Ok, i went to look at the old email with the invitation to comment nomination refusal and the subject starts with "Team 01- IMMI Invitation etc.. etc... "
Any idea what Team 01 is?

My request for more information is from Team 12 [emoji848]

1 hour ago, dejuvu said:

Hi all, I have a question on applying for federal police (AFP) do we need to get our fingerprints and national police check or just a regular police check? Can someone share some thoughts ? Thanks.

Just AFP check, it will cost you 42 dollar, make sure use the link from AFP, finger prints are not required.

• Like 1

Sorry for late post we finally got our golden email  both nomination and visa granted with 7 min difference

Thank you all for your support this forum has been a great help i pray that all of you get your PR also asap 

I have updated my signature if the admin can update me on the spreadsheet that will be great  

Thanks  

State: Vic
Stream: 186 TRT
Number of applicants: 3
ENS 186 Visa and Nomination applied:  25 May 2018

Additional documents request: 25 April 2019 (submitted after 2 weeks)

Nomination and PR granted same time  🥳🥳🥳27 May 2019 🥳🥳🥳

• Like 1
  • Congratulations 13

On 17/05/2019 at 14:17, ezzzzzz said:

Hi Guys:

new to here.

457-186 

hr

applied nomination and visa in Nov 2017.

3 in total.

Nomination approved on early March 2019. 

No further information requested after that.

Med was done around mid-April.

still waiting for my pr.

just an update.

Case office requested for afp and nation policy check on 17th May and upload that this Monday.

status show further assessment now. How long from now roughly?

Many thanks.

2 minutes ago, ezzzzzz said:

just an update.

Case office requested for afp and nation policy check on 17th May and upload that this Monday.

Many thanks.

Give it 30 to 35 days

Got my golden email last night!!!! I'm over the moon!  💃🙌💥🎉

I've updated my signature and the spreadsheet with my timeline. I didn't get asked for any further info for my nomination or application. I lodged my application with police checks and did my medicals a week after I applied. Didn't receive the 4th April email.

My lawyer was Abacus Visa Immigration lawyers and they were fantastic, I can't recommend them enough.

Good luck to everyone waiting, and thanks for all the contributions on this forum - people helping people is the best! 😀

• Like 1
  • Congratulations 10

19 minutes ago, Lulu1990 said:

It's been 38 days since they made a request for more information from my employer.. unsure how long it takes for them to come back but apparently its 30-40 days usually

You are almost there! Keep the Champagne in the fridge! I got mine after 33 days. Things can change in a couple of minutes.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, steve 007 said:

You are almost there! Keep the Champagne in the fridge! I got mine after 33 days. Things can change in a couple of minutes.

50 days from request... still waiting...

I guess we are just not very lucky at this PR game...

Got mine completed today in a total of 2.5 months! 😀

This site has been very helpful! Thank you all for your inputs! 

*please update my timeline to the sheet. Details are in my signature.

• Congratulations 6

14 minutes ago, Rakhush said:

Does anyone have knowledge regarding thiS

Subject: Notice requesting records and/or information

immi recently send an email to my employer asking business records of all 457 holders for last 1 year.

I guess immigration are just looking at your organisation and have requested more information - does your company sponsor many workers? They probably just want to ensure everything is in order etc..

14 minutes ago, sydneyishuk said:

I guess immigration are just looking at your organisation and have requested more information - does your company sponsor many workers? They probably just want to ensure everything is in order etc..

Not really actually they have 2 workshops 1 in regional and 1 in Melbourne all together 4 people sponsored for 457 visa and i am the first one who lodged the PR

8 hours ago, Fahad.DD said:

Sorry for late post we finally got our golden email  both nomination and visa granted with 7 min difference

Thank you all for your support this forum has been a great help i pray that all of you get your PR also asap 

I have updated my signature if the admin can update me on the spreadsheet that will be great  

Thanks  

State: Vic
Stream: 186 TRT
Number of applicants: 3
ENS 186 Visa and Nomination applied:  25 May 2018

Additional documents request: 25 April 2019 (submitted after 2 weeks)

Nomination and PR granted same time  🥳🥳🥳27 May 2019 🥳🥳🥳

Hi Fahad Congratulation for your PR .Can you please tell us which documents they requested to you . Thanks

22 minutes ago, Rakhush said:

Not really actually they have 2 workshops 1 in regional and 1 in Melbourne all together 4 people sponsored for 457 visa and i am the first one who lodged the PR

They are probably just making sure  that your employer is adhering to sponsorship obligations.  As business needs to be operating legally etc, paying payroll, Taxes etc...

My company had to provide a breakdown on Australian Citizens / PR / temporary visa employees to immigration - unsure if they requested any further details regarding them though.

Take is as good news because they are looking at your case - once the information is provided you may not have to wait much longer for decision 🙂 

19 minutes ago, sydneyishuk said:

They are probably just making sure  that your employer is adhering to sponsorship obligations.  As business needs to be operating legally etc, paying payroll, Taxes etc...

My company had to provide a breakdown on Australian Citizens / PR / temporary visa employees to immigration - unsure if they requested any further details regarding them though.

Take is as good news because they are looking at your case - once the information is provided you may not have to wait much longer for decision 🙂 

Hopefully everything goes Well🤞🏼 In the End

5 hours ago, ezzzzzz said:

just an update.

Many thanks.

We are on our 40th day. So cant say .. hopefully soon for u 

15 minutes ago, ezzzzzz said:

from the date you upload the info or from the date they requested the further information? thank you for the kind words.

From the day they requested the info.. 20th of April.. we submitted on 5th of may ... 

On 28/05/2019 at 13:45, Mmmbop said:

@millski88 Ah right. Yes that makes sense. I'm not sure why I assumed they would be necessary! 

One more question if you wouldn't mind: did you apply immediately once you're employer had submitted your nomination? Or did you wait for nomination approval?

I’m in a situation where I’ve been nominated in March 2019 but haven’t done the visa app yet, mostly because I don’t want to risk losing the visa application fee if the worse were to happen and my nomination gets refused. Has anyone heard of a case where someone gets their visa application fee back if the nomination is refused? Thanks.