SA State Sponsorship - Are you waiting

Guest The "legdes"

Guest tigers08
Hey guys we got our state sponsorship approved yesterday! Can't believe it, thought I had made a right pigs ear out of it as I rushed it sooo much.

Good Luck everyone!

Kate

great news kate, great feeling isnt it ..

• Replies 963
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tigers08
Thats great news Kate, woo hoo the list is getting shorter, fingers crossed wont be to long for those who are left!!

come on dawny, come on dawny lol, your approval is on its way i can sense it x

come on dawny, come on dawny lol, your approval is on its way i can sense it x

:no: Thanks Phil

No nothing from DIAC As yet!! Just booked meds etc today... Not much else we can do for now, Will let you know if i hear anything :no: x

hi we got our ss for qld end april got a co 29/4/09 nothing has changed on our tracking since then they asked agent for more info which she sent same day and nothing else our agent told us it takes a co 4 to 6 weeks to make a descion i thought it was 10 days.it was very quick from ss to case officer i wish we could get visa that quick

Guest Jacky L

We got our C.O today!! Whoop Whoo! Ironically had our Medicals this morn as well and now waiting for the Police Checks to come back so its all go, fingers bloody crossed.

Jacky L

We got our C.O today!! Whoop Whoo! Ironically had our Medicals this morn as well and now waiting for the Police Checks to come back so its all go, fingers bloody crossed.

Jacky L

Nice one Jacky, all systems go!!!

Hopefully we wont be far behind you xx

Guest The "legdes"

Mel - that's such fab news - wooohooo here we go ! Looks like things will be moving on for us all very soon.

From what I rememebr - its required, then requested, then met - if that helps.

:jiggy:

Have checked my online tracking today and it says application being processed further. everything now says met EXCEPT copy of birth certificate for me and copy of passprt page for one of the boys which says requested and todays date, but it was all sent together so maybe it is just not updated properly

But can't remember what it said before met does it say requested on all of them or required??

Mel

xx

Guest The "legdes"

Latest Update

SA SS App Progress

chidge10--------------04/03-------16/03---------------176.....granted 24/4 (40 days)

Mariana--------------04/03-------16/03---------------475...granted 22/4 ? (38 days?)

daffodil -------------04/03----------/-------------- granted 29/4

Mel.R------------------------------17/03---------------25/03 .......granted 28/4 (43 days)

mily----------------------------------/------------------25/03........granted 28/4 (43 days)

wingywangwoo-------------------/------------------30/4 granted

The "legdes"----------------------23/03-----(176)---02/04-------rejected... 30/4 ... queried as weren't over the DIAC age limit 30/4....granted 4/5 (39/43 days)

tigers08---------------------------23/03---------------02/04------granted 30/4 (28 days)

Dawny-----------------------24/03-----(176)----06/04------------ granted 30/04 (25 days)

L1sa--------------------------13/3---------------19/04-------------

Briggs---------------------------------------------08/04------------

damo-------------------------/---(176)----------09/04-----------

katypritchard---------------27/03---------------09/04[/img]-----6/4 granted ss (35 days)

paulimouse---------------------27/4-----(475)--------6/5---------

SA SS DIAC Progress

Name SA Accepted_____ DIAC CO_________VISA

Marianna - 475..............22/4....................

Chidge10 - 176 ............24/4....................

Mel R - ........................28/4....................CO 14/5

Mily ?? - .....................28/4....................

JackyL..........................29/4..................CO 14/5

Tigers08 - ..................30/4.........(FL).... CO 13/5

Wingywangwoo .............30/4.....................

Dawny - 176 ..............30/4..................

Ledges - 176 ...............4/5 ..................

Guest damo

Hi all, no news for me yet. Why are they taking so bloody long now!

Aargh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damien

Guest The "legdes"

Oh Damo (You too Briggs !) - don't look on the bad side (its taking so long - although I do see your point they are taking a bit longer than they were - still not 6-8weeks though). If you can look on the good side it'll help you through the next couple of days - its any day now - ANY DAY.

