SUMMARY: Spouse Visa Processing times OFFSHORE-UK. Please add your Stats.

Guest sr1992

Chantelle I am low carbing, no bread, sugar pasta rice or processed food. Lots of meat fish veg eggs and a little cheese! It's working very well so far, have lost two stone in two months. Loads more to lose, but I am very determined, I don't want to go to Oz fat!

Edited by Glastocat

Great news Holsten, congratulations. They seem to really have pulled their fingers out recently! Enjoy that beer ;)

Only 2 and half weeks to go for me now (hopefully)

Thanks alot and thankyou for adding my details. Good luck with yours! See you in Oz!

Guest nimhug
I would just email them today... a few days early couldn't hurt! GOOD LUCK and let us know what they say!

I took your advice and emailed today - I had to change my address anyway as I am moved. Just got a response from DP saying 'Please contact me next week and I will approve your visa.' Fingers crossed! :biggrin:

My application was received on 13th Feb 2012 and was told by AB, London that I'd have a response in 5-6 months. I just hope that it is my lucky Friday 13th this week! Can't wait to get the visa so we can book flights and finally feel like we're moving continents in 2 months!

Am I the only one who finds their case officer incredibly hard to contact?!? So frustrating! They never answer the phone, reply to voicemails, or emails. I've managed to pin him down twice, but I've called about 20 times in the last 3 months! Just sent the police checks and additional proof of relationship last week, and I want to make sure it was received. Alas, I may never know...

I have to say my CO (LG) is great. I have only ever emailed her but I have sent a fair few and the longest she has taken to get back to me is 20 minutes!!

Well got my Spouse visa granted last Monday and flew out Tuesday night and arrived in Brisbane Thursday morning and so glad to see my OH after over 5 months separation, its been a real worry, I hate flying especially on my own and the flight wasn't the best. Jet lag been a joke, but slept better last night. I still have to pinch myself to believe I am here. I feel that I am living in a dream, but know it will take time to settle. OH is back to work now, and gives me a chance to have a nap. Good luck to all those still waiting, it is worth the wait!!!!:biggrin:

Should get my visa in next couple of weeks this last month seems the longest bit!

Day`s Seem to be going so slow...Im March so not long after you :biggrin:

just have to amuse ourself somehow ..( shopping )

Not too much longer for you .....

Guest wardie77
Well got my Spouse visa granted last Monday and flew out Tuesday night and arrived in Brisbane Thursday morning and so glad to see my OH after over 5 months separation, its been a real worry, I hate flying especially on my own and the flight wasn't the best. Jet lag been a joke, but slept better last night. I still have to pinch myself to believe I am here. I feel that I am living in a dream, but know it will take time to settle. OH is back to work now, and gives me a chance to have a nap. Good luck to all those still waiting, it is worth the wait!!!!:biggrin:

Congrats PollyGirl! Such great news to hear you finally made it out there! Can you tell us, if you can, what the change in circumstances was that allowed for an early visa grant??

Enjoy Australia!!! I can't wait!!!

Guest wardie77
I took your advice and emailed today - I had to change my address anyway as I am moved. Just got a response from DP saying 'Please contact me next week and I will approve your visa.' Fingers crossed! :biggrin:

YAY!!! That is great news!

Guest Chantel
Chantelle I am low carbing, no bread, sugar pasta rice or processed food. Lots of meat fish veg eggs and a little cheese! It's working very well so far, have lost two stone in two months. Loads more to lose, but I am very determined, I don't want to go to Oz fat!

Well done! that's the spirit! keep going and you will reap the benefits! :biggrin: Your diet sounds like mine except that I am cutting out meat too! let's be a source of encouragement and cheer each other on!

Guest wardie77
Does anyone have a phone nmber for their CO. Mine is not responding to emails or CALLS. oh IS in NZ with a flight to Aus in 2 days. Want to know visa wiull be validated!!!

This is a number i have - +44 (0)20 7887 5961

Good luck!!!

Well done! that's the spirit! keep going and you will reap the benefits! :biggrin: Your diet sounds like mine except that I am cutting out meat too! let's be a source of encouragement and cheer each other on!

Oh definitely! I have to say I have never had better motivation to diet in my life! :biggrin:

Guest nimhug
Does anyone have a phone nmber for their CO. Mine is not responding to emails or CALLS. oh IS in NZ with a flight to Aus in 2 days. Want to know visa wiull be validated!!!

Mine is +44 20 7887 5587 - good luck!

My updated timeline

Application posted 13 June

Received at AH 14 June

Confirmatory email assigning CO and requesting med checks 18 June

Medical undertaken 26 June

Received by authorities 28 June

Confirmation that medical info received & i am being assessed for Subclass 100 Visa 10 July.

Estimated grant time 5-6 months from application so 14 Nov - 14 Dec....

How am i going to cope with all this radio silence & waiting?!

Am so pleased to be being assessed for a 100 visa , we did put in a lot of info with our application and have been together 7 years but still, i expected to be asssesed first for a 309.

Guest wardie77
Finally. Called DP who approved my visa with 30 mins! Flights booked and we're off to Melbourne in August!

YAY!!! Well done AKP123!!! Great news, finally after all that waiting you must be over the moon!!