SA State Sponsorship - Are you waiting

Guest The "legdes"

• Replies 963
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tigers08
Fantastic - That works out to 5 weeks and a day if my maths are correct. Well Done!!!!!!!!!

Mel

xx

are you any closer to a co yet guys

Guest The "legdes"

SA SS App Progress

chidge10--------------04/03-------16/03---------------176.....granted 24/4 (40 days)

Mariana--------------04/03-------16/03---------------475...granted 22/4 ? (38 days?)

daffodil -------------04/03----------/-------------- granted 29/4

Mel.R------------------------------17/03---------------25/03 .......granted 28/4 (43 days)

mily----------------------------------/------------------25/03........granted 28/4 (43 days)

The "legdes"----------------------23/03-----(176)---02/04-------rejected... 30/4 ... queried as weren't over the DIAC age limit 30/4....granted 4/5 (39/43 days)

tigers08---------------------------23/03---------------02/04------granted 30/4 (28 days)

Dawny-----------------------24/03-----(176)----06/04------------ granted 30/04 (25 days)

L1sa--------------------------13/3---------------19/04-------------

Briggs---------------------------------------------08/04------------

damo-------------------------/---(176)----------09/04-----------

katypritchard---------------27/03---------------09/04[/img]-----

paulimouse---------------------27/4-----(475)--------6/5---------

SA SS DIAC Progress

Name SA Accepted_____ DIAC CO_________VISA

Marianna - 475..............22/4....................

Chidge10 - 176 ............24/4....................

Mel R - ........................28/4....................

Mily ?? - .....................28/4....................

Tigers08 - ..................30/4...................

Dawny - 176 ..............30/4..................

Ledges - 176 ...............4/5 ..................

Guest tigers08
Hey i'll take the bid on that!!!!!

Mel

xx

hiya mel, with your jim been a fellow bricky like me have you thought or heard about the olympic dam project in south australia to start end of this year at roxby downs, apparently they want enough houses built to house another 15000 people , hospital,schools,shops, and a airport, enough work for the next 10 years, only snag is it is 250 mile inland from adelaide, but they do a 2 week on and 2 week off if u dont wana move to the area, ad apparently the money is supposed to be **** hot as well as the weather of course lol, my cousin who has lived there for a long time now and is an accountant said to me if you go work in a mining town for a year or 2 you will have enough money to buy a house out right on the coast at a later time.

Guest Mel.R
hiya mel, with your jim been a fellow bricky like me have you thought or heard about the olympic dam project in south australia to start end of this year at roxby downs, apparently they want enough houses built to house another 15000 people , hospital,schools,shops, and a airport, enough work for the next 10 years, only snag is it is 250 mile inland from adelaide, but they do a 2 week on and 2 week off if u dont wana move to the area, ad apparently the money is supposed to be **** hot as well as the weather of course lol, my cousin who has lived there for a long time now and is an accountant said to me if you go work in a mining town for a year or 2 you will have enough money to buy a house out right on the coast at a later time.

Hi Phil

Did look at that project and thought it would be a good opportunity. Jim is keen for this and would be happy to do 2 wk on 2 wk off - he has worked away before so not a problem. Also however,I work for a recruitment consultancy here in the UK and have been thinking about setting up my own recruitment co in oz at some time in the future. Could be too big a project to start with but might be worth a pitch to supply some of the construction labour.

Mx

Guest tigers08
Hi Phil

Did look at that project and thought it would be a good opportunity. Jim is keen for this and would be happy to do 2 wk on 2 wk off - he has worked away before so not a problem. Also however,I work for a recruitment consultancy here in the UK and have been thinking about setting up my own recruitment co in oz at some time in the future. Could be too big a project to start with but might be worth a pitch to supply some of the construction labour.

Mx

hey great idea that , something else to talk about if and when we have this south aus meet up this summer ..

Guest Mel.R
hey great idea that , something else to talk about if and when we have this south aus meet up this summer ..

I think we should def have a meet up this summer.

Mx

no update!!

i wish in a way there was one!!!

still waiting...fingers crossed.. its day 33, no SA response yet..its a 475 visa!

I hope, i pray to god, its all good news.....not just for me, but everybody who are applying for it!

no update!!

i wish in a way there was one!!!

still waiting...fingers crossed.. its day 33, no SA response yet..its a 475 visa!

I hope, i pray to god, its all good news.....not just for me, but everybody who are applying for it!

Here Here!! Well said Briggsie! I second that motion!

Lisa

X

Guest The "legdes"

Hey Guys,

I want to say "Don't worry" - but lol - yeh like none of us did !!!

Look at the stats - so far out of all of us in this thread only I got rejected...and that was a mistake and easily and quickly put right. It would have given us a heart attack but we had that back in March - thanks to dropping of CSL. Anyway getting back to the point - the odds are so strongly in your favour. We don't know of anyone being rejected. I think SA want everyone because of the Damm project. Have a nice glass of Australian every night and chase those doubts away - "you'll be right" !