Try to get excited - it feels better........and to tell you the truth (although its a relief when it comes through) its only the start of another wait.

You never know you may get processed tonight and wake up to your acceptance tomorrow morning ! How good would that be.

We're all thinking about you ...and I've said a prayer too.

Guest Mel.R
JackyL and MelR - did you front load guys ?

Yes Everything is front loaded. Hopefully not too long now!!

Mx

Guest tigers08

hi guys agent rang us this morning to say our visa has been granted, bloody hell was shaking on phone. as our meds and pc where all finalised in feb they said co looked at application yesterday and just granted it . we going away today with kids to a haven site so yer im gona be on that stage x

Guest tigers08
Yes Everything is front loaded. Hopefully not too long now!!

Mx

mel yours is going to be any day now yip eeeeeeeeeeeeee. ours has just been granted today , and they said co just granted it , what a feeling guys, they just said they sending the grant letter to us monday, agent rang us before they went home to make sure we knew and had a great weekend . tell your jim as well my agent told me i wont have any trouble with the bricklaying work in and around south aus x

Guest Mel.R
mel yours is going to be any day now yip eeeeeeeeeeeeee. ours has just been granted today , and they said co just granted it , what a feeling guys, they just said they sending the grant letter to us monday, agent rang us before they went home to make sure we knew and had a great weekend . tell your jim as well my agent told me i wont have any trouble with the bricklaying work in and around south aus x

Well done you must be over the moon!!!!!!

It's so exciting isn't it. There is nothing for us today but hopefully next week will be some good news though.

I think we have all picked the best state workwise!!!

Mx

Guest tigers08
Well done you must be over the moon!!!!!!

It's so exciting isn't it. There is nothing for us today but hopefully next week will be some good news though.

I think we have all picked the best state workwise!!!

Mx

do u have an agent mel? if u do they will just ring u, dont go by the diac tracking as ours all still says required for everything

Guest Mel.R
do u have an agent mel? if u do they will just ring u, dont go by the diac tracking as ours all still says required for everything

Yeah we are using Go Matilda. He did say to me in an email this morning not to take any notice of the tracking page!!

Guest GForce2001z

ONLINE APPLICATION COMPLETED AND SUBMITTED:

05/04/2009

COMPLETE SET OF DOCUMENTS RECEIVED BY IMMIGRATION SA OFFICE:

20/04/2009

APPLICATION ASSESSMENT:

Normal processing time is approximately 6 - 8 weeks from

20/04/2009.

APPLICATION DECISION:

APPROVED on

14/05/2009

Here is my info... I just checked the site about 5 mins ago and saw that I was approved yesterday ... Finally feels like I am getting somewhere after being pushed down the queue to number 4 .. now will be pushed back up to number 2 ....YAY.:jiggy:

G

ONLINE APPLICATION COMPLETED AND SUBMITTED:

05/04/2009

COMPLETE SET OF DOCUMENTS RECEIVED BY IMMIGRATION SA OFFICE:

20/04/2009

APPLICATION ASSESSMENT:

Normal processing time is approximately 6 - 8 weeks from

20/04/2009.

APPLICATION DECISION:

APPROVED on

14/05/2009

Here is my info... I just checked the site about 5 mins ago and saw that I was approved yesterday ... Finally feels like I am getting somewhere after being pushed down the queue to number 4 .. now will be pushed back up to number 2 ....YAY.:jiggy:

G

Thats great news! Fab feeling when it all starts to click into place!

Fingers crossed that the time now will go nice and quick!

Hello peoples!!!!

Guess what?!!!...yup you guessed it!! Lol!!

I got the sa sponsorship approved today!!

Ooooooooooooooooo what a lovely day!!!! (although its pi**ing it outside!!! Lol!!)

Woo Hoo, thats fantastic news!!

Not much longer to go now... Fingers crossed it will fly by x

Archived