On 15/06/2019 at 18:09, Anajmi said:

I appreciate if somebody answer to this question ?

I would believe that the department will have that information captured int the system. i would also think that there is somewhere in the application where they ask for nomination reference number. If none have been provided then go with the advise and just provide a copy as requested.

19 minutes ago, BB88 said:

12 Months today since I lodged, the bottle of Champagne has been in the fridge for a good few months now, it's ready to open 🙏

You almost there hang in there good news is coming soon. Just remember you closer to the golden ticket than you were when submitted the application, i know it won't be much consolation...

Hello Everyone.

I'll be joining the waiting game (again). This time for ENS application (186 TRT). I just lodged our visa application yesterday. Nomination is also still on "received" status. Details on my signature below.

Let's keep the faith! 

Edited by Chowder
  • Like 2

Hello,

Looking for advise for my partner's functional english assessment. She has a Proficient score in PTE (65+ in all) while the requirement is for a Functional competency. The Proficient/competent scores are valid for 3 years while functional competency is only valid for 12 months as per immi website. My partner's PTE score is 18 months old, can it be used to demonstrate functional competency? Since Proficient competency is superior to functional competency, is it safe to assume that she doesnt need to retake the exams again?

8 hours ago, pravincv said:

Hello,

Looking for advise for my partner's functional english assessment. She has a Proficient score in PTE (65+ in all) while the requirement is for a Functional competency. The Proficient/competent scores are valid for 3 years while functional competency is only valid for 12 months as per immi website. My partner's PTE score is 18 months old, can it be used to demonstrate functional competency? Since Proficient competency is superior to functional competency, is it safe to assume that she doesnt need to retake the exams again?

I think it should be fine. I heard for PTE they ask a link to the site so if that link is valid you are ok. If it is not they will request a new one. 

State: QLD
Birth Country: India
Stream: 457 - 186 TRT
Number of applicants: 4
Nomination & visa  applied: 13 Nov 2018

Nomination approved : 13 June 2019 

Request for my Partner Police check  which we submitted yesterday : 24 June 2019

Last Update shows : 24 June 2019 
IMMI Status: Further assessment

Hi Guys

How long it takes to Finalize from further assessment 

On 24/06/2019 at 00:49, John007 said:
33 minutes ago, sahil pfs said:

State: QLD
Birth Country: India
Stream: 457 - 186 TRT
Number of applicants: 4
Nomination & visa  applied: 13 Nov 2018

Nomination approved : 13 June 2019 

Request for my Partner Police check  which we submitted yesterday : 24 June 2019

Last Update shows : 24 June 2019 
IMMI Status: Further assessment

Hi Guys

On 24/06/2019 at 09:13, Dip said:

I am waiting from a month still no news i submit 56 request medical for daughter 29 may.

34 minutes ago, sahil pfs said:

Hi Guys

I'm no expert but from what I've read here it's typically 30-40 days.  However, there's apparently cases where it's been as quick as 2 days and at the other end of the scale, as slow as up to two years.

There's no guarantee on timing, we just wait.

1 hour ago, AndreaG said:

I think it should be fine. I heard for PTE they ask a link to the site so if that link is valid you are ok. If it is not they will request a new one. 

Hi AndreaG,

Do you exactly which Link , We need to provide to verify our PTE Score to The Department. I am so confuse.. I am geting only one option to send the score to AAT all department ( Visa Assessment) .. Please help me I need to allow the immigration to assess my PTE Score.

Is it the Right place to send Score ( Below Picture)?

Thanks

51A5A058-6A40-4404-BAC6-1EA29F548628.jpeg

2 hours ago, Selim said:

Hi AndreaG,

Do you exactly which Link , We need to provide to verify our PTE Score to The Department. I am so confuse.. I am geting only one option to send the score to AAT all department ( Visa Assessment) .. Please help me I need to allow the immigration to assess my PTE Score.

Is it the Right place to send Score ( Below Picture)?

Thanks

51A5A058-6A40-4404-BAC6-1EA29F548628.jpeg

I really don't know I did the IELTS, but maybe someone else here knows. Also, we gave the IELTS computer base exam and to prove functional English it is pretty easy so, don't stress too much about it. 

Hi All, 

Need Help!!!. I am from India and I have got a request asking for the Indian police clearance certificate that includes my previous legal name, but for what I know we get only in our current name which matches our Passport.

I am not sure as to what to do now. Is there anyone else in my situation?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in Advance,

Kashyap

Just now, sj88 said:

Hi Everybody, Just wondering how long did it take for your medical to be cleared? The medical center say it takes 5 days and no news is good news. I completed mine on Thursday 20th June. 🙂 TIA

Stream: 186 TRT

Number of applications: 2

Nomination lodged: 15/04/2019

Application Lodged: 10/06/2019

3 minutes ago, sj88 said:

Hi Everybody, Just wondering how long did it take for your medical to be cleared? The medical center say it takes 5 days and no news is good news. I completed mine on Thursday 20th June. 🙂 TIA

You can see in your Immi Account under Health assessment whether it’s been cleared or if you need to follow something up 👍🏻

1 hour ago, kashyap said:

Hi All, 

Need Help!!!. I am from India and I have got a request asking for the Indian police clearance certificate that includes my previous legal name, but for what I know we get only in our current name which matches our Passport.

I am not sure as to what to do now. Is there anyone else in my situation?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in Advance,

Kashyap

Hi Kashyap.. Dont worry about  it. U just need to do a stat Dec of name change here and one Indian Police Clearance with name change... I did the same thing.. Bcz i changed my name here.. I submit these two docs in my file.. Dont stress.. U will be fine

9 minutes ago, moon_sood said:

Hi Kashyap.. Dont worry about  it. U just need to do a stat Dec of name change here and one Indian Police Clearance with name change... I did the same thing.. Bcz i changed my name here.. I submit these two docs in my file.. Dont stress.. U will be fine

Thanks @moon_sood But I have already done that. I have submitted my name change affidavit and one Indian PCC with current name. Not sure what else can I provide

Thanks,

Another silent reader here

May I know how to check the visa status? I tried to use my TRN and Passport # on the immigration website but my record is not showing up. 

I do have a MA for my case so I am wondering if I can check myself or I must go through my MA? 

Thanks. 

36 minutes ago, hongkoknger said:

May I know how to check the visa status? I tried to use my TRN and Passport # on the immigration website but my record is not showing up. 

I do have a MA for my case so I am wondering if I can check myself or I must go through my MA? 

Thanks. 

You need to create an immi account https://online.immi.gov.au/lusc/login - select create ImmiAccount

Enter your details and then select to import your application.  You will need the TRN relating to your visa application and details

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, hongkoknger said:

Thanks. 

Yes, you need to create an inmiaccount and import your application to your inmiaccount.  When you import application I think it ask for TRN. 

Thanks so much guys. 

Just imported my application and it's currently sitting as "Further Assessment" . Not sure when it had been changed to this status. I have read a few pages of posts from this forum and have seen some mixed comments about the process time. 

Hopefully not long now, if I am one of the lucky ones who can get it after around 35 days.

Hi guys, can you please help me? I have a few questions.

1) I apply only the nomination, so I spent, instead of $13000 more or less, only $3600, and I’ll give the rest if my nomination will be approved. So my question is: 

How long time I have since the nomination is approved, to apply for me and my fiancé? 

How long the ielts is valid for PR first applicant? 

And for the second applicant? 

Thanks in advance

Edited by Andytomas