187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

By the grace of Allah, i got best Eid gift in my life. Finally, the most awaited email forwarded to me. Yes, guys , now i can say Australia home of mine. I got PR Today.

Timeline :

RCB+Nomination +Visa Lodge = November 2016

RCB approved = January 2017

Nomination approved= July 2018

Requested Documents = My Medical (Which was expired), My Wife Overseas Police Clearance (Also Expired), Evidence of relationship with spouse.

Submitted = 3rd August 2018

PR Granted = 22 August 2018

Position = Cook

State = NSW

Stream = Direct 

May God be kind, generous and rewarding to you all. I pray for all of you guys to get this day what i got today.

• Like 10

4 minutes ago, mim516 said:

By the grace of Allah, i got best Eid gift in my life. Finally, the most awaited email forwarded to me. Yes, guys , now i can say Australia home of mine. I got PR Today.

Timeline :

Requested Documents = My Medical (Which was expired), My Wife Overseas Police Clearance (Also Expired), Evidence of relationship with spouse.

Position = Cook

State = NSW

Stream = Direct 

May God be kind, generous and rewarding to you all. I pray for all of you guys to get this day what i got today.

Congratulations dear. So happy for you. May God bless all of us with golden emails news soon. 

6 minutes ago, mim516 said:

Timeline :

Position = Cook

State = NSW

Stream = Direct 

Could you please share your restaurant’s turnover and number of staff? 

Thank you and  enjoy your good news.

On 20/07/2005 at 18:25, Guest Jo & Steve said:

thank's for the reply davy,we seemed to have scored enough point's ie 125 but our migration agent say's we have to wait for the TRA to review our skill's.to me this seem's a very long process as it could take more than 3 month for this to come back.

my migration agent has stated that if we dont get positive feed back from the TRA we can not submit our 47SK(all very confusing)

if there is another way your advise on this matter would be greatly resived.thank's

jo&steve

Hi everyone yesterday immigrantion office visit at my work place to check my work.. bez I apply my 187 RSMS visa in March 2016 and nomination approved in February 2017 requested documents in January 2018 after that they came yesterday..ask me hundreds question but give all the answers.. now really worried.. waiting for good news...

2 hours ago, Kahlon said:

Hi everyone yesterday immigrantion office visit at my work place to check my work.. bez I apply my 187 RSMS visa in March 2016 and nomination approved in February 2017 requested documents in January 2018 after that they came yesterday..ask me hundreds question but give all the answers.. now really worried.. waiting for good news...

Hi kahlon;

i bet it was extremely scary for you. What sort of Qs they have asked you - if you dnt mind sharing.

thanks

15 hours ago, Sharma99 said:

Congratulations Dear. Could you please share your company’s turnover and number of staff working there? Thank you 

Yes mate there are 2 cook and 6 waitresses some of them are part time but all are aussie staff and about turnover I am not sure bcz immi approved my nomination without asking single document thanx bro 

Nomination refused..last wk bt MA inform us today..reason employer closed the business nd did't inform us..immigration cl employer nd he told them that he closed the business.

Was waiting offshore after spending 8yrs in Melbourne..life finished 

Edited by Dhillon7

16 minutes ago, Dhillon7 said:

Nomination refused..last wk bt MA inform us today..reason employer closed the business nd did't inform us..immigration cl employer nd he told them that he closed the business.

Was waiting offshore after spending 8yrs in Melbourne..life finished 

So sad veere, can you please share more information for your file

Hi guys,

Great to look at all of your comments who are having all same patient wait. I am a new member for this forum and also been waiting for application update ( RCB approved in April 17, nomination and visa lodged in May 17, medical check done in Dec 17 and under DE stream). As most of visa cases, I use Immigration agent to help me with paperworks but recently I was a bit disappointed abt him as not advising me the eligibility of enrolling Medicare since Brigding visa granted ... After all, I could take Medicare Levy back in this Tax return so which would be fair. 

Would be highly appreciated if anyone could show me how to check application status as you use agent to submit your docs on behalf?

Hello ? 

good news to share after 22 months

applied on 22 nov 2016 (Cook)

nomination approved on 14 Aug 2018

asked for APF for me and my wife

uploaded AFP on 21 Aug 2018

finalized and Granted 24 Aug 2018

Thank you so much all of you this group always was a great support. I visited almost every now and then. 

Good luck all of you ??

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 22/08/2018 at 22:10, Sharma99 said:

Hello everyone, 

i have one query regarding office manager position. As this occupation is only eligible  for RSMS visa subclass. Not for any other visa category. I wonder what are the options for an office manager if they get rejected for RSMS. Just for the knowledge. Though i pray that never happens to anyone. It’s just a general query. I hope office managers on this forum could share their value able information please. 

Looking forward.

Thank you.

Bro did you get your results

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Gary1724 said:

Bro did you get your results

No not yet. I am just curious to know about the more options for office manager occupation as this occupation is in RSMS list only in Australia. Though i am positive for my file with God’s grace??

On 22/08/2018 at 22:10, Sharma99 said:

Hello everyone, 

i have one query regarding office manager position. As this occupation is only eligible  for RSMS visa subclass. Not for any other visa category. I wonder what are the options for an office manager other then RSMS. I mean are they able to assess this occupation under any authority?Just for the knowledge. It’s just a general query. I hope office managers on this forum could share their value able information please. 

Looking forward.

Thank you.

1 hour ago, Ninang said:

Hi guys,

Great to look at all of your comments who are having all same patient wait. I am a new member for this forum and also been waiting for application update ( RCB approved in April 17, nomination and visa lodged in May 17, medical check done in Dec 17 and under DE stream). As most of visa cases, I use Immigration agent to help me with paperworks but recently I was a bit disappointed abt him as not advising me the eligibility of enrolling Medicare since Brigding visa granted ... After all, I could take Medicare Levy back in this Tax return so which would be fair. 

Would be highly appreciated if anyone could show me how to check application status as you use agent to submit your docs on behalf?

Hi Ninang

You can check ur visa file status through immi acnt but not nomination. For your visa status i think u have to use your application number to transfer in ur immi acnt so that u can see ur status. Anyone please correct if i am wrong.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Alice23 said:

Hi Ninang

You can check ur visa file status through immi acnt but not nomination. For your visa status i think u have to use your application number to transfer in ur immi acnt so that u can see ur status. Anyone please correct if i am wrong.

Yes you can import your application by putting transaction reference number , you can even upload more documents, if needed. You just need to make an immi account and then click on import applications and follow the steps.

Hope this helps!!

Edited by Kvv

2 hours ago, 2016nov22 said:

Hello ? 

good news to share after 22 months

applied on 22 nov 2016 (Cook RSMS)

nomination approved on 14 Aug 2018

asked for APF for me and my wife

uploaded AFP on 21 Aug 2018

finalized and Granted 24 Aug 2018

Thank you so much all of you this group always was a great support. I visited almost every now and then. 

Good luck all of you ??