SUMMARY: Spouse Visa Processing times OFFSHORE-UK. Please add your Stats.

Guest sr1992

The Aussies returning did you have to do a resident return form, or will my Aussie passport be just as good

If I've not taken your question out of context, if you are an Australian Citizen with a valid Australian Passport then you don't need a returning resident visa.

Australians cannot hold an Australian visa by virtue of their citizenship.

Some of the things on the list don't apply to me hence I'm not uploading anything for those sections. Trying to get something for the recommended ones.

I'm worried about running out of documents ( is it only 60? ) I've no idea how to combine the pdfs so it's taking up 3 or 4 files for each stat Dec!

How does husband attach form 40? Write it out , scan & upload... Or is there an electronic way?

Hay Aussiegirl no you dont need to take the kids with you infact when we booked the appointment they requested not to bring them which was good as hubby went up on his motorbike and its a 3h journey for us and it made it easier for him on the motorway...

Thank god for that! Lol! Can just send husband to London on his own. It's a loooong trip for us!

Some of the things on the list don't apply to me hence I'm not uploading anything for those sections. Trying to get something for the recommended ones.

I'm worried about running out of documents ( is it only 60? ) I've no idea how to combine the pdfs so it's taking up 3 or 4 files for each stat Dec!

How does husband attach form 40? Write it out , scan & upload... Or is there an electronic way?

He will need to do the 40SP form online, you can find it on the immi.gov.au website but I think it's down for maintenance at the moment. He has to include the Transaction Reference Number from your 47SP application.

He will need to do the 40SP form online, you can find it on the immi.gov.au website but I think it's down for maintenance at the moment. He has to include the Transaction Reference Number from your 47SP application.

Does he do that through his own immi account and if so how do you link / attach it to my application?

Does he do that through his own immi account and if so how do you link / attach it to my application?

The TRN number is what links the 40SP form with your application, he can create his own immi account and complete the 40SP application including the TRN number from your application.

Add me to the Stats, Applied for my offshore Visa 19/6 in Malayasia, I am currently in Austrlaia, but havent heard from ym case officer or anything yet!

Can someone tell me how to add my details so they are fixed at the bottom of each post?

Click "Settings" at the top right of the page (to the left of Log Out) and then Edit Signature on the left side of the next page. I believe you need to have posted a bit more before you're allowed to add a signature (it's been a while so I may be wrong on this).

Click "Settings" at the top right of the page (to the left of Log Out) and then Edit Signature on the left side of the next page. I believe you need to have posted a bit more before you're allowed to add a signature (it's been a while so I may be wrong on this).

Great i've done it now thank you :)

Quick question for anyone who has or is heading to Australia on a tourist visa before there Visa has been granted. Do you have to have a return flight ticket or is it okay to fly out on a one way ticket? Don't want my fiance to get questioned too much at customs, but we may be heading out before his visa has been granted (is close to the 10 month mark). He obviously won't be working in Australia until his Visa has been granted and we will have enough money to prove he can survive without work. We are aware you can't be in Australia when they do grant the Visa but we will most likely head over to NZ for this. Thanks for any help :-)

Quick question for anyone who has or is heading to Australia on a tourist visa before there Visa has been granted. Do you have to have a return flight ticket or is it okay to fly out on a one way ticket?

I've got a one-way ticket booked. I'm hoping my visa will be granted before I go but I should have enough money to show I can "holiday" there and fly to NZ/Bali/wherever when I need to. Also my tourist visa will cover the maximum estimate for the visa grant, if it gets to that.