SA State Sponsorship - Are you waiting

Guest The "legdes"

Thats fantastic!!! wish you and everybody else all the best of luck.

i had CO assinged on the 20th may 09, but checklist is still saying requested.

I have not had a email from DIAC either. So i am a bit confused.

However i am taking my chances now...i sent off for police checks yesterday and i have booked medicals for the 12th june 09.

is this all normal? or am i being over paronaoid? i have no agent.

thanks !

Hi ya Briggs. When we spoke to our agent this morning, she did say she hadn't checked our online tracking, but she said a c/o should be very soon, so go ahead and book them, (little did she know we had them booked for today) so i say yeah go ahead it won't hurt!!

• Replies 963
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest The "legdes"

Oh Briggsy - it will be ..no worries matey. I'd try to get excited if I were you.

Guest The "legdes"

SA SS Application Progress

Damo-------------------------/---(176)----------09/04---------(not fl) --

SA SS DIAC Progress

Name ____Visa, SA DATE, FL, DIAC LODGE, 2 mth, DIAC CO, VISA date/Days

Marianna - 475...22/4............................22/6......

Chidge10 - 176 ..24/4...(FL)..................24/6.......CO 25/5 (30 days)

Mel R - ...................28/4.......................28/6.......CO 14/5...Visa 19/5 -21 days

Mily ?? - ................28/4........................28/6.....

JackyL..........................29/4..................29/6......CO 14/5 (16 days)

Tigers08 - ..................30/4.........(FL)....30/6... CO 13/5....VISA 15/5 -15 days

Wingywangwoo .............30/4...............30/6....

Dawny - 176 ...........30/4.......................30/6...CO 27/5 (27 days)..

Ledges- 176 ..4/5 ...(07/07, FL&met)....4/7....

GForce2001.......14/5..............................14/7....

L1sa .................15/5.............................15/7.....

Briggs - 475.......15/5....not FL .............15/7.. CO 20/5 (6 days)....

Kelly (Taylors08).15/5.........................15/7....

Taylors08....176...15/5.........................15/7....

Paddy..................18/5..........................18/7...CO 27/5 (9 days)...

Merlino................18/5..(not FL)...........18/7...

Kelly&gazpj........21/5...........................21/7..

Guest The "legdes"

Hi Jules,

Some moves with some guys getting COs so hopefully things are progressing and we might not be much longer - ha ha - I'll believe that when I see it!

The average wait for a CO seems to be about 25 days. Allan thinks we'll get a CO this week - me well like I say I'll believe it when I see it.

Glad you're feeling better.

Guest damo

No update from me I'm afraid. I can't phone from work so am having to rely on email. I have emailed SA 3 times now, had one reply that was no use at all, only told me how to track my app online, yeah, like I haven't been doing that! Will have had docs received 7 weeks tomorrow, still no change. Bet when I finally get a CO he goes off sick for 6 months :) Sod it, I'm off to Turkey for two weeks soon so something to look forward to

Guest The "legdes"

Hi Damo - so you've joined the exclusive, we're so sick of waiting, holiday club !! So have we. Well like you we figured it will help a few weeks pass a bit less painfully. we're off on 12/6 - when do you go ?

- sooo sorry they are being so slow with you, I really feel for you. Can't you ring from somewhere else ? What's the prob exactly - shift work or just having a land line ?

Guest Taylors08

SA SS DIAC Progress

Mel R - ...................28/4.......................28/6.......CO 14/5...Visa 19/5 -21 days

JackyL..........................29/4..................29/6......CO 14/5 (16 days)

Tigers08 - ..................30/4.........(FL)....30/6... CO 13/5....VISA 15/5 -15 days

L1sa .................15/5.............................15/7.....

Taylors08....176...15/5.........................15/7....CO 26/5

Just thought i would add us on..

Guest haley

hi evertone this is my first post, we too are waiting for SA sponsorship, hubbie brickie, we had applied for 175 but swapped to 176 after csl changed in march, SA docs lodged via agent on 9/4/09, still waiting, good luck to eveyone also waiting, nervous time, but i cant wait to get there in the summer, x x

Hi Guys

Exciting!!! It looks like theres quite a bit of movement for some peeps on here! We had a email yesterday, requesting meds and PC I think we have a CO!

I FEEL SICK!!!! This is no longer just talk!!!

For those still waiting, hang in there! It will happen.

