187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Hi everyone, finally I got chance  to post some gud news for Baker. My brother got his golden call PR granted[emoji322][emoji322][emoji322] 
23 April 2016 Nomi
6 Aug 2016 visa
31 July 2018 PR granted Nomi+ visa same day
This is first grant in our 10 years Aus life !! 
Guru Ram Das Mehar karn Sab Tay 
God bless every one 

Good bro.. and I can see it was totally 24 months wait.. that's a lot of time

2 minutes ago, Rajat Babbar said:
23 hours ago, brarz said:
Hi everyone, finally I got chance  to post some gud news for Baker. My brother got his golden call PR grantedemoji322.pngemoji322.pngemoji322.png 
23 April 2016 Nomi
6 Aug 2016 visa
God bless every one 

It's was hardest time!!!

23 hours ago, brarz said:
Hi everyone, finally I got chance  to post some gud news for Baker. My brother got his golden call PR grantedemoji322.pngemoji322.pngemoji322.png 
23 April 2016 Nomi
6 Aug 2016 visa
God bless every one 

Guys can you tell me is Nominations a harder stage or Visa for an applicant point of view?

I'd say nomination harder,  actually is the only thing worries me about once that one is approved there is no reason for visa refusal (of course that will depend on your records, but if you have follow the rules, nothing to worry about)

On 01/08/2018 at 08:40, parveen said:

I upaload my overseas police check in 2016 I did not travel since then so I have to do it again pls give me any suggestion

HI Parveen, 

No, you don't need the overseas police clearance. as you have not been traveled since your last police clearance. thanks 

HI, Guys need your suggestion. 

Applied RCB, VISA, Nom 03 June 2016. 

file open 13 June 2018, request docs, submitted on 03 july.

Further docs requested 18 July, AFP, Medical, Paying for visa form. Everything is ready to go by 03/08/2018.

Nomination approved today 02/08/2018. 

Now............

when i applied for 187 i was single. 

in January 2018 I got married, I didn't add my wife in my application. However, add her as a dependent.  When i got married my agent suggested me don't add your wife in application yet as things are very rough/tough and wait until nomination approved then we will apply for her visa. 

on 18th when case officer asked for AFP and Medic etc. she asked for the marriage certificate AND asked whether i want to add my wife in the application or not. 

SO MY QUESTION IS SHOULD i add my wife in my application now OR SHOULD I wait for my PR first then apply for her visa. 

i am sure as soon as i submit final requested docs, in next 2,3 days i will get my PR. 

and if i apply now for wife visa how long it will take for PR. 

Thanks 

Edited by Deza

On 31/07/2018 at 11:40, ManniSingh said:

Hi guys need your help. I medical is already expired and planing to redone it again before they pick up my file. I booked my medical again 

and at the doctor office they can able to access to Hap Id because they said it been done before. 

On my immigration account it shows 

All health examinations required for the specified visa subclass have been finalised. Processing of this person's visa application can now continue. This will not occur until a case officer investigates the case in line with published processing times for the visa that has been applied for. Do not contact the department about health examinations in the meantime.

Can any one plz advise how can i can redone my medical again.

Thx for help in advance.  

Hi Manni, 

it will be the same HAP ID you used first time. However, i would suggest wait until they ask for it.  its not difficult at all to get the appointment date. Probably you can get for very next day or day after. 

thank you 

Edited by Deza

46 minutes ago, Deza said:

Further docs requested 18 July, AFP, Medical, Paying for visa form. Everything is ready to go by 03/08/2018.

Now............

in January 2018 I got married, I didn't add my wife in my application. However, add her as a dependent.  When i got married my agent suggested me don't add your wife in application yet as things are very rough/tough and wait until nomination approved then we will apply for her visa. 

on 18th when case officer asked for AFP and Medic etc. she asked for the marriage certificate AND asked whether i want to add my wife in the application or not. 

SO MY QUESTION IS SHOULD i add my wife in my application now OR SHOULD I wait for my PR first then apply for her visa. 

i am sure as soon as i submit final requested docs, in next 2,3 days i will get my PR. 

