187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

4 hours ago, Synergy22 said:

Look at this week now, so quiet no news of any kind. They just packed people applications in the shelves. All they are interested is to win next election. They have no people's intention in their mind. Corruption everywhere

Hey mateĀ 

Think of all the otherĀ hundreds &Ā thousands of people who don't comment here... Its ludicrous!Ā 

Hope we all hear soon, stay positive!xĀ 

5 hours ago, Legend said:

Why the gov is trying to push us to stay in the regional area. If they really wanna fullfil the occupational Demand on regional area they should stop 187 and 186 visa and the other visa like where you need sponsor to get your PR. What they should do, they need to tell us stay in the regional area for 5 years and work on a same occupation forĀ  5 years for any organization and show us the group certificates and get your PR straight way.there is no need to do that much drama . Just pissed off !!!!

5 years is a long time if you are unhappy / mistreated by your employer which I believe a lot of people are. They couldĀ stop all 187 visa applications, draw a line. Process the ones that are left and abolish the 187 and create something similar but with stricter rules around 'regional settling'. They should not stopĀ processing because they don't know how to cope with the inundation of applications / migrants - they created this mess and need to live up to the offerĀ made to us... we are all keeping up our end of the bargain.Ā 

12 hours ago, Simran10 said:

Hlo friends

Same here application received. But everyday I woke up with the hope that today will be my golden day but God knows when the day will come. Waiting from Dec 2018.

How can you reach in the future ?? itā€™s september 2018 and you already lodge application on. December 2018 ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

33 minutes ago, NAWAP LOED said:

RCB applied may 2018Ā 

Approved seprember 2018 yesterday

Nomination and visa applied on july 2017

Waiting for further newsĀ 

Hi NAWAP

Ā  Please could you mention the criteria like which occupationĀ 

what about experience (how long)

Thanks

2 hours ago, NAWAP LOED said:

RCB applied may 2018Ā 

Approved seprember 2018 yesterday

Nomination and visa applied on july 2017

Waiting for further newsĀ 

Hi Nawap,

is it july 2017 or 2018?

How about turnover and number of employees at your workplace and which kind of business it is?

Ā 

Ā Thank you.

15 hours ago, Simran10 said:

Hlo friends

Same here application received. But everyday I woke up with the hope that today will be my golden day but God knows when the day will come. Waiting from Dec 2018.

Lol sorry Dec 2017. I m very stressful at the moment everytime do mistakes everywhere I think going crazy. ????

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Iloveaus said:

Hi guys,

Quick question. What are the different stages of your applications status?

It goes from received to allocated to granted/refused? and how long approx. doesĀ it take between each stage?

What is your status mate !! Is that still received or Something elaSe ?

Guys I need ur precious advice bout 457 visa..actully my nomination of 187 is refused bcoz owner shut down the business..i have only 2yr paid experience so can't apply 187 again now.I'm offshore so still i have option of 457 visa..pls advice me that what is situation of 457 in these daz..its hard to get 457 like 187Ā or bit easy than 187...after spending 7yrs in Melbourne it's really hard time for me sitting offshore..

Ask good migration agent and try for 489 Visa as you have 2 years experience. You have to stay in regional for 2 years. If it is possible than this subclass is best...I pray that you could get something. I know it ya hard to sitting offshore. Good Luck Bro... [emoji1303][emoji1303][emoji1303]