SUMMARY: Spouse Visa Processing times OFFSHORE-UK. Please add your Stats.

Guest sr1992

Thank you so much! Im so busy today son only had a quick read. Do I need to get a medical from aus aswell? And are you saying that you HAVE to have the medical in england from a doctor on that list? Can I download the police check forms and have them filled out ready to send when I get home? Thank you very much! :) x

Guest colcase
Yipppppppppeeeeeee!! Got my visa granted today!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

So happy, i gave my CO a call and he said it was ready and would grant it! Yet to tell my other half in OZ he seems to be in a deep sleep and not answering his phone right now!!

POI has been great and Good Luck to everyone still waiting :biggrin:

Many many Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi everyone,

i am new to this, we have just applied for a partner visa (8/7/11) fully loaded with medicals and police check.

I am Austalian and my husband is British, i have been in the Uk for almost 2 years and my work visa expires in Oct this year.

i know the partner visa will not be granted for then but is there any chance my husband can come to Australia with me while his visa is being processed and fly to New Zealand or Bali to get it validated when its due to be approved? we are new to immigation and dont have much idea on the in's and out's of it all.

it has been so stressfull getting everything together to send the visa off they make it so hard these days to immigrate!!

our CO is LG has anyone else got her?

it has not even been a month of sending it off and im already getting impatient and checking my emails franticly lol :eek::eek:

any advice or guidance would be much appriciated

Guest shanoebs

just wondering if its worth call our c/o. we got an email a while back saying that everything that is needed has been recieved and that they will let us know when it will be finalised and that they will aim to do it as fast as possible etc etc.... we havent been given a date of when they think it will be done like some people seem to of had... anyone think its worth giving him a call or email asking about progress..., we lodged and payment taken on 27 may

Guest paintpotty

Thank the lord the waiting is over we got the email yesterday 2nd august from our co that we got subclass 100.exactly 4 months and 2 week to the day.thanks to everybody for the help over the past few months,thinking of leaving for sydney around november:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Thank the lord the waiting is over we got the email yesterday 2nd august from our co that we got subclass 100.exactly 4 months and 2 week to the day.thanks to everybody for the help over the past few months,thinking of leaving for sydney around november:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Congratulations!! :hug:

just wondering if its worth call our c/o. we got an email a while back saying that everything that is needed has been recieved and that they will let us know when it will be finalised and that they will aim to do it as fast as possible etc etc.... we havent been given a date of when they think it will be done like some people seem to of had... anyone think its worth giving him a call or email asking about progress..., we lodged and payment taken on 27 may

Your still a little while away yet I'd imagine, but I think its good to keep in touch. :yes:

Hi everyone,

i am new to this, we have just applied for a partner visa (8/7/11) fully loaded with medicals and police check.

I believe other people on here have done that. Its something you should discuss with your case officer to make sure its ok to go out on a tourist visa. Just ask if you need to know anything else. I'm by no means an expert, but I'll help where I can, and there's lot of great people on this thread who will help too. Good luck! :v_SPIN:

Are you still waiting? Have you given them a call?? :huh:

Yep still waiting trying to be patient!!! We've gone through an agent and I've been a thorn in his backside about wanting the verdict but he said she was clear in his chaser email in June to chillax and wait until the date. She's a stickler for the rules unfortunately, I'm pleased for everyone who's had their grants but I must admit I'm finding it hard seeing others get theirs who submitted after us.

Hopefully not long to go now!!

Yep still waiting trying to be patient!!! We've gone through an agent and I've been a thorn in his backside about wanting the verdict but he said she was clear in his chaser email in June to chillax and wait until the date. She's a stickler for the rules unfortunately, I'm pleased for everyone who's had their grants but I must admit I'm finding it hard seeing others get theirs who submitted after us.

Hopefully not long to go now!!

I'd be giving her a call direct. I know its technically breaking the rules, but I wouldnt be able to help myself!! :twitcy:

You applied at the same time as us, so shouldn't be far away from a decision.

You must have the patience of a saint!

Big congrats to you, the wait is finally over and now your new life can begin:spinny:

I'd be giving her a call direct. I know its technically breaking the rules, but I wouldnt be able to help myself!! :twitcy:

I'm with mrs potatohead. Make the call directly.

Hmmmm I sometimes wonder, I'm going off my nut waiting!!! lol:wacko:

Many congrats! We are also heading to Sydney (when the house is sold!) Good luck with the next steps to emigrating. Hope everything goes smoothly for ALL of us that have got Visa's in the last week!!!:biggrin:

Congratulations!!!! :biggrin:

Guest lgss83

Application sent 22.7.11

Received and money taken 25.7.11

Assigned Co and medicals and police checks requested 4.8.11

Anyone else applied recently? We are hoping to get to Sydney before Xmas 2011 fingers crossed!

Visa Sent (inc police checks) 10/06

Money taken and receipt 16/06

Medical 29/06

Additional info recieved by CO - no more info required 08/07

(Generic 5-6 month period quoted).

Be interesting to see who else has applied around this time.

Ciongrats to all who recently recieved theres lately. Me and Ms boss are hoping all will come in by October end.

Myself and Ms Boss haven't got many winter clothes at the minute and are worrying that the silk scarf is just not going to crack it come November time!!!:wacko:

we have only just applied for our partner visa (8/7/11)

who is your CO? we have LG..

The waiting game is so fustraiting!!! Our CO also said 5-6 month processing time.

i just want it to hurry up im sooo ready to go home lol

Guest Tassy

My OH got an email today from our CO (SV) saying visa will be approved around the 24 Nov. That would be exactly 6 months. We are so relieved but still hoping she may finalize it a little earlier lol:yes:

Guest Mr Ausie

Visa 309/100

We applied in person on 2nd June 2011

CO emailed on 3rd June to confirm additional docs required

Medical Submitted on 16th June

Email from CO on 21st June confirming receipt of medicals and quoting 5/6 months processing.

Interested in seeing if anyone thats applied around the same time gets theirs earlier. We just cant wait to go now, the wait is excruciating, worse than we thought!!

Checking our emails and post everyday!

Does anyone know if they notify by post or email?

Has anyone else had W.P as there CO and how long has theirs taken?

Oh yeah, last thing, can anyone recommend any good shipping companies to send our stuff to Melbourne.

Good luck everyone, we're hoping for ours early to be in Melbourne by October!