WA State Sponser-Update- Where are you now? class of 2008 - 2010

cartertucker

All being well...When are you hoping to move to WA?  

330 members have voted

1. 1. All being well...When are you hoping to move to WA?

• September 2009 or Before
    • October 2009
    • November 2009
    • December 2009
    • January 2010
    • February 2010
    • March 2010
    • April 2010
    • May 2010
    • June 2010 or Later

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest TheHollies

med_Man_next_to_piles_of_paperwork.jpg

or maybe its just 1 person dealing with the lot and their stress levels are as high as ours!?

:nah:

Guest shonz
177334502.jpg

Aussie immigration staff w/c 1st March until......?????

:wink:

Thankkkk youuuuuuu soooo muchhhh...... you ve cheered me up.... and made me laugh at the whole situation.

Shonz xx

Guest TheHollies

thats good...think we all need to laugh at it once in a while, inbetween the screams, tears and large glasses of wine, hehehe!! x

Guest yorkshirepud

yessssss!!!!!!!! We got it!!!! We got state sponsorship!!!!

just rang wa - she confirmed it has been approved and a letter was sent to our agent on the bloody 9th june 9 (am too happy at the moment to question why never heard anything from agent) so she is going to email the approval.

Oh my god! I am shaking me and the kids have been jumping round the room with joy

just keep saying oh my god!!!

Guest TheHollies

just rang wa - she confirmed it has been approved and a letter was sent to our agent on the bloody 9th june 9 (am too happy at the moment to question why never heard anything from agent) so she is going to email the approval.

Oh my god! I am shaking me and the kids have been jumping round the room with joy

glitteryourway-9b4ffee0.gif

its about time they got some granted!! x

i should give your agent a kick up the a**e for not letting you know!! ;-)

Guest Sebbers

Congratulations on getting your ss, hopefully we won't be far behind you.

Jen

Guest shonz

CONGRATULATIONS once again...... you have got every right to jump about... keep jumping and enjoy the moment.....

Shonzxxx

Yorkshire in your agents defence if WA said they posted letter to your agent 9th June that was only Tuesday it takes longer than 4 days to arrive by post so they would not know Anyway great news for you

we lodged WA ss 13 March lets hope my acceptance is in the same post bag !

Guest Sebbers

Just emailed our agent to find out whether they've heard anything, for us no news yet. He says he called WA this morning and was advised taking approx. 2 1/2 to 3 months to process so were almost there.

Guest Jacqui J

Congratulations Yorkshirepud.

Delighted to hear your good news. :spinny: Let's hope there'll be loads more good news this week.

Guest scarer

Hi everyone this is us

Name:Scarer

SS applied:14/05/09

Going for an off list nomination! Prepared for a long wait!

Guest shonz
Just emailed our agent to find out whether they've heard anything, for us no news yet. He says he called WA this morning and was advised taking approx. 2 1/2 to 3 months to process so were almost there.[/quote

If only....... 15 weeks tomorrow..... and they ve said my application looks fine.

Shonz xx:arghh:

Guest hazeotoole

Thats so cool well done I got an email from our agent and she says they are processing the first week in March applications here is hoping some more of you hear today and tomorrow and the day after and before I know it will be my turn we applied 3/4/09 and she says we will def hear in the next 4 weeks!!!

Guest Sebbers

If only....... 15 weeks tomorrow..... and they ve said my application looks fine.

Shonz xx:arghh:

I really do hope you hear something soon. Have you spoken to WA about your application? It will be 13 weeks on Friday since we submitted ours and counting the waiting is terrible.

Guest wolkenwalker

Hello.

Luise Maier is brilliant.

She managed that I got my old WA application again, Most of you knows that my application was withdrawn because a little mistake.

But today WA said yes!

I'm really happy and now it's partytime.:hug:

Guest shonz
Hello.

She managed that I got my old WA application again, Most of you knows that my application was withdrawn because a little mistake.

But today WA said yes!

Well done....and Congratulations... you hung in there and it s came through..

Shonz xx

Guest yorkshirepud
Hello.

But today WA said yes!

Well done you - its such a fantastic feeling isnt it - everyone else, you must be just around the corner x

Guest Sebbers
Hello.

But today WA said yes!

Congratulations on getting your ss

Guest beverley

congratulations wolkenwalker, great feeling isnt it!!

im sure a few of you will hear something this week ! x

Archived