:hug:

Lisa

Hi Guys

Exciting!!! It looks like theres quite a bit of movement for some peeps on here! We had a email yesterday, requesting meds and PC I think we have a CO!

Lisa

Great news Lisa, will pm ya ltr xx

hi evertone this is my first post, we too are waiting for SA sponsorship, hubbie brickie, we had applied for 175 but swapped to 176 after csl changed in march, SA docs lodged via agent on 9/4/09, still waiting, good luck to eveyone also waiting, nervous time, but i cant wait to get there in the summer, x x

Hi Hayley, welcome to pio, hope you enjoy the site! Good luck with s/s fingers crossed you wont wait to long for that!! No idea as yet when we would like to be out there, depends on how quick the house sells! Its just the waiting game now!

Speak soon Dawn xx:hug:

Guest damo

I have had another email again telling me to track my application on the system - don't they get it that I've been doing this for weeks! I can't phone them at the mo because I'm working shifts and can't get to a phone in their office hours so will just have to wait.

Hopefully going on holiday late June, gonna book us a late deal just to get away and chill for a while.

Guest tigers08

hi haley, im a brickie too, we got south aus approval on 30th april, got a co on the 13th may, got visa 15th may. so it was an unbelievable week, agent said to me because we had our meds and police checks all finalised in feb and we was all ready decision ready, it speeded it right up. iv got some good contacts in adelaide for bricklaying too, we just booked our flights yesterday 1700 pound for me my wife and 2 kids, with cathey pacific. great price. you and all our friends on this post will all get great news soon. keep in touch guys x

Hi all congrats to to those who have some movement, just a quetion when you all get out there are you staying with fam/friends or renting, can you go straight into a long term rental or have got to go for a holiday rental. can you apply for a long term rental from uk ? Where are we all heading, we are maybe heading for semaphore area, because of job offer. all the best

Hi all congrats to to those who have some movement, just a quetion when you all get out there are you staying with fam/friends or renting, can you go straight into a long term rental or have got to go for a holiday rental. can you apply for a long term rental from uk ? Where are we all heading, we are maybe heading for semaphore area, because of job offer. all the best

Hi we are looking at the meet and great service which you can find on the s/a immi web site, lots of info on there!

Guest haley

congrats, when are you flying out??? we hopefully wont be far behind you!!! where abouts are you heading?? we like the look of seaford, hallett cove etc and all down that way but that could all change on arrival x

Guest Mel.R
hi haley, im a brickie too, we got south aus approval on 30th april, got a co on the 13th may, got visa 15th may. so it was an unbelievable week, agent said to me because we had our meds and police checks all finalised in feb and we was all ready decision ready, it speeded it right up. iv got some good contacts in adelaide for bricklaying too, we just booked our flights yesterday 1700 pound for me my wife and 2 kids, with cathey pacific. great price. you and all our friends on this post will all get great news soon. keep in touch guys x

I reckon we will all be there about the same time!!!!!

Mel

xx

Guest Mel.R
congrats, when are you flying out??? we hopefully wont be far behind you!!! where abouts are you heading?? we like the look of seaford, hallett cove etc and all down that way but that could all change on arrival x

We had a look at those areas too, but are still undecided on where to end up!!!

Mel

xx

Guest tigers08

we are flying out 27th sept from heathrow to adelaide via hong kong. have you been to adelaide before? yer halett cove ,happy valley , aberfoyle park where all areas we liked when we was there but we dont mind being nearer the city also and the parks. just trying to raise the money for our labrador now too, as we aint sold house yet.

Guest Mel.R
we are flying out 27th sept from heathrow to adelaide via hong kong. have you been to adelaide before? yer halett cove ,happy valley , aberfoyle park where all areas we liked when we was there but we dont mind being nearer the city also and the parks. just trying to raise the money for our labrador now too, as we aint sold house yet.

We're hoping to go at the beginning of September. Looks like we'll have to get the beers ready for you!!

Mel

xx

Guest The "legdes"

Hayley-----------------------/----(176)----------09/04--------

SA SS DIAC Progress

L1sa .................15/5.............................15/7..... CO 27/5 (12 days)..

Taylors08....176...15/5.........................15/7....CO 26/5

Guest The "legdes"

Fantastic news - Its so good when one of us gets somewhere.

Lisa what visa are you on ? I'm wondering if they pick certain types up first ?

Hi Guys

Lisa

Archived