SA State Sponsorship - Are you waiting

Guest The "legdes"

Guest Mel.R
hi there, we should hear something by friday from diac shouldnt we, regarding diac recieving form 1100 from the state of south australia, mine says 7 days from the 1/05/09, as diac have to approve it now dont they.

Is that what it says on your SA tracking page? That what mine says too. I think that is just confirmation to you from SA that they have sent the form to Diac. I had my confirmation from them on Saturday.

Mx

• Replies 963
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tigers08
Is that what it says on your SA tracking page? That what mine says too. I think that is just confirmation to you from SA that they have sent the form to Diac. I had my confirmation from them on Saturday.

Mx

yer it says that on the tracking page, and yes e got our email last sat morn from south australia but we dont do nothing do we now if we have the agent, my agent rang diac and they told my agent that the diac send you an email too just to say approval recieved from south aus

hi there, we should hear something by friday from diac shouldnt we, regarding diac recieving form 1100 from the state of south australia, mine says 7 days from the 1/05/09, as diac have to approve it now dont they.

I would have thought we would hear something soon, Our agent dealt with it the day we received S/S approval, she did say it may take a while as Diac would have so many to go through!! She said she would get an email also from diac x

Our update on S/S tracking says today!!

Your DIAC visa reference has been received by Immigration SA and a confirmation email that the State Nomination confirmation (Form 1100) has been forwarded to DIAC will be sent to the supplied email address within 7 days of 07/05/2009.

If you need to enter a different DIAC visa reference:

REQUEST 1100 HERE

So things are moving in the right direction!

Guest Mel.R
yer it says that on the tracking page, and yes e got our email last sat morn from south australia but we dont do nothing do we now if we have the agent, my agent rang diac and they told my agent that the diac send you an email too just to say approval recieved from south aus

My agent said that hopefully we should hear from a case officer in a few weeks.

Mx

Guest Mel.R

Your DIAC visa reference has been received by Immigration SA and a confirmation email that the State Nomination confirmation (Form 1100) has been forwarded to DIAC will be sent to the supplied email address within 7 days of 07/05/2009.

REQUEST 1100 HERE

Ours went to that but the date on ours said 7 days from 1st May. We then had an email on 2nd May from SA saying that they had sent all of the details to DIAC. So i suppose we just wait now.

Mx

P.s - i hate the waiting parts:arghh:

Ours went to that but the date on ours said 7 days from 1st May. We then had an email on 2nd May from SA saying that they had sent all of the details to DIAC. So i suppose we just wait now.

Mx

P.s - i hate the waiting parts:arghh:

So do i !!!:arghh: Then its the checking of emails and tracking etc, I have forgotten what housework is lol, Surprised i remember to pick the kids up from school!!

Guest Mel.R
So do i !!!:arghh: Then its the checking of emails and tracking etc, I have forgotten what housework is lol, Surprised i remember to pick the kids up from school!!

I am now back to checking the DIAC tracking page every morning, and then feel fed up cos it hasn't changed. Then i think right i'm not going to check it for a week, but i can't help myself..........

Sad and addicted comes to mind!!!

Guest tigers08

REQUEST 1100 HERE

yer ours as said that since last friday 1st may dawny, it says sent to supplied email address withen 7 days of 1/5/09

I am now back to checking the DIAC tracking page every morning, and then feel fed up cos it hasn't changed. Then i think right i'm not going to check it for a week, but i can't help myself..........

Sad and addicted comes to mind!!!

Yeap i have to agree with you on that!!

Mine is first thing , check emails then work my way through tracking!:twitcy:

Hi guys

I'll just join the "Sad and Addicted Gang!!" Its doing my head in!! I have become soooo utterly paranoid as well now, that EVERYONE else will be granted their SS and they'll find some reason to not grant mine!! AAGGHHH.

I do have a question tho folks, provided my paranoid Delusion does not happen!! And I do get SS, (Please God Please God Please God!) whats the process from there, do I have to fill out another form? I remember reading that all I have to do is accept the sponsorship, give SA my TRN no and then they do the rest.... is that right?

Honestly, I've gone through so many stages of form filling in this process, that I'm getting confused which bit of info goes with which stage!!

I tell ya... I'm b****y knackered!!!

Lisa

XX

I feel the same!!! I keep thinking for some reason my application is going to be refused!! It is doing my head in!! lol!!

Hopefully, it will be good news for all of us still waiting!!!

fingers crossed!!

LOL Lisa, if i get stuck now i will just ring the agent lol, Failing that im choosing to ignore tracking for a couple of days (yeah right as if that will happen) and go back to my list of list making!!:arghh:

Guest damo

No I'm not worrying at all - MUCH!!! Aargh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just keep thinking I wish I'd put this or that in my application, did I research enough etc? Well, it's out of my hands now. Do have a bottle of bubbly waiting in the fridge tho (just in case).

Hopefully we'll all find out tomorrow, can't stand waiting and wasting another weekend.

Damien

I'm so glad I'm not the only paranoid one!! LOL. You know, before I started this whole process I was so laid back, and took everything in my stride!! HA. that is so not me anymore!!!

NEWBIES BEWARE!! This process will turn you into paranoid neurotic FREAKS!!! :eek:

Briggs, it looks like our time scales are on a par with eachother, my docs were received on 9th April, yours were received on 8th?

Lets be NUTS together!!!!! AAAGGGGHHHHHH

I'm sure I was normal once!........ NAAAAAAHH!

Lisa

X

YUP YUP!!!

This is so painful!!! Honestly!! lol!

On one hand i really want to know whether they will approve it, and on the other hand i dont, just in case it get refused!! confusing hey!! lol!!

Oh well, we will all find out soon time soon...so bloody nervous!!!! lol!!!

are 176 processing times shorter than 475?

what do you mean you have forgotten what housework is, you have to actually had to do some to know what it is, just another excuse to sit at the computer:realmad:

love hubby

Could somebody please tell me what the next process would be after SA sponsorship please?

I am not using an agent.

Thank you

Sorry cant really help, as we are using an agent, Maybe you are best starting a new thread, that way you will get more answers from people who have done the process!!

Guest The "legdes"

Guys,

This wasn't a SA sponsorship but as once we have ss we then becaome concerned about DIAC handling times I thought it was useful to know. ASRAIS got a CO 8 days after notification was sent to DIAC. I thinks that's pretty fab - Lets hope that's the response times we all get !

Caroline

Guys,

This wasn't a SA sponsorship but as once we have ss we then becaome concerned about DIAC handling times I thought it was useful to know. ASRAIS got a CO 8 days after notification was sent to DIAC. I thinks that's pretty fab - Lets hope that's the response times we all get !

Caroline

That was quick!!

Guest The "legdes"

Yes wasn't it just. What would that make your expected co date ? Has your state notification been sent to DIAC yet ? It's just over the 7 days for you isnt it ?

Yes wasn't it just. What would that make your expected co date ? Has your state notification been sent to DIAC yet ? It's just over the 7 days for you isnt it ?

Yes it has just! Not looked at what our date would be yet, Now you have got me thinking lol x

Guest tigers08

ours was sent to diac onthe 1/5/09 and they said they will have it by tomorrow. withen the 7 days

Archived