SUMMARY: Spouse Visa Processing times OFFSHORE-UK. Please add your Stats.

Guest sr1992

Hoping to head back to Blue Mountains NSW, where I'm from originally, but nothing is ever set in stone!

Ahh, a beautiful place! We love Perth as it is where I am from, but we'd love to get over to NSW soon again. It is our 30th Wedding Anniversary next year, so maybe then. In the meantime we are excited about our daughter & her family hopefully getting their grant soon ?

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

Hi there.

I am new to this forum so please bare with me.

I lodged my application for myself and my children and gave all requested paperwork on 21st September. So far I have not heard anything. I have gone through a migration agent and she has advised me that I will be assigned a CO around 10 months taking my visa around the 1 year mark to be granted.

My partner's visa runs out in March (he had his granted years ago but due to certain circumstances didn't end up leaving for Oz when originally planned) but he has now just booked his one way flight for 3rd March. I am really hoping I will be able to get a travel visa to join him around July (when my children have finished school for the summer) and remain there until hopefully my visa will be granted around September time.

It was very mixed emotions when he booked his ticket as it marks the start of a wonderful adventure together (hopefully) but as you can imagine it's going to be hard to say goodbye when the time comes!!

Wishing everyone luck with their applications and congratulations to those who have just been granted. [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey all, I haven't been on here for a while. I got the case officer V assigned on 5th November, no idea why it took so long and I'm doing my medical tomorrow.

Hi Wkdstyle, they don't like it when u use co names on here so just change it to the initial :) I go my co in 2 months but some have waited 3/4 months and some have said they never got one!! Who knows why!?! Good luck with medical for tomorrow:)

Edited by snifter
removed CO name from quote

Hi there.

I am new to this forum so please bare with me.

I lodged my application for myself and my children and gave all requested paperwork on 21st September. So far I have not heard anything. I have gone through a migration agent and she has advised me that I will be assigned a CO around 10 months taking my visa around the 1 year mark to be granted.

My partner's visa runs out in March (he had his granted years ago but due to certain circumstances didn't end up leaving for Oz when originally planned) but he has now just booked his one way flight for 3rd March. I am really hoping I will be able to get a travel visa to join him around July (when my children have finished school for the summer) and remain there until hopefully my visa will be granted around September time.

It was very mixed emotions when he booked his ticket as it marks the start of a wonderful adventure together (hopefully) but as you can imagine it's going to be hard to say goodbye when the time comes!!

Wishing everyone luck with their applications and congratulations to those who have just been granted. [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey I wouldn't worry about not having a co yet sometimes it takes a bit longer....not sure how yr agent would know that u will get yr co at 10 months and be granted visa at 12 month because the wait time at the mo is 10-14 months so u may be lucky & have it granted at the 10 month mark.... We all have to just wait!!! Lol

Hi Wkdstyle, they don't like it when u use co names on here so just change it to the initial :) I go my co in 2 months but some have waited 3/4 months and some have said they never got one!! Who knows why!?! Good luck with medical for tomorrow:)

Ahh I understand, just thought it was odd that my CO didn't include their surname. I only received the random generic email that everyone else seemed to receive, but after my previous post I checked my emails and my CO contacted me to say that I've met the relationship requirements and requested for me to do a health examination. I wonder if they check this forum? :biglaugh:

So, medical done and from what I can see on my immi account I think they're satisfied with the results. I've applied for the police check. When it comes back, do you just upload it in the Evidence of Character section?

I haven't been asked for any other evidence so hopefully the police cert is the last piece of the jigsaw!

I received my police certificate today and uploaded a scan to the website. When I logged on, there was a message telling me that I have met the health requirements. So the results of my medical have obviously been submitted. There's nothing more to do now but wait....

So, medical done and from what I can see on my immi account I think they're satisfied with the results. I've applied for the police check. When it comes back, do you just upload it in the Evidence of Character section?

I haven't been asked for any other evidence so hopefully the police cert is the last piece of the jigsaw!

That's what I did, so I assume it's correct. Bit nervous to give advice on here, as I could be wrong! It worked for me, though, doing it like that. The medical goes directly to "them". After you attach the police check (which doesn't take long), you then have the horrible wait period, where you're checking your emails every day and driving yourself nuts! Good luck!

Yes, thats the place. If you click on the help icon, the pop up help text mentions police checks as part of the character evidence.

I received my police certificate today and uploaded a scan to the website. When I logged on, there was a message telling me that I have met the health requirements. So the results of my medical have obviously been submitted. There's nothing more to do now but wait....

Yepp, the big wait! Ours took about two months from the "everything ready, just have to wait" stage. Good luck.