5 hours ago, Lovely508 said:

HI everybody am new here just want to know my nomination has been approved 22/03.2019. 186 as cook how long they will take to give visa ? why they are taking too long after nomination apprv is any drawback for that ??

thanks.

When did u apply and which state?

5 hours ago, KurCil said:

Newbie here

186 TRT

Nomination & Visa lodged early December 2018

Nomination approved today 28 March 2019

2 applicants

NSW

How long does it take for visa to get approved after nomination?

What occupation?
Could you please add all the details to your signature?

Hello..

can anyone tell me ,,if immigration ask any  further documents,does it come as a message into immi account? MA is taking care my file ,,I am just a silent observer..

My actual MA resign already from the organisation  and he said my case is handover one of his colleague but I just want to make sure that they not missed any correspondence  from immigration caz of the resignation the primary MA...

thank you

Edited by MMHF

20 hours ago, Sachin12345 said:

Hi all,

I am new and silent reader.

Any Hotel or Motel manager waiting?

Hotel Manager waiting too. 

Nomination and visa lodged in May 2018, so far no update, nomination not approved as yet. 

8 hours ago, MMHF said:

Hello..

can anyone tell me ,,if immigration ask any  further documents,does it come as a message into immi account? MA is taking care my file ,,I am just a silent observer..

My actual MA resign already from the organisation  and he said my case is handover one of his colleague but I just want to make sure that they not missed any correspondence  from immigration caz of the resignation the primary MA...

thank you

If they ask documents for your application yes your MA will receive an email and you can also see it in the messages at immi account if you have already imported the application. If the documents requested are in regard of the nomination then no you don`t receive any email or message just your MA does.

17 minutes ago, Eva.L said:

If they ask documents for your application yes your MA will receive an email and you can also see it in the messages at immi account if you have already imported the application. If the documents requested are in regard of the nomination then no you don`t receive any email or message just your MA does.

Thank you so much for reply

• Like 1

2 hours ago, leslep said:

Hotel Manager waiting too. 

Nomination and visa lodged in May 2018, so far no update, nomination not approved as yet. 

Oh you already waited for 10months...do you know anyone whose occupation is Hotel manager and been approved recently??

7 minutes ago, Sachin12345 said:

Oh you already waited for 10months...do you know anyone whose occupation is Hotel manager and been approved recently??

Hi sachin12345,
for that detail you need to go in the VISA timeline> ENS 186 timeline.

you will get clear idea about it instead of giving you one or two examples.

1 minute ago, Ovi said:

Hi one of my fd is on bridging visa. He applied in December but we want to go bali, is there will be any issue for him because he is in bridging visa and will he needs to do any update for traveling?

@Ovi As long as the bridging visa allows travel then you'll have no issues at all. 

14 minutes ago, Ovi said:

Hi one of my fd is on bridging visa. He applied in December but we want to go bali, is there will be any issue for him because he is in bridging visa and will he needs to do any update for traveling?

Find out what Bridging Visa he is on and if it allows travel.

13 hours ago, Deep1984 said:

When did u apply and which state?

Hi Mate, my nomination is approved on 18.2.2019 and I still haven’t received my visa...they only requested one document which has been entered the same day...no news yet.

it’s kinda worrying me.I am doctor

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Mesh said:

Hi Mate, my nomination is approved on 18.2.2019 and I still haven’t received my visa...they only requested one document which has been entered the same day...no news yet.

it’s kinda worrying me.I am doctor

@Mesh Please update your signature with you application / timeline details. 

1 hour ago, Ovi said:

More than likely he's on a Bridging visa A, which doesn't allow travel so he will have to apply for a Bridging Visa B, which are easy to get, cost is about 145 I think and allow travel in and out of the country for up to 3 months.

I did it a couple of months ago through my MA, any reason for travel seems to be accepted, I just wrote holiday with family which was accepted.

Edited by Cbyrne11
Incorrect cost of visa listed
  • Thanks 2

25 minutes ago, Hex said:

@Mesh Please update your signature with you application / timeline details. 

Hi Hex I have applied my visa and nomination via 186. Direct entry on5th april 2018.Thanks 

I am from WA and birth country is Nepal

Edited by Mesh
Correction

CO requested updated AFP for my self and My wife even though she is not included in the application. Status is still received in the IMMI.I wonder why they even ask to update AFP because if they want they could get it but any we live the whinging for another place and time.🙄

Edited by Ndomera

Hello everyone,

I am one of the member this group from last 16 months.Just wanted to know is there anybody like my situation.

I have lodged my 186 direct entry visa on August 2017 as cook

Since then the status showing received no further document asked . Try to contact department by mail several time but No response.It is almost 20 months now ,I am feeling to stressed and frustrated.

cant able to plan anything until it got finalise.

please share anyone have experience like me.

Thanks 

all

• Sad 3

16 minutes ago, jo888 said:

@Mukki which state ? 

Hi jo888

It seems that you are not on the spreadsheet. Have you got any update on your nomination/application? I’m applying under DE onshore as software engineer as well. I applied last September, slightly later than you.

Thanks

Edited by Fung

7 minutes ago, Mick1983 said:

Hello everyone,

I am one of the member this group from last 16 months.Just wanted to know is there anybody like my situation.

Since then the status showing received no further document asked . Try to contact department by mail several time but No response.It is almost 20 months now ,I am feeling to stressed and frustrated.

Thanks 

all

Hi Mik1983,

not me but one of my friend applied in May2017 and even he is waiting for the response, but he has stopped taking any tension. he is enjoying his life to the fullest.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Mick1983 said:

Hello everyone,

Thanks 

all

Unfortunately Cooks are seen as a "High Risk" occupation and can see increased processing times compared to other applications.