Guest wingywangwoo

Lets hope everyone still waiting for S/S hears very soon!

Good luck to those of you still waiting!

Hi!

its day 35 for me today!!! i am so nervous!!!

i hope and everyone doing the same thing as me, all the best of luck!!! i trully pray for all of us!!

fingers crossed...and hopefully god will bless us all!!!

good luck!

Guest The "legdes"

Latest Update with Wingy on...

:hug:

Lets hope Briggs, damo and Katy hear from SA very soon now - shouldn't be long guys.

SA SS App Progress

chidge10--------------04/03-------16/03---------------176.....granted 24/4 (40 days)

Mariana--------------04/03-------16/03---------------475...granted 22/4 ? (38 days?)

daffodil -------------04/03----------/-------------- granted 29/4

Mel.R------------------------------17/03---------------25/03 .......granted 28/4 (43 days)

mily----------------------------------/------------------25/03........granted 28/4 (43 days)

wingywangwoo-------------------/------------------30/4 granted

The "legdes"----------------------23/03-----(176)---02/04-------rejected... 30/4 ... queried as weren't over the DIAC age limit 30/4....granted 4/5 (39/43 days)

tigers08---------------------------23/03---------------02/04------granted 30/4 (28 days)

Dawny-----------------------24/03-----(176)----06/04------------ granted 30/04 (25 days)

L1sa--------------------------13/3---------------19/04-------------

Briggs---------------------------------------------08/04------------

damo-------------------------/---(176)----------09/04-----------

katypritchard---------------27/03---------------09/04[/img]-----

paulimouse---------------------27/4-----(475)--------6/5---------

SA SS DIAC Progress

Name SA Accepted_____ DIAC CO_________VISA

Marianna - 475..............22/4....................

Chidge10 - 176 ............24/4....................

Mel R - ........................28/4....................

Mily ?? - .....................28/4....................

Tigers08 - ..................30/4...................

Wingywangwoo .............30/4.....................

Dawny - 176 ..............30/4..................

Ledges - 176 ...............4/5 ..................

Guest The "legdes"

Chidge10 and Mariana,

I would have thought you may have a CO by now. 7 days for SA to tell DIAC, then 10 for a CO. Don't forget to tell us when you do get one ! Can't be long now....and wow that really will be nearly there.

hi all

devastated check client tracking got refused today due to no cash/savings to emigrate. On pro forma I put zero in cash/savings but £20,000 (42,000 aus dollars) in house equity after all moving expenses subtracted which will be readily available because no house sale no move I have till 20th may to resubmit form any help would be good please HHHHEEELLLPP!!!

Guest chidge10

Hi everyone.

No news yet. I sent off the form 1022 to inform DIAC that I was changing from a 175 to a 176 on the 6th of May. I had emailed them the info they required but the form required me to signed it, so I posted it to them too. I have had a email back saying they have received it.

One problem though if that my partners medical shows they have received our medicals and each section shows received, but in the first check box, (health requirments finalised) it sez "health requirements outstanding"

Im getting a bit worried I must admit.

On top of that Im currently working in Paris for the next 5 weeks at the paris airshow so thats not helping with the nerves.

Fingers crossed I will hear something soon.

Good luck everyone.

Chidge

Guest proud2beaussie
Im currently working in Paris for the next 5 weeks at the paris airshow

All I can say to that is 'you lucky so and so'!

Just kidding,but having been a travel agent for many years I love planes.

I hope you get your visa really soon.

Good Luck.

hi all

devastated check client tracking got refused today due to no cash/savings to emigrate. On pro forma I put zero in cash/savings but £20,000 (42,000 aus dollars) in house equity after all moving expenses subtracted which will be readily available because no house sale no move I have till 20th may to resubmit form any help would be good please HHHHEEELLLPP!!!

You must be feeling gutted at the moment, But don't give up, as they say where there's a will there's a way...

We listed like you equity from the house after sale, which is a tad hard to do as you don't really have any idea what it will sell for when the time comes, also any savings we had, also a rough idea of what we would sell cars for etc. We didn't subtract moving costs etc though.. Our agent said they would be looking at 10k per person, to live in S/A For at least 6 months, without work so that you can afford rent schooling day to day living etc, Sorry i can't be much more help, hopefully someone will come along with some more info for you

All the best x

Guest tigers08
You must be feeling gutted at the moment, But don't give up, as they say where there's a will there's a way...

We listed like you equity from the house after sale, which is a tad hard to do as you don't really have any idea what it will sell for when the time comes, also any savings we had, also a rough idea of what we would sell cars for etc. We didn't subtract moving costs etc though.. Our agent said they would be looking at 10k per person, to live in S/A For at least 6 months, without work so that you can afford rent schooling day to day living etc, Sorry i can't be much more help, hopefully someone will come along with some more info for you

All the best x

hey guys, i just checked my tracking on the diac tracking and as from today 13/05/09 it says application is being processed further.

Archived