SA State Sponsorship - Are you waiting

Guest The "legdes"

Guest The "legdes"

Guys,

We're still hoping to fly out in August. We've sold our house and our rental ends 12/8 ..so desperately hoping we get our visa by the start of July.. otherwise all sorts of probs ! We definately need to get together out there.

• Replies 963
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guys,

We're still hoping to fly out in August. We've sold our house and our rental ends 12/8 ..so desperately hoping we get our visa by the start of July.. otherwise all sorts of probs ! We definately need to get together out there.

I got my fingers crossed for you that it won't be too much longer, and deffo get together when we are all there, looking forward to it hun xx

Guest Mel.R
Guys,

Fingers and toes crossed for you. Surely you must be due to hear any day!!

Mel

xx

Guest tigers08
Guys,

yer deff catch up when we there guys, if we dont see yer before . we only 30 mile from you . lol great luck with everything , and getting your tickets booked before they start rising .

Guest damo

Hoobloodyray! Sent a snotty email yesterday, got approval today!!! Woohoo! Oz here we come! 7 weeks one day, must be a record for longest wait:)

Hayley, did you get the ok today as well?

I've immediately sent my diac ref no so here goes the waiting game again, I'm gonna miss the constant worry and I think I've developed an OCD checking my app every hour!

Can't even celebrate this weekend coz I'm working late shifts until Tues, oh well will make up for it then.

Damo

Hoobloodyray! Sent a snotty email yesterday, got approval today!!! Woohoo! Oz here we come! 7 weeks one day, must be a record for longest wait:)

I've immediately sent my diac ref no so here goes the waiting game again, I'm gonna miss the constant worry and I think I've developed an OCD checking my app every hour!

Can't even celebrate this weekend coz I'm working late shifts until Tues, oh well will make up for it then.

Damo

Thats great news Damo, woo hoo, one more step closer x:arghh:

Guest tigers08

Damo

at last mate, yeee haa its strange u mention letter to them, i sent them a letter saying can you tell me where u are with my visa process as we had applied last sept 08. a week later it said we had co and next day we got our visa

Guest Jacky L
at last mate, yeee haa its strange u mention letter to them, i sent them a letter saying can you tell me where u are with my visa process as we had applied last sept 08. a week later it said we had co and next day we got our visa

Well done Damo!!

Tigers08-We actually rang them some weeks ago chasing our 176 up and strangely we got accepted the day after! Wish we had done that with our 175 a bit earlier in the year would have saved us time and money applying for the 176........

Best wishes

Jacky L

Guest Taylors08

Hi All,

Im feeling really confused! As you know we applied for 175 in Aug 08 then sponsorship on the 14/5/09 we got a case officer on the 26th May and received a letter today asking for a few more details, but they refer to our 175 visa.. But got an email stating that they received our sponsorship?

Whats going on there? Are we now going through on a 175??

Its all abit crazy this Visa lark!!

Kelly

Guest The "legdes"

So happy for you - lets hope DIAC move you on quicker than they are moving us. I've got a feeling your obsession will just now move to the DIAC website ..just like us. What will we do when we actually get granted ?! - lol...

Fab news you must be so relieved ! :spinny:

- on the note about ringing DIAC ..I wish our agent would decide to give them a call for us !

Well done Damo!!

Tigers08-We actually rang them some weeks ago chasing our 176 up and strangely we got accepted the day after! Wish we had done that with our 175 a bit earlier in the year would have saved us time and money applying for the 176........

Best wishes

Jacky L

Guest The "legdes"

How good is it to see Damo join the DIAC list... now lets hope we hear it for Hayley too...

SA SS Application Progress

Damo-------------------------/---(176)----------09/04---------(not fl) --29/5 (41 days)

Hayley-----------------------/----(176)----------09/04--------

SA SS DIAC Progress

Name ____Visa, SA DATE, FL, DIAC LODGE, 2 mth, DIAC CO, VISA date/Days

Marianna - 475...22/4............................22/6......

Chidge10 - 176 ..24/4...(FL)..................24/6.......CO 25/5 (30 days)

Mel R - ...................28/4.......................28/6.......CO 14/5...Visa 19/5 -21 days

Mily ?? - ................28/4........................28/6.....

JackyL..........................29/4..................29/6......CO 14/5 (16 days)

Tigers08 - ..................30/4.........(FL)....30/6... CO 13/5....VISA 15/5 -15 days

Wingywangwoo .............30/4...............30/6....

Dawny - 176 ...........30/4.......................30/6...CO 27/5 (27 days)..

Ledges- 176 ..4/5 ...(07/07, FL&met)....4/7....

GForce2001.......14/5..............................14/7....

L1sa .................15/5.............................15/7..... CO 27/5 (12 days)..

Briggs - 475.......15/5....not FL .............15/7.. CO 20/5 (6 days)....

Kelly (Taylors08).15/5.........................15/7....

Taylors08....176...15/5.........................15/7....CO 26/5

Paddy..................18/5..........................18/7...CO 27/5 (9 days)...

Merlino................18/5..(not FL)...........18/7...

Kelly&gazpj........21/5...........................21/7..

Damo ..................29/5.......(not fl)............29/7...

Hello my ppls!!! lol!!!

i have just checked my online status and everything has changed to MET!!! Woo Hoo!!

Apart from medicals and police check which ,I have put my police check through last week and booked medicals for the 12th june... !!!!

So excited!!!

Good luck to us all!!!

Guest damo

Cheers all! Just got in from work, I'm running a trout fishery at the mo and practically forced the anglers out of the gate so I could get home for a well earned beer. Lovely!!

Now for the next step on this wonderful rollercoaster ride..............

