SUMMARY: Spouse Visa Processing times OFFSHORE-UK. Please add your Stats.

Guest sr1992

Thanks guys xx still no email... I think we are a straight forward case married four years together eight and child together x Trying to think of excuse to email, but everything submitted ages ago

You are not quite at the 9 month mark tbf. And remember, there is no exact order or any logic in visa grants regardless of them perhaps granting some on the early side. Frustrating I know but your turn will come soon I am sure.

Hehe.......I'm thinking yrs will be soon but mine will be April time... I get married in November so they can't grant to soon, I don't understand why they only give u 9 months to get over sort a wedding, get married & apply for next part of visa.... Why not a year??!! Feel it's a lot of pressure & stress & no breathing space :wacko: but haho that's what it is :/ catch u later I've got to dash off to work now, have a great day :)

Hehe.......I'm thinking yrs will be soon but mine will be April time... I get married in November so they can't grant to soon, I don't understand why they only give u 9 months to get over sort a wedding, get married & apply for next part of visa.... Why not a year??!! Feel it's a lot of pressure & stress & no breathing space :wacko: but haho that's what it is :/ catch u later I've got to dash off to work now, have a great day :)

Where is it in Australia that you are heading to? There are some great popup wedding companies in perth!

You are not quite at the 9 month mark tbf. And remember, there is no exact order or any logic in visa grants regardless of them perhaps granting some on the early side. Frustrating I know but your turn will come soon I am sure.

I know xxxx just damn frustrating....

Hi!

I applied on 28th June 2015, CO is LC, Police Checks and Medical done in November. Hoping for a quick grant.

I was contacted by my CO with two questions in August:

"Please state why you and your partner have chosen to live apart" See below

"Please state why the applicant wasn't included on the secondary applicant's earlier PR application" - I wish we had known we could!

My girlfriend and I met in 2010, lived together for a year in Aus. Then I had to go home to finish my degree.

Then I came back on a WHV to try and secure full-time employment after completing my degree, no such luck.

Back home again to the UK and here I have been working for 2 and a half years while she secured her visa and I could then apply as her de-facto.

So been an item for 5 years, lived together for 2. We spend every day of annual leave together. (which is expensive when you live 10,000 miles away from each other)

Not saying that people's three months apart from each other while you wait for a visa isn't tough, it's all relative, but try 3 years of involuntary separation. : )

It's coming to an end now and just shows that if it's meant to be it will be.

Cheers,

J

Hi!

I applied on 28th June 2015, CO is LC, Police Checks and Medical done in November. Hoping for a quick grant.

I was contacted by my CO with two questions in August:

"Please state why you and your partner have chosen to live apart" See below

"Please state why the applicant wasn't included on the secondary applicant's earlier PR application" - I wish we had known we could!

My girlfriend and I met in 2010, lived together for a year in Aus. Then I had to go home to finish my degree.

Then I came back on a WHV to try and secure full-time employment after completing my degree, no such luck.

Back home again to the UK and here I have been working for 2 and a half years while she secured her visa and I could then apply as her de-facto.

So been an item for 5 years, lived together for 2. We spend every day of annual leave together. (which is expensive when you live 10,000 miles away from each other)

Not saying that people's three months apart from each other while you wait for a visa isn't tough, it's all relative, but try 3 years of involuntary separation. : )

It's coming to an end now and just shows that if it's meant to be it will be.

Cheers,

J

Wowzer what a long distance relationship you are in! I dont know how you did it! I hope it all works out for you and they accept your reasons for being apart! do you have joint bank accounts and what not? :) keep us posted :)

Edited by Keep me in oz

Friday again.... Will it be today I wonder.......

I guess its its a no then........ Maybe next week........I tell you tho if not I am going to... I am going to.... I am going too... Do nothing but moan about it on here, but the week after that I really will do something :wink:

Hi all, just realized that I erased my last message by mistake. Just for the purpose of the other applicants wanting to check on grant times, I have been granted my visa after 6 month. So happy it went that quick! Want to thank the owner of this forum for all the usefull infos I could gather on here and wish all the best and grants to everybody waiting!