daughter had a fab Birthday Party....:wub:

I have a blackberry so everytime it flashes I get all excited thinking this will be someone with sponsorship or visa !

Emma x

Sorry Emma, I bet im making your Blackberry go crazy right now, as im posting heaps, as ive not been online for a while & having to catch up.... :biglaugh:

yessssss!!!!!!!! We got it!!!! We got state sponsorship!!!!

just rang wa - she confirmed it has been approved and a letter was sent to our agent on the bloody 9th june 9 (am too happy at the moment to question why never heard anything from agent) so she is going to email the approval.

Oh my god! I am shaking me and the kids have been jumping round the room with joy

just keep saying oh my god!!!

YIPPPPEEEEEE!!!!.....:jiggy:

What really fab news, I am really, really so very happy for you, what brilliant news for me to come back to

You are 'officially' BRILLIANT BLUE.......... 'WOOHOO'!!! :cool:

Hi everyone this is us

Name:Scarer

SS applied:14/05/09

Going for an off list nomination! Prepared for a long wait!

Hi & welcome to our thread, or as others are affectionately calling it 'the waiting room!' :cute:.....

I have now added your details to our front page :yes:

Hello.

Luise Maier is brilliant.

She managed that I got my old WA application again, Most of you knows that my application was withdrawn because a little mistake.

But today WA said yes!

I'm really happy and now it's partytime.

Brilliant news, really happy for you.....Enjoy your party :jiggy:

I have changed you to 'BRILLIANT BLUE- WOOHOO!!' :cool:

Guest dunkyboy

Hi

can you add me to the list please ?

Name : dunkyboy

Online application submitted : 24/04/09

SS received : No automated reply saying that processing time was minimum of three months

Guest wolkenwalker
Well done you - its such a fantastic feeling isnt it - everyone else, you must be just around the corner x

We approved at the same time! 09.06. :spinny:

Greedings ww

Archived