187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

7 minutes ago, Chathu said:

hi Ozzy,

sorry to hear your story.

Please check weather or not  business number (ABN)  and the name of the business have been changed.If not ,it's not a problem.

Hi Chatu, Business name will remain same but I am afraid ABN will be pass to new owner as current owner holds more than one company under same ABN. I am really uncertain about it as I don't if this even can affect my current status or I should reapply with new owner ??

1 hour ago, Ozzy said:

Hi Chatu, Business name will remain same but I am afraid ABN will be pass to new owner as current owner holds more than one company under same ABN. I am really uncertain about it as I don't if this even can affect my current status or I should reapply with new owner ??

* ABN won't pass

Edited by Ozzy

On 05/09/2018 at 13:07, Ray123 said:

NT also same time frame but I herd NT bit faster than other states 

Hi Ray 123

To Be honest i really don't think NT is Even Bit faster than other state because along me i know 2 chefs who has aplly from NT.

They are 2017 FEB And APR hasn't heard about anything and i an on FEB aswell..I think the only way the process is faster is the Annual turnover of the business.

so people says NT is Faster and should move NT to aplly which i don't find true at all. 

But I hope and pray to everyone may this hard time pass easily and every get their wishes...

best of luck everyone.......

I hope every one can enjoy their lives as much as we can. Being bullied by my employer and working like a slave, I have my plan B in Hong Kong ?? if I can’t get the visa. Actually I am quite looking forward to coming back now! Haha! Collect the evidences and revenge if I couldn’t make it.

Good luck to you all! Pr is good but it is not everything. Who are strong enough can be successful everywhere.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Guys I need ur precious advice bout 457 visa..actully my nomination of 187 is refused bcoz owner shut down the business..i have only 2yr paid experience so can't apply 187 again now.I'm offshore so still i have option of 457 visa..pls advice me that what is situation of 457 in these daz..its hard to get 457 like 187 or bit easy than 187...after spending 7yrs in Melbourne it's really hard time for me sitting offshore..

Edited by Dhillon7

11 minutes ago, Dhillon7 said:

Guys I need ur precious advice bout 457 visa..actully my nomination of 187 is refused bcoz owner shut down the business..i have only 2yr paid experience so can't apply 187 again now.I'm offshore so still i have option of 457 visa..pls advice me that what is situation of 457 in these daz..its hard to get 457 like 187 or bit easy than 187...after spending 7yrs in Melbourne it's really hard time for me sitting offshore..

One of my cousins applied 457 and it's been 11 months and there is not a single news of His visa. Regarding your 187 visa may i ask why you are offshore ? Can't you apply 187 DE again ? Why you need more than two years of experiences ? 

22 minutes ago, Legend said:

One of my cousins applied 457 and it's been 11 months and there is not a single news of His visa. Regarding your 187 visa may i ask why you are offshore ? Can't you apply 187 DE again ? Why you need more than two years of experiences ? 

I heard that after march 2018 according to new rules need 3yrs experience for 187..

Im offshore bcoz my previous PR application was refused bcoz of my late submission of ielts..

Edited by Dhillon7

On 05/06/2018 at 17:15, Judy. said:

Is there anybody applied for RSMS with 3 steps altogether?. I applied RSMS on 26/02/2018 and my agent told me that it is possible to lodge visa application directly together with RCB and Nomination steps. It has been three months and I haven't heard any news from RCB approval or not.

Anybody know this case?

Thanks

I have also same case , I applied all 3 applications same time and after 4 weeks I rcb approved .still waiting for nomination approval 

On 19/06/2018 at 10:38, Garry-88 said:

This is totally bullshit. Why we have to wait for  24 months. How they are processing 186 visa in 8 to 12 months and we need to wait and suffer. We can’t go overseas to visit our families. We all need to stand for it. We have not see any of us has granted 187visa recently. I think they stop processing 187visa.

I ma also in the same boat mate . Suffer everyday helpless 

On 19/06/2018 at 10:38, Garry-88 said:

This is totally bullshit. Why we have to wait for  24 months. How they are processing 186 visa in 8 to 12 months and we need to wait and suffer. We can’t go overseas to visit our families. We all need to stand for it. We have not see any of us has granted 187visa recently. I think they stop processing 187visa.

5 hours ago, Legend said:

Any good news from anyone!!! 

Yes I am checking immi account every second time and still same status is application received ?

On 05/09/2018 at 12:25, Deza said:

27 months and 2 days goooooonnnnnnnnneeeee.........and guss what!!!!!!!!!! still waiting. 

Actually, I check my immi account twice a day everyday since last two months. 

I used to do that aswell....every single day of waiting....but now I m just fed up of this long wait .....and on top of that waiting offshore....like.....icing on a cake....???

Why the gov is trying to push us to stay in the regional area. If they really wanna fullfil the occupational Demand on regional area they should stop 187 and 186 visa and the other visa like where you need sponsor to get your PR. What they should do, they need to tell us stay in the regional area for 5 years and work on a same occupation for  5 years for any organization and show us the group certificates and get your PR straight way.there is no need to do that much drama . Just pissed off !!!!

Edited by Legend
  • Like 4

6 minutes ago, Legend said:

Why the gov is trying to push us to stay in the regional area. If they really wanna fullfil the occupational Demand on regional area they should stop 187 and 186 visa and the other visa like where you need sponsor to get your PR. What they should do, they need to tell us stay in the regional area for 5 years and work on a same occupation for  5 years for any organization and show us the group certificates and get your PR straight way.there is no need to do that much drama . Just pissed off !!!!

Dont you think that they are just confused. All they do is how to win election but all this their far right strategies is back firing.