SA State Sponsorship - Are you waiting

Guest The "legdes"

• Replies 963
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest damo

What have I started?!! I am def up for a meet up don't mind where, it'll be a good break for us and the kids. Who's gonna arrange it then? I will if no-one else wants to as long as there's somewhere to go for a long deserved beer!

Damo

What have I started?!! I am def up for a meet up don't mind where, it'll be a good break for us and the kids. Who's gonna arrange it then? I will if no-one else wants to as long as there's somewhere to go for a long deserved beer!

Damo

Yeap you have started something now!!!!!

I arranged a south meet back at the start of the year, so you can have the pleasure!!!:wub:

(happy to help though if you need a hand)

Guest Mel.R
Hi Dawn

Hows about a free holiday in Brisbane???:hug:

Maybe a free holiday in Adelaide in return???:hug:

Hey i'll take the bid on that!!!!!

Mel

xx

Guest Mel.R

Damo

If you wanna take the lead that's fine with me, but as dawny says - also happy to give a hand if you like. We are easy going - so are happy to fit in with whatever.

Mx

Guest Mel.R
yes just read that, sounds interesting. my family in adelaide have told me there is some big money to be earned in the mine there, so it looks like it will be out with the hat and sun block for me and you jim. lol phil bricky

Jim would def need that hat considering his bald head LOL.

Phil - did you do your vetassess in Accrington last July - Jim says he met a Phil there?

Mel

xx

Guest damo

Ok guys, I'll sort something out if you promise to help, as long as it includes lots of beer I'm in!

Damo

Guest Mel.R
We promise!!!!

Yes we promise too.

Lots of wine must be involved as well though!!:goofy:

Mx

Guest tigers08
Jim would def need that hat considering his bald head LOL.

Phil - did you do your vetassess in Accrington last July - Jim says he met a Phil there?

Mel

xx

yes i did it in accrington on the 17th july

Guest Mel.R
yes i did it in accrington on the 17th july

Ah wasn't you then - Jim did his on 14th.

Mx

Guest The "legdes"

Hi Damo,

Yes on current form it looks like you should hear next wek too. Good luck matey. Hope it all goes well.

Caroline

Hi all! I just checked my app and still the same 6-8 weeks message. They recieved my docs 09/04 so I reckon I should hear by late next week.

Fingers crossed!

Damo

Guest tigers08
Yes we promise too.

Lots of wine must be involved as well though!!:goofy:

Mx

my wife said the wine too, if u get this meet sorted with dawny and damo dont forget about ur northern friends us tigers 08 and the legdes a half way meet maybe lol

Guest tigers08
We promise!!!!

hi dawny, was having a nosey at flights oher night and typed in sept 20th from heathrow to adelaide with asda flights, and got a price of 1700 for 2 adults and 2 kids with cathey pacific via hong kong, not bad price i thought lol,

hi dawny, was having a nosey at flights oher night and typed in sept 20th from heathrow to adelaide with asda flights, and got a price of 1700 for 2 adults and 2 kids with cathey pacific via hong kong, not bad price i thought lol,

Hi there! we would have to add an extra little person to that !!! Not looked into flights just yet! Too busy looking into bringing two dogs and the price that goes with that!!! :arghh:

Guest tigers08
Hi L1sa,

Oh definately not too late to join the party ! Just added you on . Be sure to update us when you hear (probably about a week from now - about the same as damo and katy ) .

Caroline

chidge10--------------------------04/03---------------16/03---------------176.....granted 24/4 (40 days)

Mariana---------------------------04/03---------------16/03---------------475...granted 22/4 ? (5 weeks ?)

daffodil50@hotmail.co.uk-------04/03-----------------/--

Mel.R------------------------------17/03---------------25/03 .......granted 28/4 (43 days)

mily----------------------------------/------------------25/03

The "legdes"----------------------23/03---------------02/04---------------176 rejected... 30/4 ... quering as weren't over the DIAC age limit 30/4.........

tigers08---------------------------23/03---------------02/04

Dawny-----------------------------24/03---------------06/04---------------176 granted 30/04 (25 days)

L1sa---------------------------------13/3---------------19/04--------------

damo---------------------------------/------------------09/04---------------176

katypritchard----------------------27/03---------------09/04[/img]

Caroline

hi sorry to sound silly but how do i update ours on the list ?

Guest Mel.R
my wife said the wine too, if u get this meet sorted with dawny and damo dont forget about ur northern friends us tigers 08 and the legdes a half way meet maybe lol

yes for def we could meet half way.

Mx

Hi,

I lodged my application for SA sponsorship on the 28th March 09. Documents received on the 8th April 09.

I hope its good news very soon!!!

fingers, toes, everything crossed!! lol!!

Are the SA still following the 6-8 weeks time frame?

Cheers

Hi,

I lodged my application for SA sponsorship on the 28th March 09. Documents received on the 8th April 09.

I hope its good news very soon!!!

fingers, toes, everything crossed!! lol!!

Are the SA still following the 6-8 weeks time frame?

Cheers

Hi there i think S/A are speeding through them, Mostly are coming through around the 40 day mark or less from the documents being received, ours only took 25 days, So fingers crossed you won't be waiting too long! All the best x

Is it fairly easy to get SA state sponsorship?

Not sure if it is easy, no more so than the other states, They just seem to be approved quicker for some reason, Just make sure you do your research and then some!

Archived