SUMMARY: Spouse Visa Processing times OFFSHORE-UK. Please add your Stats.

Guest sr1992

A 100 Visa- permanent residency!!! Over the moon!

Bubbly this weekend...I've already got one! :laugh:

That's awesome! I bet that bubbly's been chillin for a few weeks lol

Hope I'm as lucky as u!

Good luck and all the best in ur move to Oz x

Congratulations andrewwita and amanda74! must be the day for visa grants!!

Colcase, we are going to book flights for either the last week in october or the first week of november, just gotta check how much annual leave I have left up my sleeve to figure out when I'll give notice. :biggrin:

amanda74 and i had the same case officer....I assume he got fed up listening to us!!!

Congrats mrpotatohead - all i can say is snap - i just got granted my visa too and sub class 100 also

i can not stop smiling - bottle of champagne in my fridge chilling ready for tonight

Congratulations! Enjoy the bubbly - am beginning to think I should have taken shares in bubbly instead of trying to buy Aussie dollars!

Subclass 100 finally granted today!!!!

Booking flights now................will be reunited with my husband in 3 weeks, hopefully!!! :hug:

Good luck to everyone waiting patiently. (Harrass your CO, that's what I did).

Many congratulations amanda74. We applied same day as you so hopefully once our CO is back off leave we can get ours too! Hope your life is all you want it to be.

Tink85 and enaish...you guys will be next...

I keep reading the approval email over and over again! Cant believe it!

Me too!! Just texted OH even although it's 1am in Melbourne. Not had a reply so he must have his mobile on silent. My parents are over the moon, think they thought they'd be stuck with me and the monster until Xmas!! :arghh:

Me too!! Just texted OH even although it's 1am in Melbourne. Not had a reply so he must have his mobile on silent. My parents are over the moon, think they thought they'd be stuck with me and the monster until Xmas!! :arghh:

OMG so he doesnt even know yet??? :laugh: I bet your absolutely dying to tell him!

Remember the piritol!! :twitcy:

Guest paintpotty

congrats everyone on getting your visas,i hope i hear something next week as my bubbly is going out of date its been so long waiting:biggrin:

congrats everyone on getting your visas,i hope i hear something next week as my bubbly is going out of date its been so long waiting:biggrin:

Hang on in there, as painful as it may be. Drink the champagne this weekend anyway, you can always buy more.

Guest paintpotty

good idea amanda74 im off the shop to buy some ale and pop some corks,i wiil save one for next week for when hopefully i hear something.:biggrin:

well if all goes to plan were hoping to fly to brisbane on the 25th november - thankfully my OH won tickets with virgin atlantic - to hong kong all we have to do is pay the taxes on the flight and buy a flight from there to Brisbane -

i am so excited - i still can't believe this is happening

well if all goes to plan were hoping to fly to brisbane on the 25th november - thankfully my OH won tickets with virgin atlantic - to hong kong all we have to do is pay the taxes on the flight and buy a flight from there to Brisbane -

i am so excited - i still can't believe this is happening

Fantastic! What a win!!

Got my visa today too!!! Subclass 100!!! So excited!!!! YAAAAY!!!

Waaaaa not fair. We sent ours before you!:cry:

Seriously though, am very pleased for you and hope everything turns out for you.

All the best for your new life.

:smile:

Waaaaa not fair. We sent ours before you!:cry:

Seriously though, am very pleased for you and hope everything turns out for you.

All the best for your new life.

:smile:

Thank You!! Yours will be any day now for sure! We fly out October 26th! Can't wait!!