Thanks 

Would you mind to share us what are the docs they asked from you. How many  stuffs in your working place and the turnover.

Thanks

1 hour ago, Deza said:

Now............

Thanks 

Seriously speaking, you should add your wife to 187 now. Once you got your PR, your wife has to apply for partner visa. Have you checked the partner visa fee? It's $7100 and take 32 months to progress. I'm sure you don't want your wife to get through that hell of waiting and waste a lot of money right?

Edited by ring3018
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, ring3018 said:

Seriously speaking, you should add your wife to 187 now. Once you got your PR, your wife has to apply for partner visa. Have you checked the partner visa fee? It's $7100 and take 32 months to progress. I'm sure you don't want your wife to get through that hell of waiting and waste a lot of money right?

Thanks Ring, But how long will it take if i add her now. 

2 hours ago, Deza said:

Now............

Thanks 

Bro add your wife, that’s the best and easy way to get PR for her as well.

secondly it would cost you another $7000 if you add later and she will be on TR for 24months.

if I’m in your shoes I would add her straight away, that’s my suggestion 

4 minutes ago, Siddu said:

Bro add your wife, that’s the best and easy way to get PR for her as well.

secondly it would cost you another $7000 if you add later and she will be on TR for 24months.

if I’m in your shoes I would add her straight away, that’s my suggestion 

Thanks sidde, 

But if i add her now how long that will take. 

Now............
Thanks 

As case officer asked u ur marriage cert that means she will approve u and ur wife pr at the same time. It wont take any extra time.. it will b straight forward.

If u dont want to add ur wife then u spend 7000k visa app 2 years wait to get visa approved. And soo on..

Hi guys 

Visa and nomination applied in mid of June 2016 for restaurant manager and got nomination approval on 18 May 2018 and immi asked for medical then submitted on 23 May 2018 from that time more than 2 months has gone very stressed about what's happening it 

Anybody got same situation or any idea how much time will they take to grant pr Please let me know  

Thanx guys and best of luck to everyone

11 hours ago, Siddu said:

No ones know how long it takes but be positive 

" if you do not add her, they will hold onto your visa grant until she is health and police cleared.  If you do add her now, they will still hold onto your visa grant until she is health and police cleared – the only possible delay is if they are not happy that your marriage is traditional – so as long as you have had all the ceremonies.

That's clarified everything to me. 

14 hours ago, aussiepr said:

As case officer asked u ur marriage cert that means she will approve u and ur wife pr at the same time. It wont take any extra time.. it will b straight forward.

If u dont want to add ur wife then u spend 7000k visa app 2 years wait to get visa approved. And soo on..

Thanks Aussipr. 

"You are not understanding – if you do not add her, they will hold onto your visa grant until she is health and police cleared.  If you do add her now, they will still hold onto your visa grant until she is health and police cleared – the only possible delay is if the yare not happy that your marriage is traditional" 

After this clarification, i have no choice not to add her. 

19 hours ago, Deza said:

Now............

Thanks 

My understanding is that we need to tell immigration of any changes even if some1 gets married otherwise you have to give explanantion to immigration that why you didnt add her or inforn immigration. The good idea is to inform immigration about any changes. Its on rsms immigration webpage too.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Deza said:

Now............

Thanks 

My advice is to add her now. I don't think it will affect much the processing time.

Plus the CO should understand that in 2 years they take to give an answer many things can happen to the applicant either get marry or have a kid so just do what you need to do.

Good luck ?

Last week my friend 187 DE nomination refused he was working last 2 years full time but last week nomination refused the reasons is you do not need chef because matrix plan for restaurant staff shown that time was 2 chef was on 187 visa and they left one by one and today only he and one more chef so still refused immigration can use tools for it.

22 minutes ago, Nil71 said:

Last week my friend 187 DE nomination refused he was working last 2 years full time but last week nomination refused the reasons is you do not need chef because matrix plan for restaurant staff shown that time was 2 chef was on 187 visa and they left one by one and today only he and one more chef so still refused immigration can use tools for it.

May I know how many stuffs the resturant has. How much is the turnover.