187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

24 minutes ago, brarz said:

Hi guys, my nomination has been approved today, in this morning without asking any further documents for nomination, my employer got call yesterday and been asked for qeniune need, why they are not looking after their business

Why they need manager?

From me they asked my kids passport clear copy, and my name evidence I used my father's last name on marriage certificate but did not have on any other legal document. I don't know what I should do

Congratulations mate!! 

Hi all,

I have called immigration today to get some info on how applications are being process and if indeed it is being done out of order (timeline). The lady has confirmed to me that it is a case by case situation and it is regardless of which month/year you have applied, as some people that have applied after you can get their visa being processed before yours and vice versa..

In other word, it is really depending on your luck once you have applied and have given all the evidences they request. Your turn can come like tomorrow or it can come in 25 month as per their processing time..

This news might comfort some. My advise is as follow:

-> KEEP UR HOPE HIGH

-> PRAY A LOT

-> LIVE UR LIFE UNTIL IT COMES

as what is meant to happen will happen not matter what! PR isnt a free ticket to paradise, yet it is important but we should not give it that much of importance after all!

Live your life and stay positive..

• Like 8

Hi everyone, 

Just want to get some information if any one could help me or give me suggestion regarding my case. I have lived in australia for 9 years and i came back to my home country in the year 2017 august. While i was in australia i got my rcb approved in may 2017 and i have applied rcb and nomination together, september 2017 i have lodged my pr application position (hairdresser nsw region) and i have submitted my medicals, police clearance, business documents etc. So far its been 15 months and file hasn't open and i have no idea how long its going to take. I got married six month ago and my wife is studying masters 1st year and i am planning to apply her student visa but i have no idea is it worth applying? Do i get the visa or not?  If  anyone can give me suggestion regarding my case will be great.

Thanks

1 hour ago, Pawan said:

Same with me applied in august 2016 asked documents for nomination last month submitted three weeks ago non response  yet same occupation as you

Which team processing your nomination application? I am also in same situation but occupation is cool I submitted 5 weeks ago documents regarding nomination 

1 hour ago, Azher mazher said:

Hi everyone, 

Just want to get some information if any one could help me or give me suggestion regarding my case. I have lived in australia for 9 years and i came back to my home country in the year 2017 august. While i was in australia i got my rcb approved in may 2017 and i have applied rcb and nomination together, september 2017 i have lodged my pr application position (hairdresser nsw region) and i have submitted my medicals, police clearance, business documents etc. So far its been 15 months and file hasn't open and i have no idea how long its going to take. I got married six month ago and my wife is studying masters 1st year and i am planning to apply her student visa but i have no idea is it worth applying? Do i get the visa or not?  If  anyone can give me suggestion regarding my case will be great.

Thanks

If I were you, I would suggest your wife to hold on her studiesuntil you get PR as she wont have to pay for international fees but resident fees once you get pr.. trust me the difference is huge.. the double if i am not wrong..

7 hours ago, Synergy22 said:

Did you also submitted in September and is your file open?

I submitted nomination in November 2016 then they ask documents in mid July we submitted within one week after that no response yet . 

Hi, everyone.

I lodged RSMS January 2018. 

lodged RCB March 2018

I still haven’t got approved RCB yet. 

My lawyer withdrew RCB last week and re applied it with full documents. 

Is there any case someone got approved RSMS visa without RCB got approved?

and if my rcb will be approved, is my situation safe ?

It has been 7months and I haven’t got approved RCB..I am really worried about it. 

Please answer me or any suggestion will help. Thanks

Just now, Mikeh said:

Hi, everyone.

I lodged RSMS January 2018. 

lodged RCB March 2018

I still haven’t got approved RCB yet. 

My lawyer withdrew RCB last week and re applied it with full documents. 

Is there any case someone got approved RSMS visa without RCB got approved?

and if my rcb will be approved, is my situation safe ?

It has been 7months and I haven’t got approved RCB..I am really worried about it. 

Please answer me or any suggestion will help. Thanks

Morning

Rcb is the first step for Rsms Visa. From my understanding the rcb process normally doesnt take more than 3 months. In my case as well my MA applied my RCb in wrong region which i was not part of but we rectified it within a month.

I think if u dont have rcb immigration dont process ur application.. 

More suggestions welcome.. i may be wrong.. 

• Like 1

Retaurant manager 187 Direct Entry onshore

Rcb Approved

Nomination applied:march 2017

Visa applied april 2017

Nomination Refused :31august 2018

After 18 months of working in samr position and waiting ...my nomination got refused.Can anyone please advise can I re-apply nomination and tribunal both together.

I dont know the reason as they should have emailed my agent but I have checked nomination refusal on immi account.Agent will open on monday

Edited by coolmittu
  • Sad 1