SA State Sponsorship - Are you waiting

Guest The "legdes"

Guest damo

Alright guys, time to plan a bloody good p**s up, sorry meet up!

First who's up for it, where we gonna meet and when?

Damo

• Replies 963
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tigers08
Hi Dawny, we are in Swindon. Can't wait to leave......

Damien

we are hull east yorkshire so make it easy reach for us all . lol

Guest The "legdes"

Hya,

Just create a reply and copy and paste it. If anyone has a better way let us know.

Thanks

Caroline

Guest The "legdes"

Guys,

We've got it !!!!! So we will be there with you all. Thanks to all of you who actually prayed - it worked. Certainly feels like a miracle.

Thanks for all your encouragement - it really helped us this weeked.

YIPEEEEEEEEEEEE !!:biggrin:

Guest The "legdes"

Hi all,

Then there were 3 - just Damo, Katy and Daffodil left ...not long now guys.

Mily you did get yours didn't you ? - if I've got it wrong for anyone my apologies.

Caroline

chidge10--------------------------04/03---------------16/03---------------176.....granted 24/4 (40 days)

Mariana---------------------------04/03---------------16/03---------------475...granted 22/4 ? (5 weeks ?)

daffodil50@hotmail.co.uk-------04/03-----------------/--

Mel.R------------------------------17/03---------------25/03 .......granted 28/4 (43 days)

mily----------------------------------/------------------25/03

The "legdes"----------------------23/03---------------02/04---------------176 rejected... 30/4 ... quering as weren't over the DIAC age limit 30/4....granted 4/5 (39/43 days)

tigers08---------------------------23/03---------------02/04------granted 30/4 (39 days)

Dawny-----------------------------24/03---------------06/04---------------176 granted 30/04 (25 days)

L1sa---------------------------------13/3---------------19/04--------------

damo---------------------------------/------------------09/04---------------176

katypritchard----------------------27/03---------------09/04[/img]

Guest Mel.R
Guys,

We've got it !!!!! So we will be there with you all. Thanks to all of you who actually prayed - it worked. Certainly feels like a miracle.

That is fanbloodytastic. Well done - You must be over the moon!!!!!

Mel

xxx

Guest Mel.R
Alright guys, time to plan a bloody good p**s up, sorry meet up!

First who's up for it, where we gonna meet and when?

Damo

We are in Kent - count us in

Mel

xx

Guest Mel.R
Guys,

Caroline

Just out of curiosity - what did they say happened?

Mel

xx

Guest The "legdes"

Hi Mel,

Don't know yet as our agent won't be around until tomorrow to ask. We will be asking though ! All we know is the tracking system now has us assuccessful. Sweet relief or what.. will let you know what they say happened.

Caroline

Guest proud2beaussie

So finally some good news for "The legdes" ! At last ! I'm very happy for you,it's good to hear some positive news about state sponsorship,well done,

BTW If I were you I wouldn't ask too many questions,knowing your luck they might change their minds ! (just kidding )

Hi all,

Then there were 3 - just Damo, Katy and Daffodil left ...not long now guys.

Mily you did get yours didn't you ? - if I've got it wrong for anyone my apologies.

Caroline

chidge10--------------------------04/03---------------16/03---------------176.....granted 24/4 (40 days)

Mariana---------------------------04/03---------------16/03---------------475...granted 22/4 ? (5 weeks ?)

daffodil50@hotmail.co.uk-------04/03-----------------/--

Mel.R------------------------------17/03---------------25/03 .......granted 28/4 (43 days)

mily----------------------------------/------------------25/03

The "legdes"----------------------23/03---------------02/04---------------176 rejected... 30/4 ... quering as weren't over the DIAC age limit 30/4....granted 4/5 (39/43 days)

tigers08---------------------------23/03---------------02/04------granted 30/4 (39 days)

Dawny-----------------------------24/03---------------06/04---------------176 granted 30/04 (25 days)

L1sa---------------------------------13/3---------------19/04--------------

damo---------------------------------/------------------09/04---------------176

katypritchard----------------------27/03---------------09/04[/img]

I'm so pleased for you, HUGE CONGRATS!! You must be sooo relieved!

Just thought I'd mention, my dates are wrong on this timeline, my docs were received on the 09/4/ NOT the 19/4/, So hopefully Damo, Katy and me should hear about the same time!! Checked this morning, nothing!

Lisa

X

Guest tigers08
Hi Mel,

Don't know yet as our agent won't be around until tomorrow to ask. We will be asking though ! All we know is the tracking system now has us assuccessful. Sweet relief or what.. will let you know what they say happened.

Caroline

great news guys,really really pleased you got the news, you wanted and all your friends wanted to hear on here too. we are not far from you, only 40 mins away, damo trying to organise a drink halfway for us all isnt he, just so we can share the relief and our plans, think we all deserve it dont you. x

Guest juliemtaylor

well done 'ledges' as I know you were worrying...

Julie x - Vic lost our emailed docs in their system 23rd Jan and now back to waiting in queue as if we had applied 24th March!

Guest Mel.R
well done 'ledges' as I know you were worrying...

Julie x - Vic lost our emailed docs in their system 23rd Jan and now back to waiting in queue as if we had applied 24th March!

How frustrating for you. I hope you don't have to wait too long

Mx

Guest Garfy

Hi guys

Have recently sent application for state sponsor (Queensland) but did not send evidence of money that we have. Everything else was included but our money is tied up in the property. Do you think they will dismiss application?

Gareth

Guest The "legdes"

Dano/Tigers and all,

Count us in for that get together - Allan works shifts though so if you could let us know what dates you are thinking of beforehand hopefully you can plan one we can make. We can travel if need be so no worries.

Caroline

Guest The "legdes"

JulieMtaylor,

So sorry for you - we can imagine just how that must feel ! Hope they take pity on you and jump you up their list.

Hang in there x

Guest Mel.R
Dano/Tigers and all,

Count us in for that get together - Allan works shifts though so if you could let us know what dates you are thinking of beforehand hopefully you can plan one we can make. We can travel if need be so no worries.

Caroline

It will be great to meet everyone!!

Mx

Hi all - well our docs arrived there today so hopefully they will acknowledge receipt of them tomorrow..... We can then join the waiting list! After hopefully receiving a positive response we can lodge our 475 application. Anyone have any idea how long 475 applications are taking at the moment?

Guys,

WooHoo Fanbloodytastic!!!!!! Way to go!! xxxx :jiggy:

Hello All,

Do they have a specific day, when SA grant the State sponsorship?

At the moment i am checking everyday. My documents were received on the 8th April 09.

Cheers!

Hi there, i don't think they have a specific day, Our documents were received on the 6 th april and S/S was approved on the 30th april, some took up to 40 days, You are only a couple of days behind us, so i think you should have it very soon!

Archived