AUSTRALIAN CITIZENSHIP TIMELINES 2018-2019

FlashP5sub175

2 hours ago, wombatinabox said:

trying to apply for citizenship online today with immionline, keep getting this error after page 4/34

""We are currently experiencing a technical issue with our systems. You will not be able to proceed with this application at this time as this service is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later.""

anyone else having this problem? tried different browsers and computers, no luck

As they say they are having technical difficulties, you'll have to try again later.

11 hours ago, Nemesis said:

As they say they are having technical difficulties, you'll have to try again later.

No mate, i wish it was that simple. Been happening since Friday night, Sunday already still same issue. Wanted to know here if others having same issue or if its related to my account

10 hours ago, wombatinabox said:

No, i wish it was that simple. Been happening since Friday night, Sunday already still same issue. Wanted to know here if others having same issue or if its related to my account

There is another thread on here where people are saying its been down since Friday night too. One of the other citizenship threads, so doesn't sound like its just you. And to be honest,as the applications aren't going anywhere at present I doubt they would rush to fix it over the weekend. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Elliot Tsao said:

Sheila, I am still waiting...40th Day today

It looks like, the files are pending due to changes of rules and they are not allocated to anybody and are still in the queue. This is my idea as a lot of people who wrote test in June are still pending. ? What do you think @Elliot Tsao

On 26/07/2017 at 11:19, claireg said:

Updated Timeline:

1. Date Applied: 21st February 2017

2. City/Council Area: Shire of Kalamunda, WA

3. Online / Paper: Online

4. Date Received the Acknowledgement Email: Never received one

5. Date Received the Citizenship Test Email: 3rd March 2017

6. Date of the Citizenship Test: 25th July 2017 (Passed)

7. Approval letter: tba

8. Date of ceremony: tba

Got my approval letter in post today dated 26th July, 1 day after my interview & test.  Approval letter came from ACT.   Wasn't expecting it so quick after seeing how long people are waiting .  Says to allow 6 months for invitation to ceremony.   I think my local council have them every 2-3 months.  

• Like 1

8 hours ago, claireg said:

Got my approval letter in post today dated 26th July, 1 day after my interview & test.  Approval letter came from ACT.   Wasn't expecting it so quick after seeing how long people are waiting .  Says to allow 6 months for invitation to ceremony.   I think my local council have them every 2-3 months.  

That was super quick! Congratulations 

• Like 1

On 7/28/2017 at 14:25, Monkey1 said:

Hi, I'm also from Brisbane city council. I did my test at april. Still waiting for ceremony. Would u mind share how did u find out ur ceremony date? Did u make a phone call? Or received a letter?

I recently changed home and called DIBP to inform about my new address. In the process asked the lady about ceremony date.she was kind enough to tell it over phone. Try your luck.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Jersey Beans said:

Anyone know if they ask for anything else other than police clearances when you've passed your test?

We both took our tests on the same date and time and passed. I received my approval in a week, husband is still waiting and getting slightly paranoid ?

Thanks

When you appeared in your test?

3 hours ago, donnapow said:

I rang them last week they said from start to ceremony can now take up to 16 months 

Processing time is increasing more n more now....I still have to give a test next week.
How long ago you have given your test ?

8 hours ago, Oziee said:

Oh wow its already been a month. 
Anyway wish you best luck to get your approval soon.
I'm still in the queue.

A lot of applicants who appeared in test June or July are still waiting for the approval letter. I guess the applications are in a queue to be allocated to Case officers.

• Like 1