SA State Sponsorship - Are you waiting

Guest The "legdes"

Guest The "legdes"

There are now 11 of us ! It'll be some celebration when we all meet over there. At this rate we'll be able to get discount for booking half a plane !

• Replies 963
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Mariana

Name---------------------------Application------Documents Received---Subclass

1- chidge10--------------------------04/03---------------16/03---------------176

2- Mariana---------------------------04/03---------------16/03---------------475

3- daffodil50@hotmail.co.uk-------04/03-----------------/--

4- Mel.R------------------------------17/03---------------25/03

5- mily--------------------------------13/03---------------25/03---------------176

6- The "legdes"----------------------23/03---------------02/04---------------176

7- tigers08---------------------------23/03---------------02/04

8- Dawny-----------------------------24/03---------------06/04---------------176

9- damo---------------------------------/------------------09/04---------------176

10-katypritchard---------------------27/03---------------09/04

11-paddy-----------------------------24/03---------------16/04---------------176

Guest tigers08
There are now 11 of us ! It'll be some celebration when we all meet over there. At this rate we'll be able to get discount for booking half a plane !

yer we will have to meet at one of the many parks and take over one of the bbq s that all the parks have on offer for the public lol. this party is gathering pace. lets hope its soon. anybody hoping to go about aug/sep/oct time like us

Guest maggieandrich

You can add us as well, although we've not applied for or visa yet, we're waiting for the TRA to go through, should be soon. the we'll be going for SA state sponsership. husband is a plasterer, so with all the other trades on here, we should easily set up a new building company!

You can add us as well, although we've not applied for or visa yet, we're waiting for the TRA to go through, should be soon. the we'll be going for SA state sponsership. husband is a plasterer, so with all the other trades on here, we should easily set up a new building company!

Sounds like great plan! Maybe everyone should get their heads together once in oz, There is a variety of trades just on this thread!!:wacko:

Guest daffodil50@hotmail.co.uk

hi all my name is mike i applied 0n the 4/3/09 ss for S/A NOT HEARD A PEEK YET BUT SHOULD NOT BE LONG NOW HPOEFULLY GOOD LOOK TO ALL

MIKE

Hi chk dis out

application 13/03

Dcmnts rcvd 25/03

Sub class 175

Guys lets make it happen. Gud luck to u all

Cheers

Guest Mariana

Checked this morning, and guess what??????

APPROVED on 21/04/2009 :laugh:

It isn't too long now.

Wish you all the best.

Cheers

Guest Mel.R

It isn't too long now.

Wish you all the best.

Cheers

Fantastic - That works out to 5 weeks and a day if my maths are correct. Well Done!!!!!!!!!

Mel

xx

Guest asrais

Hi

We applied for SA sponsorship on 6th March so this is week 7. Getting anxious, so I hope we here something soon. We fly out on working holiday visa's on the 1st.

Guest Mel.R
Hi

We applied for SA sponsorship on 6th March so this is week 7. Getting anxious, so I hope we here something soon. We fly out on working holiday visa's on the 1st.

Is that the date you applied online or the date your docs were received. It goes by the date of the latter

Mx

Guest The "legdes"

Hi Mike,

You've officially joined the club ! So Welcome.

Marianna applied on the same date as you and got hers apporved yesterday - when did they recieve your docs ?

Not long now matey !

hi all my name is mike i applied 0n the 4/3/09 ss for S/A NOT HEARD A PEEK YET BUT SHOULD NOT BE LONG NOW HPOEFULLY GOOD LOOK TO ALL

MIKE

Guest The "legdes"

Excellent news !! Congratulaitions.

What happens with you now then Mariana - was you DIAC app already lodged ? How long do you think it'll be til you get your Visa ? Do keep us upto date with how things progress for you. The next 2 weeks or so will hopefully see most of us join you !

:hug:

It isn't too long now.

Wish you all the best.

Cheers

Guest katypritchard

Sorry guys - we are applying for a 176 and hubby is a painter and decorator. still on the modl i think as well

Kate

Guest The "legdes"

Well we're 176 too so - I was just wondering if SA will process the 175 and 176s with the same priority. I guess we'll soon see !

Guest The "legdes"

I've just been looking at other posts and have found a SS for SA which was granted 24/4 (docs rec'd 4/3). This is about 40 days. Marianna's was about that time too (5 weeks). Well I guess this means that the rest of us can't be too long off now ! 40 days from date doc rec'd would take our app to 12/5. ....awww seeems sooo long off !!

Guest The "legdes"

Hi Guys,

Just thought we needed a more recent reminder of who applied when.

Hi mates,

A summary of the timelines on this thread arranged by date order as documents received by SA.

Name---------------------------Application------Documents Received---Subclass

chidge10--------------------------04/03---------------16/03---------------176.....granted 24/4 (40 days)

Mariana---------------------------04/03---------------16/03---------------475...granted 22/4 ? (5 weeks ?)

daffodil50@hotmail.co.uk-------04/03-----------------/--

Mel.R------------------------------17/03---------------25/03

mily----------------------------------/------------------25/03

The "legdes"----------------------23/03---------------02/04---------------176

tigers08---------------------------23/03---------------02/04

Dawny-----------------------------24/03---------------06/04---------------176

damo---------------------------------/------------------09/04---------------176

katypritchard----------------------27/03---------------09/04

Wish you all a very good luck with your applications.

Cheers,

To all of those that have applied for SA sponsorship - please advise. I have just pushed the button to send my application and I am now gathering all my hard copies to courier off tomorrow. Please advise - do all the hard copies need to certified or just plain copies? Also did you all send work references of just CV's? Thanks in advance for your comments.

To all of those that have applied for SA sponsorship - please advise. I have just pushed the button to send my application and I am now gathering all my hard copies to courier off tomorrow. Please advise - do all the hard copies need to certified or just plain copies? Also did you all send work references of just CV's? Thanks in advance for your comments.

Hi there we had every thing certified unless they were originals and not copies, We also supplied work references as well as the cv, hope this helps!

Thanks Dawny - and what do they mean by Pro Forma - will copies of Bank Statements do?

Regarding the money side of things this had to be signed by notary of public, or the bank itself, Just to confirm what savings you may have etc, (possible money from equity of house sale cars etc, ) Don't have to be exact figures. We filled in the form and took along the bank statements so it could be signed by a notary/bank, Our agent helped with a lot of this side of things as it was so confusing,

Archived