SUMMARY: Spouse Visa Processing times OFFSHORE-UK. Please add your Stats.

Guest sr1992

Guest Undecided!

Congratulations Pinkk8!! It's a great feeling isn't it? Fantastic news and so pleased that the news is good about your mum too.... what a stressful few months you've had. Now you can just look to the future. Best of luck to you both.

Guest Aussierachel

Hey,

thanks for this thread, is great to see that some applications are getting processed really quickly! We are sending ours next week and hoping to have it processed by January. Will keep you informed of our progress!

:smile:

Rachel

Guest brummie39

Hiya, great to read all this info, good to get an idea of long things may take.

1 question... has any had theres refered to charcter in oz? we have been told my hubbys may.

Any ideas how long this may take?

Cheers

Guest teammonkei

I'll wait with you theresa - though I cant be complaining yet, the CO would have only received our extra info yesterday. Doesnt stop the impatience!

Guest TheresaM

Ah, cheers!

The waiting is just awful, isn't it. I've been waiting for 13 weeks now........:frown:

The visa and everything else that goes along with moving out of the country is very stressful!

Guest teammonkei

15 weeks? oh my god! I seriously hope we dont have the same wait. Our CO has said she aims to get it all done asap and whether or not that is the usual speel I dont know but I'm hoping not...

I really hope you get news soon!!

Guest TheresaM
15 weeks? oh my god! I seriously hope we dont have the same wait. Our CO has said she aims to get it all done asap and whether or not that is the usual speel I dont know but I'm hoping not...

I really hope you get news soon!!

Lol, was thinking about pink and put 15 weeks - should have read 13. Still bad though eh?

My CO sent me an email saying that processing time is currently 3-4 months, but that she aims to get it done as soon as possible..............Let's hope your CO sticks to her statement!

Eama told me that my CO has been on holiday too. (She has the same CO as me).

Thanks, I hope I get good news soon too - I hope we all do!!

Guest teammonkei

Bummer, looks like it was just regular speel! She replied to the original application in 2.5 days so let's hope she keeps it up. Looks like your CO being on holiday was just rotten timing/luck :S

Will await good news!

Guest Emcooper

i think they all say that. when all our stuff was recieved, our CO said he would be in touch soon to finalize the visa, i ended up emailing him twice after hearing nothing, he never emailed back at all but someone else emailed saying we had the visa. Hope you both dont wait too long

Sub Class 300 Temporary Spouse Visa application posted 27.06.09

Acknowledgement received 01.07.09

Medical & chest xray 06.07.09

Spoke to CO 22.07.09

Visa granted!!!!!!!!!!!! 05.08.09

Thanks High Commission (Sanda & Candice) and good luck to all

Guest teammonkei

congrats Poddy!!

Our timeline was quite amazing - all done and approved (including extra info requested) in under 2 weeks. they are moving at lightning speed at the moment!

Guest TheresaM

you got your visa in 2 weeks??!!!

I'm so jealous!

I've no idea why nothing is happening with mine, and it's really getting me down now. We really needed to get out there in July and it's not happened.

14 weeks now.............

Guest teammonkei

I'm so sorry Theresa :( I know how much the waiting game sucks, I've been waiting to go home for about a year now!

Is it worth trying to get a hold of your CO to ask what's going on?

I am amazed at how fast our app was, I really wasnt expecting it. She requested further info 2.5 days after receiving the app, we got it to her a few days later and she approved it 2 days after that. It really was amazing and very lucky.

Let us know how you get on, I think it's worth a try to get some answers.

Best of luck!

Guest Demi60

16.03.2009- Sent Prospective Partner Visa Application (47SP & 40P)

17.03.2009 - Received by Australian High Commission in London with Police Check & Case Officer allocated

18.03.2009- Additional Information requested on Court Order to remove a child from the UK

20.03.2009- Money taken out

24.04.2009- Medicals done & sent from Panel Doctor

01.07.2009- Visas granted

Guest TheresaM
anyone had more news?

Congratulations Demi, you must be very pleased after a lengthy wait.

No more news from me Nadjez, that's 15 weeks now...........but I know that my case officer was on leave for about a month, and she was due back to work yesterday, so fingers crossed!!

Guest nettyoz

Hi all

Firstly wanted to say how I couldn't have submitted such a complete application without all the brilliant posts on the forum - so thanks to everyone.

Posted our Partner Visa (defacto) fully front loaded (Medicals done a couple of weeks ago and police certificate in app) on Monday 17th August special delivery which was received by Australia House in London on Tuesday 18th August - awaiting confirmation of receipt. Fingers crossed that we have a speedy turnaround!!

I am the sponsor and my boyfriend is the one immigrating - so big step for him, but loads of concerns he had have been allayed by this forum :hug:

So this is what we submitted:

• Form 47SP
  • Form 40SP

• Form 80 (we did this as everyone seemed to be getting asked for it)
  • Certified birth certificates and passports of applicant and sponsor
  • Original UK Police Certificate
  • 6 x Statutory Declarations Form 888 (3 by Australian Citizens and 3 by UK Citizens)
  • Applicant relationship statement
  • Sponsor relationship statement
  • Sponsor statement on how sponsorship obligations will be undertaken
  • De-facto relationship & financial Evidence:
    • Sponsor proof of income & employment for last 2 years
    • Joint Tenancy agreement
    • Joint bills
    • Joint bank account statements

[*]Social Evidence:

• Travel confirmations and itineraries
    • Photo’s of couple
    • Copies of cards and invitations

Hope the above helps some people who are preparing their application - Good luck.

Will update timeline when I get some more info!

Annette