AUSTRALIAN CITIZENSHIP TIMELINES 2018-2019

FlashP5sub175

39 minutes ago, tech123 said:

No...it's just a matter of how strong your faith is.....so others call it luck, some call it coincidence, but for me....an answered prayer:-)

Hopefully, you will get the letter by the end of next week maximum.

11 hours ago, tech123 said:

No...it's just a matter of how strong your faith is.....so others call it luck, some call it coincidence, but for me....an answered prayer:-)

Great- did you hear anything from DIBP afterwards?

18 hours ago, Felix123 said:

Anyone know if the approval letter is sent only by post or if it comes by email? Thanks

Hi Felix123, I asked DIBP about the same question. They told me that they will not email the approval letter but will be posted. They said it has something to do with the legislation.

2 hours ago, tech123 said:

Hi Felix123, I asked DIBP about the same question. They told me that they will not email the approval letter but will be posted. They said it has something to do with the legislation.

Thanks! My mail box door is well oiled for all the opening! 

8 hours ago, Elliot Tsao said:

still waiting for the approval letter since 22 Jun, 15th day, hf month:(

I think it is because of 81000 pending  applications. They don't have enogh staff to process these applications. They may not be "working on file" but waiting 4 someone to allocate the case. In January to march this year maximun time from test date to approval  date was 5 days. In April after the change of rules the applications started piling up. Maximum time in Melbourne is 42 days and 63 days in nsw. 

On 7/7/2017 at 00:15, Felix123 said:

Anyone know if the approval letter is sent only by post or if it comes by email? Thanks

through post due to legal requirement

4 hours ago, Mit11 said:

I am in the 11th week after the test.

Perth is quick, it is bit unusual for WA

1 minute ago, Sheila said:
  • I think,  give them a call early morning around 8:30 as that will reduce waiting period and give them a reminder

I did before two weeks but they said its still under process.i am tired now by asking....

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Mit11 said:

I did before two weeks but they said its still under process.i am tired now by asking....

You are not alone in this situation. Many applicants are waiting for the letter.

Edited by MaggieMay24
Removed link to external site