Toots

Had a little rain on the Redlands Coast last week but not nearly enough and it has been hot this week with new March records set here.  Told to expect thunderstorms from tomorrow arvo but won’t hold my breath as we haven’t seen a single one throughout spring and summer which is highly irregular.

High nighttime temperatures too.

16 hours ago, Bulya said:

Has been for weeks here even though hitting 30+.  23 max today and I’m freezing!

I wouldn't say it feels like autumn with those temps.  It's very still here - no breeze - yesterday it didn't reach 20.  23 is warm as far as I'm concerned.  Folk are still wearing shorts here.  It's 18 just now and perfect.  Clear blue sky.  You can keep your 30+.  😋

12 minutes ago, Toots said:

I wouldn't say it feels like autumn with those temps.  It's very still here - no breeze - yesterday it didn't reach 20.  23 is warm as far as I'm concerned.  Folk are still wearing shorts here.  It's 18 just now and perfect.  Clear blue sky.  You can keep your 30+.  😋

28 forecast today.  Remember humidity here is usually extremely low (10-20%), so a day when it’s 30 is pleasantly warm.  If the humidity was higher, it would be a different matter entirely 

5 hours ago, Bulya said:

28 forecast today.  Remember humidity here is usually extremely low (10-20%), so a day when it’s 30 is pleasantly warm.  If the humidity was higher, it would be a different matter entirely 

Please tell it to cool down. We arrive in 2 weeks and anything over 23 is too warm LOL Even in dry Canberra!

• Like 1

Drove back to the Sunshine Coast this afternoon from Brisbane. An horrendous thunderstorm the whole way, everyone driving very slowly and sensibly thank goodness, as visibility very very poor at times. Took nearer 3 hours than the normal 1hr 30. but we need the rain so mustn’t complain, was a bit frightening though.

The weather on the north coast was absolutely beautiful yesterday.  Cloudless sky, very slight breeze and 22C.  On our way back from Bridport we had a glorious sunset.  A good end to a perfect day.  Today is also a nice one but a bit cloudier.  No rain forecast yet.

On 20/03/2019 at 15:15, Paul1Perth said:

Perth is having a lovely warm spell with very little wind for the last week or so. Bit humid but good for going down the beach after work.

Did a triathlon last Sunday and the 10k run was getting pretty warm. About 32 degrees when we finished about 10:30.

Perth weather has been crap this week I've needed the AC on driving to work at 6am horrible sticky humid, thankfully its easing a lovely weekend ahead.

On 20/03/2019 at 12:25, Bulya said:

Currently 26C and 42% humidity.  Not keen on the humidity 

31 C and 76% yesterday and spent an hour with the whipper-snipper before the weekly mowing...Cyclone 'Trevor' has put a big cloud blanket over Central Qld. keeping the humidity up.

Cheers, Bobj.

On Thursday, March 21, 2019 at 21:20, Sandgroper said:

Perth weather has been crap this week I've needed the AC on driving to work at 6am horrible sticky humid, thankfully its easing a lovely weekend ahead.

You reckon? I've enjoyed it. Nipped down to the beach last Thursday afternoon for a longish swim and the water is so warm. Beach nice and quite and easy parking too. 

It's going to be good all this week and into next weekend. Great autumn so far. Long may it last.😎