30 minutes ago, yhuan said:

Hi, i am a silent reader. could you please add me on spreadsheets. Thia is my timeline:

Occupation - Cook

State - NSW

Birth Country - Indonesia

Stream 457 - 186 TRT

Number of applicants - 2

Visa and nomination applied 20/09/2018

Nomination approved 29/03/2019

Visa Granted ????

Thank you

Hi and thanks for the update - could you please add this to your signature: https://www.pomsinoz.com/settings/signature/ 

1 hour ago, Louisa said:

Hi, everyone. If anybody knows that do we need to pay training fee after we submitted nomination and visa application? Thanks.

Hi Louisa,

It depends, when did you apply for the 186 visa? As from 12 August training benchmarks were replaced with the SAF Levy.  Which means that the company must pay the levy for the nomination submitted.

On 29/03/2019 at 13:41, Fung said:

Hi jo888

It seems that you are not on the spreadsheet. Have you got any update on your nomination/application? I’m applying under DE onshore as software engineer as well. I applied last September, slightly later than you.

Thanks

No Updates at all 😞  Hoping to get the update sooner.... I have noticed that NSW state getting update much quicker than QLD. All the very best!! 

1 hour ago, yhuan said:

Hi, i am a silent reader. could you please add me on spreadsheets. Thia is my timeline:

Occupation - Cook

State - NSW

Birth Country - Indonesia

Stream 457 - 186 TRT

Number of applicants - 2

Visa and nomination applied 20/09/2018

Nomination approved 29/03/2019

Visa Granted ????

Thank you

Congratulations . I waiting august2018 cook

Edited by Deep1984

2 hours ago, Suusz said:

I have asked my MA this question a year ago, she replied: The training requirement is prior to the application for Direct Entry application.. 

did you apply TRT? In that case I dont know..

Yes, we applied trt at June 2018. The 457 sponsorship was approved at November 2015. My company has paid training fee for 3 years since 2015. When my company applied the nomination for 186 at June 2018, it paid the training fee for 3rd year. I was wondering if my boss needs to continue to pay it during  June 2018 to June 2019. Thanks

33 minutes ago, sydneyishuk said:

Hi Louisa,

It depends, when did you apply for the 186 visa? As from 12 August training benchmarks were replaced with the SAF Levy.  Which means that the company must pay the levy for the nomination submitted.

Thank you for replying me. My company applied trt at June 2018. Before he applied it, he has paid training fee for 3 years.

1 minute ago, Louisa said:

Yes, we applied trt at June 2018. The 457 sponsorship was approved at November 2015. My company has paid training fee for 3 years since 2015. When my company applied the nomination for 186 at June 2018, it paid the training fee for 3rd year. I was wondering if my boss needs to continue to pay it during  June 2018 to June 2019. Thanks

The employer must be able to demonstrate training expenditure for every year that they are a business sponsor. 

For standard business sponsors the obligation to provide training according to the training benchmarks for any 12-month anniversary period ending on or after 12 August 2018 will be repealed, however, it remains an obligation to retain records of training compliance for any year prior to 12 August 2018. There is a new sponsor obligation to retain records of annual turnover for the purposes of assessing the SAF levy.

14 minutes ago, Louisa said:

Thank you for replying me. My company applied trt at June 2018. Before he applied it, he has paid training fee for 3 years.

12 minutes ago, sydneyishuk said:

The employer must be able to demonstrate training expenditure for every year that they are a business sponsor. 

For standard business sponsors the obligation to provide training according to the training benchmarks for any 12-month anniversary period ending on or after 12 August 2018 will be repealed, however, it remains an obligation to retain records of training compliance for any year prior to 12 August 2018. There is a new sponsor obligation to retain records of annual turnover for the purposes of assessing the SAF levy.

This was the advice my MA received at a course recently when she asked about the training levy - "All 457 Standard Business Sponsors submitted 186 nominations, the training requirement (benchmark A or B ) has to be met until time of decision on the 186 nomination application regardless of if the business is no longer a sponsor"

She asked that the company send records monthly to upload to application. The company meets benchmark B through apprentice wages.

10 minutes ago, sydneyishuk said:

Thank you for replying me. I remember that the sponsorship will last 3 years. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Hello all I am living and working in regional Victoria and I applied through MA Sydney base and when MA send me acknowledgment letter  emai which he receive from nswpeps that means my application process through NSW PEPS ? 

