Parent visa application timelines (143 & 173)

theballies

8 minutes ago, KathyN said:

Could anyone confirm that there seems to be a trend of UK applicants getting 2nd VAC requests in the last few days? I am not from the UK.

It’s probably because the site is Poms in Oz so suspect there are more Poms (Brits) on this particular forum. . I’m sure there will be plenty of people from other countries  also celebrating. 

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, LindaH27 said:

It’s probably because the site is Poms in Oz so suspect there are more Poms (Brits) on this particular forum. . I’m sure there will be plenty of people from other countries  also celebrating. 

Thank you. I did not notice that 😅

Just now, LBee said:

@KathyN I think this forum was originally for UK parents, hence there are probably a lot of UK citizens on here - I would imagine however Visas being granted will be for all applicants, regardless of the country they are from.

Thank you, I sure hope so. The requests being out of date order worry me quite a bit to be honest, since there doesn't seem to be a consistent trend to look out for.

45 minutes ago, BargeUK said:

I also have received 2nd VAC request today!  Wasn't expecting it for a while yet so absolutely delighted!  We have paid via BPay through our online banking.  Hopefully things are really moving now

Wow, that’s great news.  So happy got you, it’s such a relief isn’t it. 

Hi All,

Good news,  2nd Vac requested and BPAY today. Hoping our visa comes through quickly.  Application and acknowledgement was 5 May 2016.  For those wondering if there is people for other countries ón this forum, my parents are from South Africa.

Good Luck every one!

• Congratulations 10

Hi guys! 
congrats on all the recent updates so exciting to finally see things moving the direction we all want. I haven’t posted on the forum before I just keep updated with how everything body is moving .....

I was wondering if anybody has been assigned a case officer lately? My in laws applied and acknowledged august 2016 and really hoping we would hear something soon. Our daughter is begging for coronavirus to go away so she can see her nanna. All fingers and toes crossed.

thank you in advance for any help! 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Beckip said:

Hi guys! 
congrats on all the recent updates so exciting to finally see things moving the direction we all want. I haven’t posted on the forum before I just keep updated with how everything body is moving .....

I was wondering if anybody has been assigned a case officer lately? My in laws applied and acknowledged august 2016 and really hoping we would hear something soon. Our daughter is begging for coronavirus to go away so she can see her nanna. All fingers and toes crossed.

thank you in advance for any help! 

I keep watching out for this too but not seen or heard of anyone being contacted for further info for quite a while now. Great news for the others recently granted though.

• Like 1

We received request for 2nd VAC tues 11th but have been unable to get on here as internet had gone down.   It seems to have gone mad on here since  then but congratulations to all of you who have received 2nd VAC requests, the long agonising wait is finally over.  Good luck to you all for your future lives with your families in Oz and thank you for all the support 👏🎉🎉

• Like 1
  • Congratulations 8