187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

6 hours ago, South australia said:

Hi guys .. wants to share good news with you .. I was silent follower of this forum from last 2 years nd today is the best day for me .. we got our pr after long stressfully 22 months ... my time line was nomination nd visa applied 20 Oct 2016 

asked for recent year profile loss statement  and medical on 25 July 2018 Nd visa granted today .. 

postion Cook 

so would like to say hard work always pays off ... stay positive and you will get there .. take care every one .. thanks 

Hi mate what sort of business? Hotels restaurants or cafe could you share turnover of business please 

14 hours ago, Synergy22 said:

Is it a bad thing for one to call or email immigration about the status of their application, mine is just approximately 11 months now. 

Hi mate,

There is no such thing as bad to follow up on your visa application over the phone or by email but just bear in mind that you might not get any relevant info on the progress of your application.. 

I am just talking out of experience but maybe you will be more lucky than me if you try who knows..

Good luck anyway! Give us some good news.

8 minutes ago, Iloveaus said:

Hi mate,

There is no such thing as bad to follow up on your visa application over the phone or by email but just bear in mind that you might not get any relevant info on the progress of your application.. 

I am just talking out of experience but maybe you will be more lucky than me if you try who knows..

Good luck anyway! Give us some good news.

Ok, your is how many months now?

On 10/08/2018 at 16:57, South australia said:

Hi guys .. wants to share good news with you .. I was silent follower of this forum from last 2 years nd today is the best day for me .. we got our pr after long stressfully 22 months ... my time line was nomination nd visa applied 20 Oct 2016 

asked for recent year profile loss statement  and medical on 25 July 2018 Nd visa granted today .. 

postion Cook 

so would like to say hard work always pays off ... stay positive and you will get there .. take care every one .. thanks 

Hi,

when did they asked the documents? I mean the date. And how long it takes after u submit the documents.

congratulation 

Hello everyone, 

Could you please tell me, when immigration count the processing time of 187 visa direct entry? means Are they start count time from first step RCB or they start count from second step nomination.

Rcb    Rcb     lodged  november 2016 and approved december 2016.

Nomination  lodged  febuary 2017 and  approved febuary 2018.

Visa application lodged  febuary 2018 and still waiting.

thank you

2 hours ago, sirat2011 said:

Hello everyone, 

Could you please tell me, when immigration count the processing time of 187 visa direct entry? means Are they start count time from first step RCB or they start count from second step nomination.

Rcb    Rcb     lodged  november 2016 and approved december 2016.

Nomination  lodged  febuary 2017 and  approved febuary 2018.

Visa application lodged  febuary 2018 and still waiting.

thank you

I think it's from the date you lodge your full application, so visa. 

33 minutes ago, edu_batalha said:

Good question.

I don't think so but if you do ask, I would be keen to know the answer. I think that it wouldn't that be highly unfair to the people who are working with their sponsored employer and have been for over a year or so... and still waiting for visa decision too!? 

58 minutes ago, kaler said:

anyone waiting from JAN 17 

chef victoria

Yes, submitted all on 23rd Jan 2017, no response from immi at all, I have called several times.

Conference & Events Organiser

DE 187, WA

Good luck to us all!