187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

3 minutes ago, Ray123 said:

Hi Guys I have lodged Police clearance same time once I applied.After 12 month police Clearance will be expired then we have to submit another one or just leave as it is please help me

They will ask you to resubmit if it expires - wait until asked.

14 hours ago, Tejsidhu said:

Hi everyone, sorry to spread the bad news but my nomination got refused yesterday with the reason being “ no genuine need”.

applied 13/12/16

refused 6/8/18

office manager

QLD

All the financial documents and full time work pay slips were up-to-date but case officer rejected it straight away without asking anything.

Never been this sad in my life ?.

So sorry to hear mate, that's gutting. What a sickening time to be waiting for a refusal. Did they give a reason?

What are you going to do now? Have you used a migration agent?? 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Tejsidhu said:

Hi everyone, sorry to spread the bad news but my nomination got refused yesterday with the reason being “ no genuine need”.

applied 13/12/16

refused 6/8/18

office manager

QLD

All the financial documents and full time work pay slips were up-to-date but case officer rejected it straight away without asking anything.

Sorry to hear this bad news after almost two years waiting period, very pathetic. I wish every one here a success. Bad news will never be our portion. 

17 hours ago, Tejsidhu said:

applied 13/12/16

refused 6/8/18

office manager

QLD

May I Know bro?

What is the Business They Refused For Office manger Position..

On 04/07/2018 at 09:08, Sharma99 said:

Wow. So happy for you. A big big congratulations to you. As an office manager it’s the greatest news of the new month. I am in the que? hoping and praying  for the golden mail too soon.

God bless us all??

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, MaggieMay24 said:

As far as I know, you can work for any employer on a 485 visa so this can include the sponsoring employer for your 187 application and/or any other employer as well.

Thanks MaggieMay24 , so while I am on bridging Visa can I work with any other employer full time and one or two days with my sponsoring employer. 

1 hour ago, SSinghV said:

Thanks MaggieMay24 , so while I am on bridging Visa can I work with any other employer full time and one or two days with my sponsoring employer. 

As far as I know if your visa conditions NIL you can work with other employer but please do if possible to work full time with sponsored employer. On the other hand, when your visa granted you must work 2 years fully time with your nominated employer, also you can work part time with other employers as well because 187 is permanent visa.

On 07/08/2018 at 07:35, Gurprasad94 said:

Hi friends,

need some suggestion , as i applied the 187 dec 2016. Now, probably in month or two my file will be considered my immi but, my owner has showed everything in loss ,my Ma said  i wouldn’t be getting my nomi approved by this docs and he said , we cannot do anything now because they have already loged the tax of 2017,would not able to change the figures.it really frustrating , as i am working here from 2 year now don’t know what to do?

any suggestion would be highly appreciable ?

Please withdraw file and lodge new visato different employer if you have substantive visa.

2 minutes ago, Rajat Babbar said:
43 minutes ago, CarmenChung said:
I have a question,
I am from Hong Kong, which is a LR country. However my husband is from China. Will my case be considered low risk or high risk country?

How's the main applicant? Which passport he hold?

I am the main applicant. I hold Hong Kong passport.

1 hour ago, CarmenChung said:

I have a question,

I am from Hong Kong, which is a LR country. However my husband is from China. Will my case be considered low risk or high risk country?

Hi mate,

I did not know that one's nationality can whether be a bonus or a setback..

I have seen people saying not only that the country where you come from can be a factor (LR or HR), but the position you are sponsored under can have priority over other positions.

Would you please be able to provide more info on the above? Please share with us as I would like to check if my country is considered as LR and if my position has priority too.

Thanks heaps.

Hi, does anyone here applied for 187 visa with TRT stream? Looks like most of the timeline is based on DE stream. My dad applied for his visa February 2018.S till waiting for a decision from the department. This makes me really frustrating because I need to apply for my university for next year but cannot make a decision without that. If anyone recently granted their visa with TRT stream or your mates can you guys share your timeline with me? Thanks a lot.

17 hours ago, Iloveaus said:

Hi mate,

I did not know that one's nationality can whether be a bonus or a setback..

I have seen people saying not only that the country where you come from can be a factor (LR or HR), but the position you are sponsored under can have priority over other positions.

Would you please be able to provide more info on the above? Please share with us as I would like to check if my country is considered as LR and if my position has priority too.

Thanks heaps.

You can use the keywords like "immigration Australia low high risk country" to google. For the position, from my point of view, they must be discriminating some occupations but they can't tell you so obviously. ?

• Thanks 1

IS THERE ANY NURSERY PERSON ON THIS FORUM WHO APPLY FOR 187 DE. APPLIED FOR RCB, NOMINATION AND VISA TOGETHER ON 25 JANUARY 2018 .RCB APPROVED ON 17 FEB AND NO NEWS YET ON IMMI ACCOUNT. IS THEIR ANY NURSERY PERSON ON THIS FORUM. THANKS

14 hours ago, Billa22 said:

IS THERE ANY NURSERY PERSON ON THIS FORUM WHO APPLY FOR 187 DE. APPLIED FOR RCB, NOMINATION AND VISA TOGETHER ON 25 JANUARY 2018 .RCB APPROVED ON 17 FEB AND NO NEWS YET ON IMMI ACCOUNT. IS THEIR ANY NURSERY PERSON ON THIS FORUM. THANKS

There are people still waiting from 2016. 

Hi guys .. wants to share good news with you .. I was silent follower of this forum from last 2 years nd today is the best day for me .. we got our pr after long stressfully 22 months ... my time line was nomination nd visa applied 20 Oct 2016 

asked for recent year profile loss statement  and medical on 25 July 2018 Nd visa granted today .. 

postion Cook 

so would like to say hard work always pays off ... stay positive and you will get there .. take care every one .. thanks 

• Like 2

Hi guys .. wants to share good news with you .. I was silent follower of this forum from last 2 years nd today is the best day for me .. we got our pr after long stressfully 22 months ... my time line was nomination nd visa applied 20 Oct 2016 
asked for recent year profile loss statement  and medical on 25 July 2018 Nd visa granted today .. 
postion Cook 
so would like to say hard work always pays off ... stay positive and you will get there .. take care every one .. thanks 
Congrats mate ....[emoji3] [emoji3] [emoji3] [emoji3] [emoji6]
But still wondering how come immi still processing 2016 apps????

1 hour ago, South australia said:

postion Cook 

Congratulations mate ?

2 hours ago, South australia said:

postion Cook 

How long they take to process after submit your documents??