187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

1 hour ago, 420dream said:

nov 16 de cook too, file not opened and no news or anything at all. hopefully yours come soon and please give an update when it comes. ?‍♂️

Hi I lodged my application 25 Sep 2017 ( NT), Nomination refused in Feb 2018, Re-Applied on March 2018. Business owner is selling the business I am still on Bridging visa C,. There is any problem with changing owner? Someone with same case. Please share. Thanks.

24 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

Hi I lodged my application 25 Sep 2017 ( NT), Nomination refused in Feb 2018, Re-Applied on March 2018. Business owner is selling the business I am still on Bridging visa C,. There is any problem with changing owner? Someone with same case. Please share. Thanks.

As far i know if the new owner buying the business with your existing ABN that's ok. Otherwise there might be a problem .

8 hours ago, Ozzy said:

Trainer and assessor, nomination refused because department was not happy with the amount of financial documentation. Extra docs attached with the second application. Someone knows about processing times NT???

NT also same time frame but I herd NT bit faster than other states 

3 hours ago, Rajvir Singh said:

26 months and 27 days gone......still waiting.....!!!

27 months and 2 days goooooonnnnnnnnneeeee.........and guss what!!!!!!!!!! still waiting. 

Actually, I check my immi account twice a day everyday since last two months. 

• Sad 1

15 minutes ago, Marley said:

For NT state, the processing is really fast my friend got her Visa granted in 6 months. So lucky she is ☺️.

What is your friend occupation? we have so many NT here who are still waiting for more than 14 months already. Am not sure region is used to determine processing time. 

5 hours ago, Pardeep08 said:

Hii Dhillon07 

did u got results I m about the same time as u , called immigration office too by our CEO as well says wait if u got any updates let me know email please pk541625@gmail.com

I already got nomination refusel..my employer shut down the business without informing me coz im offshore.when check the registration cancel..they cl my employer nd he confirmed that business is shut down..so they refused nomination on 15th August nd my MA didn't told me they inform me on 23rd Augusto. Now I widraw my visa application..no more Australia..waste my 7yrs of life in australia nd get nothing.

• Sad 1

On 04/09/2018 at 15:55, Ozzy said:

hi Ozzy,

sorry to hear your story.

Please check weather or not  business number (ABN)  and the name of the business have been changed.If not ,it's not a problem.