SUMMARY: Spouse Visa Processing times OFFSHORE-UK. Please add your Stats.

Guest sr1992

Exciting turnarounds now!

I did a 309/100 application on 15 August and was contacted my a case officer yesterday! Yeah! But it only seemed to be a first name, initial C, although there was CB alongside my reference number and I'm not sure what that stands for, or if that's the CO's initials. Anyone else the same? Plus on the last updated list no one else had a case officer starting C. Just need to submit health and police checks within 70 days so that's good.

Thanks!

Oh, haven't managed to figure out how to change my signature along the bottom, maybe cause I'm on my iPad?

Edited by Spriteley

fingers crossed :)

Hi guys

Well we came on our tourist visa's (hubby and s'daughter) and unexpectedly told we could leave and return to get their proper ones so we arrived in Vanautu today and booked until Saturday giving more than a few working days and just got emails saying both of the visas have been granted!!!!!

We are elated - hubby can work starting January and we all feel so much happier that him and my s'daughter are not just floating in Oz!!!

It isn't a short wait guys (nor cheap!), know one realizes that until you start the process.....and not plain sailing when there - we have 4 campchairs/beds/camping equipment etc begged and borrowed until our house contents come.......and our beloved staffy not with us until 17th Jan, BUT we will look back and shrug at the inconveniences and grin at what we have achieved :-)

A x

Hi guys

Well we came on our tourist visa's (hubby and s'daughter) and unexpectedly told we could leave and return to get their proper ones so we arrived in Vanautu today and booked until Saturday giving more than a few working days and just got emails saying both of the visas have been granted!!!!!

We are elated - hubby can work starting January and we all feel so much happier that him and my s'daughter are not just floating in Oz!!!

It isn't a short wait guys (nor cheap!), know one realizes that until you start the process.....and not plain sailing when there - we have 4 campchairs/beds/camping equipment etc begged and borrowed until our house contents come.......and our beloved staffy not with us until 17th Jan, BUT we will look back and shrug at the inconveniences and grin at what we have achieved :-)

A x[/QUOTe]

Brilliant news, congratulations :)

Edited by MaggieMay24
Fixing quote tag

Hi everyone.

Just had an email..........Visa Granted! Class 100. The best Christmas Present I could have asked for! For those of you still waiting, here are our circs........

I'm an Australian PR. My wife applied in May 2015 for a 309/100 visa for her and our 6 year old daughter. (Applied using paper application via London)

Case officer notified us in June 2015.

Medicals should not be completed until 10th Nov (completed 10th Nov)

Police Checks completed 17th Nov.

Visa granted 14th Dec.

Must enter Oz by 17th Nov.

Time- 7 months 4 days

Best of luck to those of you still waiting. But lucking at recent events, it shouldn't be too long. Ours was a straight forward case in terms of relationship etc. (Been married 9 years with a 6 year old, always lived together in England)

Hi everyone.

Just had an email..........Visa Granted! Class 100. The best Christmas Present I could have asked for! For those of you still waiting, here are our circs........

I'm an Australian PR. My wife applied in May 2015 for a 309/100 visa for her and our 6 year old daughter. (Applied using paper application via London)

Visa granted 14th Dec.

Time- 7 months 4 days

Best of luck to those of you still waiting. But lucking at recent events, it shouldn't be too long. Ours was a straight forward case in terms of relationship etc. (Been married 9 years with a 6 year old, always lived together in England)

Wow congratulations. Fantastic news.... A little jealous tho xxxxx we are 7 months 16 days at the moment ... Come on case officer

Hi everyone.

Visa granted 14th Dec.

Time- 7 months 4 days

who was your co

Wow that was a long wait but now u can send what they've asked for & sit bk knowing the next time u hear should be the visa grant :)

i know that's easily said!! The wait is driving me nuts, hate not being in control, got so much to plan but can't do anything :wacko:

Wow that was a long wait but now u can send what they've asked for & sit bk knowing the next time u hear should be the visa grant :)

i know that's easily said!! The wait is driving me nuts, hate not being in control, got so much to plan but can't do anything :wacko:

I completely understand, the wait is painful! It is exciting to be contacted though, one more form and then fingers crossed we hear soon!!!

To tag someone @AusCitizen is easy like this.:-)

Partner visa (subclass 309/subclass 100 lodged 02/04/2015, CO (VF) allocated 06/05/2015. Police ACRO Check completed 24/09/2015, Medical Check completed 01/10/2015, currently completing a C100 removal from jurisdiction for my Stepson, looking to locate to Melbourne Berwick area with my family of five in early 2016.

Step in line people, I'm first!! ;-)

Partner visa (subclass 309/subclass 100 lodged 02/04/2015, CO (VF) allocated 06/05/2015. Police ACRO Check completed 24/09/2015, Medical Check completed 01/10/2015, currently completing a C100 removal from jurisdiction for my Stepson, looking to locate to Melbourne Berwick area with my family of five in early 2016.