SUMMARY: Spouse Visa Processing times OFFSHORE-UK. Please add your Stats.

Guest sr1992

Guest jimkenward12

Still cant contact my C/O been nearly 4 weeks now.....the embassey even said they'd get her to call but nope nothing.......my partner leaves thursday i left waiting.......:mad:

Guest shanoebs

Subclass 309 was approved on the 10th of October!!!! have been camping all this time and didnt know! it was the major topic of our banter while camping with friends too lol

Anyways, what a relief..... 4 months annd 2 weeks in total!

Flights are booked for 3rd of November!

Thanks for all the advice you guys gave me over the past 5 months!

Good luck to everyone in the process, If anyone stresses about things and thinks the worst of everything like me, have a few more glasses of wine and just relax, its comming :D

Cheers

Guest Tillyloola

Well done to all of those that have had there visas approved recently. It's such an amazing feeling not to be stuck in limbo.

If any of you are coming up to the sunshine coast and need any help or just fancy having a coffee, just give me a PM :smile:

Guest jimkenward12

I just finally got an email from my C/O.....i emailed this morning to say that my girlfriend had returned to Australia and that i have booked a flight for the 28th Novermber........Got a reply saying she will grant the visa the week before OVER THE MOON :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I just finally got an email from my C/O.....i emailed this morning to say that my girlfriend had returned to Australia and that i have booked a flight for the 28th Novermber........Got a reply saying she will grant the visa the week before OVER THE MOON :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Amazing news for you, I have a very similar timeline, fingers crossed I get the same grant time!

My Wife had her partner visa granted yesterday - straight to subclass 100 ( we have been married 7 years and have 2 kids)

The application was sent 21/06/2011,

delivered 23/06/2011.

Payment of £ 1130 taken on 23/06/2011.

Medical done around 22nd July

Visa granted 21st October - I make that 2 days under 4 months

Latest entry date being 27th May 2012 - due to Police check running out.

Our Co was WP. The only correspondance we had was the original email confirming allocation of WP as our CO and asking for certified copies of the kids birth certs and we missed a question out on one of the forms. We did not get confirmation of the medical being received or anything else - we didn't ask either. Just plain ol' left them to it.

Now just need to sell the house and bring on the new year aaaahhh an actual summer season rather than the season of ' not winter'

Best of luck to every one waiting - don't worry it will get granted its just a matter of time.

And a big thankyou to everyone here on PIO making the application process fairly straight forward as we could find the info needed here and any questions we asked we were given straight answers - thanks a bunch guys....

Guest jamesand sarah

Just had an email, saying that our visa is being granted on the 5th December!!!!!!

F@%k YEAH!!!!!!!

thanks to all of you that helped with advice and hope you all get your visas soon.:jiggy:

Applied July 2011

CO appointed 7th July

Medical and police check done 23rd September

Visa is being granted 5th Dec

Fly out 13th Dec!!!!!!!!!!

Guest johny1946
Just had an email, saying that our visa is being granted on the 5th December!!!!!!

F@%k YEAH!!!!!!!

thanks to all of you that helped with advice and hope you all get your visas soon.:jiggy:

Applied July 2011

CO appointed 7th July

Medical and police check done 23rd September

Visa is being granted 5th Dec

Fly out 13th Dec!!!!!!!!!!

hi there,was just wondering if you emaild your co to get that response or did they just send it to you?

i applied in june but still waiting!

thaks,johny

Guest jamesand sarah
hi there,was just wondering if you emaild your co to get that response or did they just send it to you?

i applied in june but still waiting!

thaks,johny

Hi

Yhea we just bugged our CO and i asked to do the medical to get things moving, also i emailed her. Just keep emailing but be nice and polite and it should get you results.

good luck:jiggy:

Guest johny1946
Hi

Yhea we just bugged our CO and i asked to do the medical to get things moving, also i emailed her. Just keep emailing but be nice and polite and it should get you results.

good luck:jiggy:

Thanks for that,maybee i will send an email then,going insane just sitting here waiting,

good luck with your move

regards

johny

Guest johny1946
It's gona rather quiet for approvals hasn't it?? Next week will hopefully be a busy one!

hi chesterbelle,

our visas are so close together i just looked and mine was put in 24th june,and my co is wp aswell!!

if it helps i thought we would get ours on monday as thatt was just over 4 months,but nothing so i emaild wp on friday for a little nudge and i got an autoreply saying wp was away until monday!!

so i think next week we get it,i realy hope.

Guest Chesterbelle
hi chesterbelle,

our visas are so close together i just looked and mine was put in 24th june,and my co is wp aswell!!

if it helps i thought we would get ours on monday as thatt was just over 4 months,but nothing so i emaild wp on friday for a little nudge and i got an autoreply saying wp was away until monday!!

so i think next week we get it,i realy hope.

That's good to know. It's funnt how you start to get paranoid. Keeping the fingers crossed for this week..........

Guest johny1946

hiy all,

another day in the waiting game than!

i was just wondering how many others were still waiting from the june 2011 application mob?:twitcy:

Guest Chesterbelle
hiy all,

i was just wondering how many others were still waiting from the june 2011 application mob?:twitcy:

Hi Johnny,

Did WP reply to your email? What did you ask? I really need to unsubscribe from some email alerts as every time my phone beeps lately I get excited for no reason ha.:biggrin:

Guest MM2Melb
hiy all,

I am sure the rest of the June lot are coming v soon. ... we applied for hubbies visa 27th June and progress was all ok. Had an email back in August about change of case officer and were also told the visa would be granted at the beginning of November. Anyway, visa was granted last Monday but although we had hoped for a 100 only got a 309 (despite the fact that we are married, expecting a baby in march, and have lived together 3 years) so didn't feel like celebrating/posting "good news" at all!! Still, good to have a visa, and am sure yours will come through within the next couple of weeks!

Guest COOKIE50
I am sure the rest of the June lot are coming v soon. ... we applied for hubbies visa 27th June and progress was all ok. Had an email back in August about change of case officer and were also told the visa would be granted at the beginning of November. Anyway, visa was granted last Monday but although we had hoped for a 100 only got a 309 (despite the fact that we are married, expecting a baby in march, and have lived together 3 years) so didn't feel like celebrating/posting "good news" at all!! Still, good to have a visa, and am sure yours will come through within the next couple of weeks!

Hi MM2Melb, It is still good that you got the 309, start Celebrating when are you off to Australia? We are going Jan 2012 I got the 100 but I have been married to my Aussie OH for 28 years and we have a daughter that moved over there 2 1/2 years ago. Hope all go's really well for you both and new baby. :biggrin: :hug: