SA State Sponsorship - Are you waiting

Guest The "legdes"

• Replies 963
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With submitting the CV along with the final applicaion t DIAC. All my job roles have been the position of asistnat accountant, which i am going ot state on the CV.

However i have applied agaianst the occupation of 3212-79 Financial Dealers and Broker, inc: Finance Officer.

Do you think i might have a problem with this...although my duties carried out withing my previous do match a Finance O fficer role? Or does the "Status" f the posistion count more then the duties undertaken?

Thank you so much

Guest damo

Why everyone else and not me!! Bugger. Bloody horrible waiting. Do they look at it in alphabetical order, my surname is Wood, always suffered with this!

Damo

Damo!!! Chill!!!

Trust me is was the same!!!

I asure you, you will be fine!!!

pomsinoz is good...cause at least you can sometimes let off the steam waiting here!!! lol!!!

I was the same...dont worry..i know easy said the done.

but am sure you will hear very soon.

I wish you all the best of luck!!!

Why everyone else and not me!! Bugger. Bloody horrible waiting. Do they look at it in alphabetical order, my surname is Wood, always suffered with this!

Damo

LOL, Thats not good, quick change your name!!

No i can feel it, you will hear soon Damo, just you wait and see :arghh:

Guest damo

I suppose I've got yet another weekend of worry ahead of me. Oh well there's always Caberent Sauvignon to numb the pain..................hic!

I suppose I've got yet another weekend of worry ahead of me. Oh well there's always Caberent Sauvignon to numb the pain..................hic!

Just sit back, open the bottle and relax, That way the weekend will fly by with no worries, because you will be to smashed to remember!!:wacko:

client tracking sheet

Application Process

Date

Online Application Completed And Submitted:

27/03/2009

Complete Set of Documents Received by Immigration SA Office:

09/04/2009

Application assessment:

Normal processing time is approximately 6 - 8 weeks from

09/04/2009.

sigh, still waiting...

Guest The "legdes"

Hi Briggsy,

Seemed my prayer worked for you ! Fab news . I'll start on Dam now then ..

Oh Damo (You too Briggs !) - don't look on the bad side (its taking so long - although I do see your point they are taking a bit longer than they were - still not 6-8weeks though). If you can look on the good side it'll help you through the next couple of days - its any day now - ANY DAY.

Try to get excited - it feels better........and to tell you the truth (although its a relief when it comes through) its only the start of another wait.

You never know you may get processed tonight and wake up to your acceptance tomorrow morning ! How good would that be.

We're all thinking about you ...and I've said a prayer too.

Guest The "legdes"

Everytime I go away for a couple of days things really happen - I couldn't believe it when I looked this afternoon! - I'm away again on Tues/Wed so here's hoping we have some more news next week !

Latest Update

SA SS App Progress

chidge10--------------04/03-------16/03---------------176.....granted 24/4 (40 days)

Mariana--------------04/03-------16/03---------------475...granted 22/4 ? (38 days?)

daffodil -------------04/03----------/-------------- granted 29/4

Mel.R------------------------------17/03---------------25/03 .......granted 28/4 (43 days)

mily----------------------------------/------------------25/03........granted 28/4 (43 days)

wingywangwoo-------------------/------------------30/4 granted

The "legdes"----------------------23/03-----(176)---02/04-------rejected... 30/4 ... queried as weren't over the DIAC age limit 30/4....granted 4/5 (39/43 days)

tigers08---------------------------23/03---------------02/04------granted 30/4 (28 days)

Dawny-----------------------24/03-----(176)----06/04------------ granted 30/04 (25 days)

L1sa--------------------------13/3---------------19/04------------- 15/5------- (28 days)

Briggs---------------------------------------------08/04------------15/5--------(38 days)

Damo-------------------------/---(176)----------09/04-----------

Merlino---------------------/----------------------09/04---------

katypritchard---------------27/03---------------09/04[/img]-----6/4 granted ss (35 days)

paulimouse---------------------27/4-----(475)--------6/5---------

SA SS DIAC Progress

Name SA Accepted_____ DIAC CO_________VISA

Marianna - 475..............22/4....................

Chidge10 - 176 ............24/4....................

Mel R - ........................28/4....................CO 14/5

Mily ?? - .....................28/4....................

JackyL..........................29/4..................CO 14/5

Tigers08 - ..................30/4.........(FL).... CO 13/5........VISA !!!!! 15/5

Wingywangwoo .............30/4...............

Dawny - 176 ..............30/4..................

Ledges - 176 ...............4/5 ...........(FL&met).......

GForce2001z..................14/5.................

L1sa .............................15/5..................

Briggs............................15/5.................

Guest The "legdes"

Guys,

It will help us to understand more if we have the following info for everyone:

• Type of visa (176, 475 etc)
  • Whether you frnt laded your PCs and meds
  • Whether DIAC have already assessed evrything for you as met

Can you post your details and in a couple of days time I'll update the list with it all.

:hug:

Guest The "legdes"

Tigers08 - You lucky lucky things ! Fantastic news. When are you planning to leave. - Promise you'll keep in touch.

Guest The "legdes"

L1sa and Briggs,

Oh guys - so pleased for you both. Great news !

Nearly there...

Guest damo

Hi Legdes,

Haven't front loaded anything, so cheesed off with it all I don't want to count my chickens....

Hopefully I will hear this week, I can't understand why some get processed so much quicker than others when the people at SA do not know who has FL their medicals etc. Bloody frustrating but we'll all get there in the end.

Damo

Archived