1 hour ago, kum said:

This is not correct answer, doesn’t make sense that Nomination approved and wait for next 6 months for visa, I believe your nomination approved last 3 months before.

@kum There is no definite on response time from nomination to visa approval. This could be immediate and could also take up to 1-2 years (there are a few cases here like this). 

4 hours ago, sydneyishuk said:

Obtained from Migration Agent

Nominator changes their ABN or ACN

Nominators can sometimes change ownership or business structures during the processing of a nomination or visa application which results in a new ABN or ACN. Nominators who obtain a new ABN or ACN are considered to be separate new entities, even if there are no practical differences, for example, the management and business practices remain unaffected.

Where the ABN or ACN details specified on the nomination form change, a new nomination must be lodged and the business will need to be reassessed against Regulation 5.19(2)(a).

Any associated visa application should be withdrawn and the nominee will need to make a new visa application. This is because the associated nomination will no longer be able to satisfy the visa time of decision criteria 856.221, that an approved nomination continues to satisfy all criteria for approval. A new visa application will be required as a new nomination must be lodged.

@Rujesh - @sydneyishuk Nailed this on the head with this. 

Unfortunately, if your ABN has already changed, then your nomination is basically already invalid and new applications are needed. 

17 hours ago, Hex said:

Sorry @Ayudante this is not accurate. In these situations the company and ABN number plays a massive role in the visa validity. 

"If the ABN has changed then you need to inform that the business has changed hands, this should be just a formality rather than cancelling the application. The reason is that the business need for you hasn't changed so they still need you in the role. Businesses change hands and i am sure they can't be cancelling applications just because owners have changed, especially if operations of the business are not changed. A good example if Coles was sold from owner A to owner B the employees are still required, so the change of hands should not impact applications. "

Also, incorret;
If the ABN has changed, this would drastically impact the visa and nomination. 
- You would need to withdraw and reapply for both a new nomination (and in turn a visa). 

I don't mean to be picking on you, but providing wrong information could be detrimental to people cases, so when in doubt - i'd suggest to rather not. 

@Hex thanks for the clarification didn't realise that the impact would be that significant of the business was still operational and the new owners were interested to continue the sponsorship. As mentioned in examples if Coles or Woolworths changed ownership I would expect those ABN changes to affect all their applications that are pending. I guess in doubt people should consult with a registered migration agent.  

18 hours ago, Hex said:

@kum There is no definite on response time from nomination to visa approval. This could be immediate and could also take up to 1-2 years (there are a few cases here like this). 

Hi was asked for more information around 40 days ago. Is this a good sign. It’s already been 40 days since I submitted the further information which was form 80 and statutory declaration declaring my drink and driving offence 3 years back. Does this causes further delay on my application. Anyone been through similar situations?? 

Thanks .

Sorry to hear that. Do they explain why he didn't pass? Ours is under review for my partners character assessment. We declared an old caution on our 457 but our MA completed out 186 application and didn't transfer the caution info. So looks like we didn't declare it second time round. So obviously very nervous about this too. 

7 hours ago, TooGoodToBeTrue said:

Sorry to hear that. Do they explain why he didn't pass? Ours is under review for my partners character assessment. We declared an old caution on our 457 but our MA completed out 186 application and didn't transfer the caution info. So looks like we didn't declare it second time round. So obviously very nervous about this too. 

They did not pass assessment but they give warning for future that if he envolve in any criminal activity then they can refuse visa or pr..and now they send file t o case officer back ..i dont know what he do know.

On 28/06/2019 at 19:32, Woidy said:

Hi.

We received the silver email today😀. My husband’s Nomination approved 

Just want to share MA sent an email to DOHA on 20th of June 2019 that we’re out of the processing time after 5 days nomination got approved.

How can update my signature help please 

On 27/06/2019 at 16:48, Hex said:

Do you know what is the reason of delay time upto that much long? 

Hello everyone, 

Following this forum from few months. 

I got silver e-mail. 

My nomination is approved yesterday(saturday). 

Applied : 8th Dec 2018 

Processing office : vic pese 

Receive famous email on 4th April 

Thanks to @hex for the great advices. 

In the god we all trust, thanks to him. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Regi123 said:

How long it will take on further assessment asking a New PCC on 24th May submitted on 4th June still waiting.. 186 Direct Entry ... How Long IT will take on final decision....

I hope it will be in the coming weeks. Fingers crossed.

21 hours ago, Navsandy said:

They did not pass assessment but they give warning for future that if he envolve in any criminal activity then they can refuse visa or pr..and now they send file t o case officer back ..i dont know what he do know.

Sorry I dotn quite understand. Has your application been refused because of failing a character assessment? Had your partner declared previous charges on the application? 

19 hours ago, Antonie said:

Do you know what is the reason of delay time upto that much long? 

@Antonie No - no one does I'm afraid. This is the process that we all simply have to "trust in", we have no other option.
- Each case does have certain factors that need to be investigated which range widely. This adds to the wait but is not the only reason. 

My best advise is to expect the worst and hope for the best.

Edited by Hex

On 28/06/2019 at 11:12, Chelsea98 said:

Hi was asked for more information around 40 days ago. Is this a good sign. It’s already been 40 days since I submitted the further information which was form 80 and statutory declaration declaring my drink and driving offence 3 years back. Does this causes further delay on my application. Anyone been through similar situations?? 

Thanks .

@Chelsea98 Many people have been through this and lost more with a longer wait time - you'd simply need to go through all previous pages just to get a feel of how long some people wait. 

Wait it out, they have to come back to your case eventually. Hopefully it's sooner, rather than later. 
- Easier said than done I know, but there is basically nothing else you can do at this stage. 

On 28/06/2019 at 09:59, Ayudante said:

@Hex thanks for the clarification didn't realise that the impact would be that significant of the business was still operational and the new owners were interested to continue the sponsorship. As mentioned in examples if Coles or Woolworths changed ownership I would expect those ABN changes to affect all their applications that are pending. I guess in doubt people should consult with a registered migration agent.  

@Ayudante Yep I understand but the same could be said for if you are unsure on the answer - when / if in doubt, don't answer 🙂

I'm sure you can appreciate the frustration of this entire process, the last thing you want is to be given wrong false hopes. 
And yes I agree, everything should eventually get confirmed with an MA assisting on the case (when an MA is used that is).