SA State Sponsorship - Are you waiting

Guest The "legdes"

• Replies 963
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest The "legdes"

Fab news Tigers. Hope the co grants you really quickly now. Bet you'll be checking every chance you get from now on !

So the 10 dya promise of a CO worked for you...there's something for us all to hold onto.

Go Tigers !!

hey guys, i just checked my tracking on the diac tracking and as from today 13/05/09 it says application is being processed further.

Guest The "legdes"

SA SS App Progress

chidge10--------------04/03-------16/03---------------176.....granted 24/4 (40 days)

Mariana--------------04/03-------16/03---------------475...granted 22/4 ? (38 days?)

daffodil -------------04/03----------/-------------- granted 29/4

Mel.R------------------------------17/03---------------25/03 .......granted 28/4 (43 days)

mily----------------------------------/------------------25/03........granted 28/4 (43 days)

wingywangwoo-------------------/------------------30/4 granted

The "legdes"----------------------23/03-----(176)---02/04-------rejected... 30/4 ... queried as weren't over the DIAC age limit 30/4....granted 4/5 (39/43 days)

tigers08---------------------------23/03---------------02/04------granted 30/4 (28 days)

Dawny-----------------------24/03-----(176)----06/04------------ granted 30/04 (25 days)

L1sa--------------------------13/3---------------19/04-------------

Briggs---------------------------------------------08/04------------

damo-------------------------/---(176)----------09/04-----------

katypritchard---------------27/03---------------09/04[/img]-----

paulimouse---------------------27/4-----(475)--------6/5---------

SA SS DIAC Progress

Name SA Accepted_____ DIAC CO_________VISA

Marianna - 475..............22/4....................

Chidge10 - 176 ............24/4....................

Mel R - ........................28/4....................

Mily ?? - .....................28/4....................

Tigers08 - ..................30/4.........(FL).... CO 13/5

Wingywangwoo .............30/4.....................

Dawny - 176 ..............30/4..................

Ledges - 176 ...............4/5 ..................

Guest tigers08
Fab news Tigers. Hope the co grants you really quickly now. Bet you'll be checking every chance you get from now on !

So the 10 dya promise of a CO worked for you...there's something for us all to hold onto.

Go Tigers !!

it seems like it doesnt it, few on here have said to me tonight it must mean i have a co, so yer its gona make me look tomorrow and its good news for all of us isnt it , if we start to see us all getting the co. does yours still say processing commenced , ours did untill about 3pm this afternoon then it just changed to application processing further.

Guest Mel.R
it seems like it doesnt it, few on here have said to me tonight it must mean i have a co, so yer its gona make me look tomorrow and its good news for all of us isnt it , if we start to see us all getting the co. does yours still say processing commenced , ours did untill about 3pm this afternoon then it just changed to application processing further.

Nothing has changed on ours :no:

Mx

Guest The "legdes"

No unfortunately our has said processing further since 28/1. The last update was on 10/3 when everything was met. We were left like that when we fell of the CSL.

Hopefully though it may mean that as soon as a CO looks at it we are decision ready - well fingers crossed it does.

1 question for you - am I right in remembering that you front loaded your meds and PCs etc ? I'm just wondering if we'll notice that the COs pick the fl ones up first .I'm going to include this on our progress updates so we can see for ourselves.

Well you must must must be nearly there now. When you planning to go ? We were thinking mid August (ha - if we get the visa in time).

Guest tigers08
Nothing has changed on ours :no:

Mx

i think it will do soon mel as i see u have had your meds finalised since the 20th feb, our meds where finalised 28th feb. and you was a couple days infront of us for the state approval. be great if we all start getting some news this month

Guest tigers08
No unfortunately our has said processing further since 28/1. The last update was on 10/3 when everything was met. We were left like that when we fell of the CSL.

Hopefully though it may mean that as soon as a CO looks at it we are decision ready - well fingers crossed it does.

1 question for you - am I right in remembering that you front loaded your meds and PCs etc ? I'm just wondering if we'll notice that the COs pick the fl ones up first .I'm going to include this on our progress updates so we can see for ourselves.

Well you must must must be nearly there now. When you planning to go ? We were thinking mid August (ha - if we get the visa in time).

yer aug/sep for us too. yer im just thinking are they picking up on the ones that have had the meds finalised

Guest tigers08

our meds where finalised on the 28th feb ,x

Guest Mel.R
i think it will do soon mel as i see u have had your meds finalised since the 20th feb, our meds where finalised 28th feb. and you was a couple days infront of us for the state approval. be great if we all start getting some news this month

Just out of curiosity what is your surname, i wonder if they kind of do each lot that comes in from sa alphabetically if that makes sense

mx

Guest tigers08
Just out of curiosity what is your surname, i wonder if they kind of do each lot that comes in from sa alphabetically if that makes sense

mx

page , i dont know what they do to be honest mel.

Guest Mel.R
page , i dont know what they do to be honest mel.

No me either. Jim's getting the hump with me worrying now!!!!

Mx

Hello Peoples!!!

Anybody got any good updates?

its end of day 36 for me today!!! Should be hearing from SA soon.... xx

No nothing here! Hopefully you will hear in the next day or so, Don't you just hate waiting!!!:frown:

Hey Dawny,

Hopefully i am sucessful in the SA sponsorship.

What would i have to do after that? I am applying for the 475 visa.

Thanks!!

Hey you will be fine on the S/S You wait and see!!

Sorry bud! I have no idea on that visa, maybe you could start another thread, that way someone may be able to help!!! Start it migration, Or you could look in the search box at the top of the front page and type in search 475 visa, may come up with some useful links x

Guest Mel.R

Have checked my online tracking today and it says application being processed further. everything now says met EXCEPT copy of birth certificate for me and copy of passprt page for one of the boys which says requested and todays date, but it was all sent together so maybe it is just not updated properly

But can't remember what it said before met does it say requested on all of them or required??

Mel

xx

Guest tigers08
Have checked my online tracking today and it says application being processed further. everything now says met EXCEPT copy of birth certificate for me and copy of passprt page for one of the boys which says requested and todays date, but it was all sent together so maybe it is just not updated properly

But can't remember what it said before met does it say requested on all of them or required??

Mel

xx

hi mel, great,well like ours yesterday maybe someone has actually got a hold of our application and maybe looking at them. all my info still says required,even tho it changed to application processing further, i know rach on mon checked her email at 1130 am and even tho all hers still said required, she had her visa granted.

Guest katypritchard

Hey guys we got our state sponsorship approved yesterday! Can't believe it, thought I had made a right pigs ear out of it as I rushed it sooo much.

Good Luck everyone!

Kate

Hey guys we got our state sponsorship approved yesterday! Can't believe it, thought I had made a right pigs ear out of it as I rushed it sooo much.

Good Luck everyone!

Kate

Thats great news Kate, woo hoo the list is getting shorter, fingers crossed wont be to long for those who are left!!

Archived