1 hour ago, Jerita said:

I believe they need more skilled worker in Immigrationï»ż department 😉

You wait for the visa that doesn’t mean they need skill worker ,waiting period is high because of application just wait and enjoy mate no need to panic 

53 minutes ago, Rhitesh said:

You wait for the visa that doesn’t mean they need skill worker ,waiting period is high because of application just wait and enjoy mate no need to panic 

53 minutes ago, Rhitesh said:

3 minutes ago, Jerita said:

Hay Brother I was saying they need skilled worker in there department so things can move faster not the government employees who like to have soy lattes on their breaks 

56 minutes ago, Rhitesh said:

Edited by Jerita

On 28/03/2019 at 09:42, Kashif.Iqbal said:

Any restaurant manager waiting here after nomination?

Hi kashif 

I applied cafe manager 186 TRT visa in July 2018

My nomination for 457visa refused two time

The time you applied 186 TRT you on bridging visa or you hold 457visa 

Thanks in advance if you share 

3 hours ago, Jerita said:

It’s so sad that how the timeline has jumped that high, before 457 to PR transition was a 6 months journey. Now it has become a journey of lifetime . It takes them 12 months to decide whether application is legit or not. In this waiting you are like a Zombie đŸ§Ÿâ€â™‚ïž with no soul and you can’t plan anything. But when the amount get detected from our account it’s only one second thing😂

186 trt cook/pastry 29 June 2017

21 months still received 

• Sad 4

1 hour ago, Tiziana said:

186 trt cook/pastry 29 June 2017

21 months still received 

186 direct entry cook  August 2017

status still received 

so stressful waiting from almost two years.

can’t plan anything 😔😔😔

Edited by Mick1983

11 minutes ago, Mick1983 said:

186 direct entry cook  August 2017

status still received 

so stressful waiting from almost two years.

can’t plan anything 😔😔😔

It’s absolutely disgusting and unhuman to let people wait this long. Lives are on hold and its way too long to live in uncertainty. I started to struggle since I passed the 12 months mark. I believe now that they will just never pick up my file as they dont even have any sort of limit for the 10% left in the dark. I am pretty much all day frustrated and down and dont know for how long i can keep on doing this. I honestly believe this is their game and they are trying to break us. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Grapefest said:

That's still not a valid excuse for these wait times. People ought to get an answer in a timely manner so they can move on with their lives.

I agree, there should be a time limit,  we need some hope that one day we can move on with our lives and plan a future,  whether that is here or not. 

I heard that in my country they have to give a decision within 3 months, if they fail to get back within the 3 months they have to grant it.

ohhhh I wish this was the case here 

14 minutes ago, Suusz said:

I agree, there should be a time limit,  we need some hope that one day we can move on with our lives and plan a future,  whether that is here or not. 

I heard that in my country they have to give a decision within 3 months, if they fail to get back within the 3 months they have to grant it.

Which country is yours? Its government is so human and efficient.

Edited by Fung

On 31/03/2019 at 10:04, Sanji said:

Cook here , Looks like hospitality positions are taking longer than other industries positions.update your signature please .

Hi ,when u apply for ens 186,.bec I applied on 22 feb,2018.still no reply or asked for documents 

9 hours ago, Suusz said:

@Suusz Although you wont like it, there was a post on here the other day where the Department said that, only once the wait goes past "double" the wait period specified on the immi page will they look into any cases. For most people, that would mean - they would only consider looking into cases that are taking long, once they are past ± 24 months. 

9 hours ago, Nandarao said:

Hello guys why they not open the restaurant manager files 

@Nandarao no one will be able to accurately answer this question. 

Could you also please update your signature, with a little more information (see other signatures, for examples). Thanks 

2 hours ago, expatica said:

Any update? Keen to hear how you are going as I don’t think many people have our job.

@expatica I see in your signature, you mention this: "Country risk: Born in USA with Brazilian husband - Low Risk".

Would you happen to have a website / page / information on where you found which country was high / low risk? I'm certain this will be helpful to others here to. 

10 hours ago, UW1 said:

Hi All, 

what benefits we are eligible? PR Approved after 01/01/2019. We are a family of 4. 2 adults and 2 kids (4 and 3 year old). 

Your help will be highly appreciated. 

Thank you.

@UW1 This is a bit of a broad question, is there something in particular you are asking about? 

A simply Google / home affairs search will give you the crux of it - from there you can dive into what more is needed; 

- https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/permanent-resident/entitlements
- https://www.aeccglobal.com.au/top-10-perks-of-becoming-a-pr-in-australia/