WA State Sponser-Update- Where are you now? class of 2008 - 2010

cartertucker

All being well...When are you hoping to move to WA?  

330 members have voted

1. 1. All being well...When are you hoping to move to WA?

• September 2009 or Before
    • October 2009
    • November 2009
    • December 2009
    • January 2010
    • February 2010
    • March 2010
    • April 2010
    • May 2010
    • June 2010 or Later

Guest Sebbers
Hope you had a Happy Birthday anyway James :yes:

Hi Kelly

Had a lovely time well what I can remember about it anyway.

James

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest yorkshirepud
YIPPPPEEEEEE!!!!.....:jiggy:

What really fab news, I am really, really so very happy for you, what brilliant news for me to come back to

You are 'officially' BRILLIANT BLUE.......... 'WOOHOO'!!! :cool:

Thanks so much Kelly, its Brill to be Blue - just wish there were more coming through too for everyone else - its all too complicated to work out exactly how things are being processed.

Our agent was in touch today and I will be sending our signed form back tomorrow. Agents have said once that's gone off to WA we should hear something in about one months time. What would that something be though?

Guest theleeclan

Congratulations yorkshirepud and wolkenwalker thats brilliant news.

Keeping fingers crossed everyone else hears soon .

Ann x

Hi

can you add me to the list please ?

Name : dunkyboy

Online application submitted : 24/04/09

SS received : No automated reply saying that processing time was minimum of three months

Hi & Welcome to our thread....It really is great to have you join us :yes:

With pleasure, I have added you to our ever expanding & ever growing in blue & purple :jiggy:front page!

Contacted agent yesterday who e mailed me back today, nothing...... just the exact info i got yesterday that my application is with a case officer and i would hear something in the next 2-3 weeks.............losing the will to believe.

Shonz xx

I am really, really feeling that you are going to hear very soon Shona, I know we dont like to phone WA, but when was the last time you called them yourself?

I remember that someone else on this thread said that they called them, spoke to a very friendly & helpfull person, who advised them & put their mind at rest, in fact I think they may have even been told that they were granted SS & the letter had been sent out :yes:

Now im not dissing your agent, as they may be wonderfull, but sometimes....They are so busy, that they dont perhaps understand what we are going through, mayby as much as we would like them to :nah:

Name : Raider08

SS submitted: 03/03/09

SS recieved: Approved on 10/06/09

Hello, welcome, thankyou for joining our thread.... (I have added your details to our front page) & most importantly......

CONGRATULATIONS on being 'BRILLIANT BLUE' :cool:

& recieving your State Sponsership Approval :jiggy:

Guest Sebbers
Isnt it great seeing March people starting to turn blue at last. At least we know there is movement.:v_SPIN:

well daily ritual completed again no news for us today :sad:

It is so lovely to see the front page a wash with beautiful

BRILLIANT BLUE.....:cool:

Now im really rooting for Shona (Shonz) this week, as...........

1/ She SHOULD be next

2/ She is patiently waiting

3/ She is deserving of it

4/ Blue is soooo her colour!! :cute:

It is so lovely to see the front page a wash with beautiful

BRILLIANT BLUE.....:cool:

Now im really rooting for Shona (Shonz) this week, as...........

1/ She SHOULD be next

2/ She is patiently waiting

3/ She is deserving of it

4/ Blue is soooo her colour!!

Yes I agree Shonz for Blue

Yes I agree Shonz for Blue :wub:

Good luck everyone else too!

Guest Sebbers
Have a look at the recent grants and they have been exactly 3 months practically to the day! So I reckon yours can't be too far away! My fingers are crossed for you!:hug:

I'm hoping so, my stress levels can't take much more of this, seem to have been in limboland for such a long time now.

It is good to see that March applicants are getting their grants albeit at the pace of a snail!

I did have a good feeling about this week, but something's telling me we'll hear next week sometime or is that just wishful thinking

Jen

I'm hoping so, my stress levels can't take much more of this, seem to have been in limboland for such a long time now.

It is good to see that March applicants are getting their grants albeit at the pace of a snail!

I did have a good feeling about this week, but something's telling me we'll hear next week sometime or is that just wishful thinking

Jen

Hi Jen......

I really do sympathise with you....'Limboland' is not a nice place to be in, not being able to make any concrete plans & feeling as though your future is in the hands of others...:eek:

However, what I 'try' and do & have done from the start, is a trick my husband taught me......

He always tells me to look at the worst case scenario!....

Ie: we were told to expect to hear back by at least 3 months, we applied 23/04/09, so that takes us to 23/07/09....

But he will say, lets 'hope' to hear by the end of August.....That way, come July, I wont be expecting it.....

Now believe me, being an optimist & a BIG one for making plans, it hasnt been easy, but im trying.....Although.....Please dont remind me of this come end of July..... :twitcy:

But what im trying to say is that, hard as it is, try your best to keep yourself busy, look at how far you have come, how little time you have left to wait now & before you know it......You will be posting here asking to be my next BRILLIANT BLUE!!! (& I cant wait) ;0)

Guest antipope

It's ok just found the main news page so i've bookmarked that, looks a useful source of information for all of us, thanks.

Guest hazeotoole

I second that sister! time to break out the big guns think i will go for an aussie style box!

Archived