5 minutes ago, hussft said:

Hey guys;

My nomination lodged in May 2018

got the nomination approved June the 3rd 2019

and still haven't received the golden email yet should I be worried or its just normal to take that much of time 😞

its so exhaustive to wait !! 

Hey, I am probably the most anxious person in the forum. I log into the inmiaccont like every 15 min, I know that is not really reasonable but I can't fight it. But I should say that you shouldn't worry at all. They just started granting visas yesterday, probably due to the beginning of the financial year. I've been waiting since the end of May which is still a very short time of wait.  Be patient as hard as it sounds to do.

• Like 1

On 31/08/2018 at 20:19, SR012 said:

Hi All ,

My friend got his PR grant today —

his timeline -

Nom/visa applied 16/Nov/2017

Nom approved -07/07/2018

visa approved -31/aug /2018

occ-Cook TRT 

HR -2 people 

only asked to pay VAC 2 for the partner today and visa granted in 1 hour ..hope this helps for all the other ..

Congrats 😁

What's your processing team?

6 minutes ago, AndreaG said:

Hey, I am probably the most anxious person in the forum. I log into the inmiaccont like every 15 min, I know that is not really reasonable but I can't fight it. But I should say that you shouldn't worry at all. They just started granting visas yesterday, probably due to the beginning of the financial year. I've been waiting since the end of May which is still a very short time of wait.  Be patient as hard as it sounds to do.

Hopefully very soon we will get it , good luck  !!

17 hours ago, hd2016 said:

Hi Everyone, been a silent reader here from the start of this year. finally today i have got my PR granted. it has been a long journey for me with all ups and downs since i first stepped foot here 15 years ago. i am over the moon right now as the dream become a reality. Just wanted to say a big THANK YOU to everyone  here that have shared their stories and timelines, it made a lot of us aware of what going on, exchanging comments..etc . i wish everyone all the best with their applications and hang on tight, don't give up.

Below are my timelines

State: NSW
Stream: ENS TRT

Number of applicants: 2
ENS 186 
Nomination applied: 10 October 2018 
Visa Application submitted: 20 October 2018

Received the famous email in April

Nomination Approved :03 June 2019

PR Granted : 01 July 2019      🙂
IMMI Status: Finalised

Hi.. congratulations on getting 186 visa... I am also waiting for 186 TRT visa.. my nomination has approved as retail buyer... did your CO ask for any documents? My visa and nomination lodged on 25 April 2019, Nomination approved 12 June 2019 and now I am waiting for visa. Thanks 

On 16/06/2019 at 10:04, Kashif.Iqbal said:

Just a silly question to ask.

Immigration consider 186 and 187 applications as a same?

Even they have different scrutiny levels but in our immi accounts it always shows employer sponsored visa 186, 187 either we applied for 186 or 187.

Thank you very much 

Hello all.... 

I applied visa and nomination as cook 10 Jan 2018

Status.. received 

I called immigration they said I am out of time frame.. I am in last 10 •/• so they didn't give me any clue about timing... 

Anyone one know something about This? 

6 minutes ago, Michelle Gu said:

We're in the same team and office.  My nomination approved on 10th May, all requested docs done by 3rd June. Sine the heard nothing..

Oh.. 

My nomination approved on 20th May , and I submitted all informa on 10th June.. 

2 minutes ago, Jk000 said:

Oh.. 

My nomination approved on 20th May , and I submitted all informa on 10th June.. 

Same me my nomination approved 21 may visa requested additional documents 28may submit 3rd jun and paid vac 2/ 4 jun visa and nominations applied 29 jun 2018.

I am so happy for all of you guys!!

we are still waiting!!

applied on February 2019 both visa and nomination with medical and everything 

nothing yet!

so sad 

I know that we are still on the processing time 

but still no news at all 😭😭😭

Great to see a bunch of approvals yesterday but please have some sympathy for those of us waiting from 2018 or even 2017 in some cases.  Some of the newer applications may have a long wait ahead...just forewarning.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1