187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

On 05/08/2018 at 07:36, SSinghV said:

Hi friends,

I lodged my file in feb 2018 as restaurant manager in Sunshine Coast, and I am currently working full time in Brisbane with another employer. My sponsoring employer wants me to work in Sunshine Coast for few hours a week, am  I allowed to work part-time as restaurant manager as well? 

What visa do you currently hold?

3 hours ago, MilaMocha said:

I’d say it is.

If you work full-time with the sponsoring business you are showing they really need you (position is existant and they can afford to pay you) and your chances are much better than being employed elsewhere.

Also is better for you to start working there full-time (contracted) as it will count towards the 2 obligatory years.

Good luck.

Agree ?

But for example when the application is offshore then what? employee won't start working until visa is approved so how can they assess if they really need it or no?

in other places the employment contract states that the commence date is upon visa approval, so again here what? ??

On 05/08/2018 at 00:59, Kahlon said:

Hi I m in same case like you nomination approved in February 2017 still waiting for golden email 

Don't know bro why immi taking so much time it is nearly dead end now me completed 2 years 3 months still waiting for my golden Email 

• Sad 1

15 minutes ago, tephanie said:

Agree ?

But for example when the application is offshore then what? employee won't start working until visa is approved so how can they assess if they really need it or no?

in other places the employment contract states that the commence date is upon visa approval, so again here what? ??

That is what I was implying. Working for them now or not, does not go towards your application.

• Like 2

Hi friends ,

I applied 187 visa as a hairdresser in September 2016.finally it refused after 22 month. I got refusal from immi 23 July 2018. The reason was that there are seven casual and part time employees working but no full time. My employer has two other same business running. At the same business last month another person got nomination approved as a salon manager. Pls suggest me what can I do. Do I withdraw mi application or I have any chance to win the case after apply MRT. It's a proceser against decision. I am really upset. 

• Sad 3

On 03/08/2018 at 08:50, Alice23 said:

My understanding is that we need to tell immigration of any changes even if some1 gets married otherwise you have to give explanantion to immigration that why you didnt add her or inforn immigration. The good idea is to inform immigration about any changes. Its on rsms immigration webpage too.

I told them as soon as got married and add my spouse as a "Dependent" but didn't apply for her visa. 

Thanks Alice, today i add her in the application.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Garry-88 said:

I spoke with my migration agent and she said most of the rsms files are opening between 1 to 1.5 years. Best of luck everyone hopefully get good news soon.

Great to hear....bt we can see in this forum some guys r waiting from more than 24months..

• Sad 1

Hi guys, 

I am curious, has anyone figured out in what whay immigration are opening cases? With people on here so long have you guys seen a pattern or is it just random. I see sometime they have done it in certain occupations, then it seems to be the next month it is done by date lodged. Just trying to see is there a pattern to follow with them, as along with you guys it is very frustrating when the tell you 21 months yet some people is 26 and others only 12.

• Sad 2

10 hours ago, MaggieMay24 said:

What visa do you currently hold?

Hi Friends, 

I'm new to this blog .

Just wanted to share my timeline and please give some suggestions if required.

I have applied my rsms nominated , visa application and RCB all at the same time on 14th April 2017. RCB approved in 2 months. Still waiting for news. 

Applied onshore for customer service manager (NSW ). Anyone else waiting for the same occupation ?

Thank you

Hi friends,

need some suggestion , as i applied the 187 dec 2016. Now, probably in month or two my file will be considered my immi but, my owner has showed everything in loss ,my Ma said  i wouldn’t be getting my nomi approved by this docs and he said , we cannot do anything now because they have already loged the tax of 2017,would not able to change the figures.it really frustrating , as i am working here from 2 year now don’t know what to do?

any suggestion would be highly appreciable ?

Hi everyone, sorry to spread the bad news but my nomination got refused yesterday with the reason being “ no genuine need”.

applied 13/12/16

refused 6/8/18

office manager

QLD

All the financial documents and full time work pay slips were up-to-date but case officer rejected it straight away without asking anything.

Never been this sad in my life ?.

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, Tejsidhu said:

Hi everyone, sorry to spread the bad news but my nomination got refused yesterday with the reason being “ no genuine need”.

applied 13/12/16

refused 6/8/18

office manager

QLD

All the financial documents and full time work pay slips were up-to-date but case officer rejected it straight away without asking anything.

Sorry to hear that bro!! .May I ask how many employees (Full time and part time) are there?  What is the turnover? It would be appropriated if you share those info. 

Edited by Legend

1 hour ago, Tejsidhu said:

applied 13/12/16

refused 6/8/18

office manager

QLD

Sorry to hear that! Hope that you can prove that there is a genuine need somehow, dont let it bring you down, and check your options (especially if you have done it the right way and it is genuine indeed)

Best of luck!

hello everyone please help me out if nomination refused and my employer didnt inform me and i dont have the access of nomination, only for application , how can i know this because its still show received, my question is if nomination refused so the status will change from received to finalised or something else , 

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Garry-88 said:

So worried According to the latest results I think they are only approving 10 out of 100 visa application for 187visa. Waheguru g mehar karn sareya ta.

No mate. There is 50% of all applications being rejected atm. And we cant blame the gov as they are trying to keep only genuine applications and in other words, protect their great country.. People have abused of the system and have done heaps of shit to cut corners.. so i dont blame the gov, but its just unfair on the people who have done it the right way... I must agree..

• Sad 1