Diac already have my application as I switched from 175 to 176 so I'm gonna book my medicals asap. I'm a bit angry with myself though because I did a paper application to DIAC so I can't track it online, I will have to wait to hear from them. Oh well, at least I'm getting there. Still gonna book a holiday tho, god knows we all need one!

Damien

Fantastic news - Its so good when one of us gets somewhere.

Lisa what visa are you on ? I'm wondering if they pick certain types up first ?

Hiya

well we originally applied on a 176 Family sponsored, in Feb. Were then dropped off the CSL and decided to go for a SS instead. So whether they picked ours up quickly as we were already a 176... I don't know??

But its such a relief (and a shock!) to have it all moving again. We have our Meds booked next Friday.

It looks like everyone will be out there before us, we haven't even got the house up for sale yet!!

Just one more thing to add to the ever growing list!!

Lisa XX

PS... Well done Damo, I'm really pleased you finally got there!

Guest The "legdes"

Hi Lisa,

We were the same, family sponsored 176, converted to ss on acceptance by SA 4/5 but we still have no co and no news.....so fed up of waiting - but hey we'll all get there in the end. We just need our visa by 7/7 so we can hand our notices to work in to tie in with the end of our rental on 12/8....otherwise its going to get very complicated. Say a prayer for us !

Guest vixpinkbabe

Hi Ledges,

I'm praying for you as well as myself! We've got to be very soon, I'm sure of it! xxxxxxx

Vicky xx

Guest The "legdes"

Well you know what they say - when two or more gather together and pray. Well we definately are togteher on this so lets keep saying those prayers !

Guest vixpinkbabe

Thanks so much for saying that, means alot, I have been going through this on my own for 3 months now (except for Gill who has been amazing), even boyf doesnt really understand and he's been through it too! He's in denial though.

Thanks for understanding, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for everyone xxx

Guest xshazx
Hi All,

If you are waiting to here just tell us when you lodged with them and again when you get a decision from them - that way we'll have some way of seeing how long they are actually taking.

We lodged with them on 23/3. They recieved our hard copies in Oz on 2/4.

This might just give us all something to look forward to.

Hi there, can you add me in to the list please.

Online application submitted 11/05/09, documents received SA 20/05/09........checked on line this am and it said application approved 22/05/09!!!!!!SHOCK :biggrin: changing over from a 175 to a 176 now.

Thanks Shaz and Rich

Hi there, can you add me in to the list please.

Online application submitted 11/05/09, documents received SA 20/05/09........checked on line this am and it said application approved 22/05/09!!!!!!SHOCK :biggrin: changing over from a 175 to a 176 now.

Thanks Shaz and Rich

Im so pleased for you hun, Feels great doesn't it when you see it in black and white!!

Get that 1100 form sent and you too will be well on your way,

:hug:Dawn xxxx

Guest damo

Congrats Shaz. Can't quite see how they operate over there, I waited more than 7 weeks for mine...Anyway, we'll all get there in the end.

I just had an email confirming my state sponsorship has been passed to Diac, wasn't expecting this for at least a week as per what they advise on the tracking system, not one day! Really can't get my head around their advice for timing! Take everything with a pinch of salt me thinks :) Now the ball seems to be rolling.... woohoo! Only trouble now is my Mrs wants to cancel my summer hol and put the money towards a reccie to Adelaide - after the wait I've had I bloody need a good holiday!!!!

Guest The "legdes"

SA SS Application Progress

Damo-------------------------/---(176)----------09/04---------(not fl) --29/5 (41 days)

Hayley-----------------------/----(176)----------09/04--------

xShazx---------------------/------(176)---------11/5--------------------22/5 (11 days)

SA SS DIAC Progress

Name ____Visa, SA DATE, FL, DIAC LODGE, 2 mth, DIAC CO, VISA date/Days

Marianna - 475...22/4............................22/6......

Chidge10 - 176 ..24/4...(FL)..................24/6.......CO 25/5 (30 days)

Mel R - ...................28/4.......................28/6.......CO 14/5...Visa 19/5 -21 days

Mily ?? - ................28/4........................28/6.....

JackyL..........................29/4..................29/6......CO 14/5 (16 days)

Tigers08 - ..................30/4.........(FL)....30/6... CO 13/5....VISA 15/5 -15 days

Wingywangwoo .............30/4...............30/6....

Dawny - 176 ...........30/4.......................30/6...CO 27/5 (27 days)..

Ledges- 176 ......4/5 ...(07/07, FL&met)....4/7....

GForce2001.......14/5..............................14/7....

L1sa .................15/5.............................15/7..... CO 27/5 (12 days)..

Briggs - 475.......15/5....not FL .............15/7.. CO 20/5 (6 days)....

Kelly (Taylors08).15/5.........................15/7....

Taylors08....176...15/5.........................15/7....CO 26/5

Paddy..................18/5..........................18/7...CO 27/5 (9 days)...

Merlino................18/5..(not FL)...........18/7...

Kelly&gazpj........21/5...........................21/7..

XShazx ..176......22/5...........................22/7

Damo ..................29/5.......(not fl).......29/7...

Guest xxxx77777

hi everybody , i ve got mine last friday:v_SPIN:. but i have som probrem . I applied my175visa about 10days ago, so I didn't get any numbers like refference number from diac yet. How can I change my 175 to 176?

Shuld I wait for my ref number comming to me?

Is there any other number available to put in SA website for complating my form 1100?

I would be gratefull If anyone advise me. Thanks and hope everybody here will get good news soon.:hug:

Plese put mine in time line. ss applied 24/04/2009, APPROVED on 28/05/2009

Archived