I think NSW peps is faster then other peps interms  of file processing just guessing Not 100%sure by seeing some post in this group 

I don’t know what is exactly rules is  I talk with different MA they all said if you lodge nomination after 12august 2018 186TRT no need to shows previous training benchmarks only need to paid SAF levy that why they introduced SAF levy, I am not talking here about  who lodge before 12august 2018 even still they don’t get there nomination or visa they have to shows previous traing benchmark.  even one friend from this group he already received his nomination  lodge in September 2018  186 TRT ,he just show SAF levy he didn’t shows training benchmarks of previous years so I think no body have exact 100% correct answer regarding this matter I think it’s all depends upon the CO they might ask you or not. May be we can get clear pictures if we have some body who recently got PR who logged 186TRT  after 12august by showing SAF  levy any others here please share your knowledge 

thank you 

Edited by Rhitesh

3 minutes ago, Rhitesh said:

I don’t know what is exactly rules is  I talk with different MA they all said if you lodge nomination after 12august 2018 186TRT no need to shows previous training benchmarks only need to paid SAF levy that why they introduced SAF levy, even one friend from this group he already received is nomination  lodge in September 2018  186 TRT ,he just show SAF levy he didn’t shows training benchmarks of previous years so I think no body have exact 100% correct answer regarding this matter I think it’s all depends upon the CO they might ask you or not. May be we can get clear pictures if we have some body who recently got PR who logged 186TRT  after 12august by showing SAF  levy any others here please share your knowledge 

thank you 

Any applications from 12th August just need to pay the SAF Levy as Benchmarks have gone.  But any nominations submitted prior to that require the training benchmarks to be met

28 minutes ago, Louisa said:

Thank you for replying me. I remember that the sponsorship will last 3 years. Please correct me if I am wrong.

https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/employing-and-sponsoring-someone/existing-sponsors/standard-business-accredited-obligations

Provide training to Australians and permanent residents

If you are a standard business sponsor and you lawfully operated a business in Australia at the time we approved your standard business sponsorship or had the terms of your approval varied, you must contribute to the training of Australians by spending either:

• an equivalent of at least two per cent of your payroll in payments to an industry training fund that operates in the same or related industry as yours
  • an equivalent of at least one per cent of your payroll training your employees who are Australian citizens or Australian permanent residents

The obligation begins on the day we approve your standard business sponsorship.

You must meet this obligation in each 12 month period you employ a sponsored visa holder, even if they are employed for less than twelve months.

If your approval as a standard business sponsor is varied, you must meet the training requirement if you employ one or more primary sponsored persons.

The obligation ends either:

• three years after we approve your standard business sponsorship
  • if you are an accredited sponsor, six years after you are approved as a sponsor

So yes, the training benchmark is for 3 years, unless any further standard business sponsorship granted (expired and then they re-applied to sponsor any further employees)

Edited by sydneyishuk

31 minutes ago, Rhitesh said:

I don’t know what is exactly rules is  I talk with different MA they all said if you lodge nomination after 12august 2018 186TRT no need to shows previous training benchmarks only need to paid SAF levy that why they introduced SAF levy, I am not talking here about  who lodge before 12august 2018 even still they don’t get there nomination or visa they have to shows previous traing benchmark.  even one friend from this group he already received his nomination  lodge in September 2018  186 TRT ,he just show SAF levy he didn’t shows training benchmarks of previous years so I think no body have exact 100% correct answer regarding this matter I think it’s all depends upon the CO they might ask you or not. May be we can get clear pictures if we have some body who recently got PR who logged 186TRT  after 12august by showing SAF  levy any others here please share your knowledge 

thank you 

@Rhitesh Please update your signature as it helps others help you with your queries. Thanks 

28 minutes ago, Nandarao said:

Hello guys i m so upset they guys not open the files before July is there any reason behind that

Do not get upset - do not let waiting ruin your sanity!!

You are still within the processing times 12-13 months and there is so many people who are still waiting prior to July 2018 - some from 2017.

I’m not sure how many silent readers are there, but I think there are lots of people who are waiting are not on the spreadsheet, they may only speak on the forum and then be put on the spreadsheet after they receive their gold email. So the spreadsheet can potentially show a higher finalised rate, especially for the recent months.

What do you guys think?

1 hour ago, sydneyishuk said:

https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/employing-and-sponsoring-someone/existing-sponsors/standard-business-accredited-obligations

Provide training to Australians and permanent residents

If you are a standard business sponsor and you lawfully operated a business in Australia at the time we approved your standard business sponsorship or had the terms of your approval varied, you must contribute to the training of Australians by spending either:

• an equivalent of at least two per cent of your payroll in payments to an industry training fund that operates in the same or related industry as yours
  • an equivalent of at least one per cent of your payroll training your employees who are Australian citizens or Australian permanent residents

The obligation begins on the day we approve your standard business sponsorship.

You must meet this obligation in each 12 month period you employ a sponsored visa holder, even if they are employed for less than twelve months.

If your approval as a standard business sponsor is varied, you must meet the training requirement if you employ one or more primary sponsored persons.

The obligation ends either:

• three years after we approve your standard business sponsorship
  • if you are an accredited sponsor, six years after you are approved as a sponsor

So yes, the training benchmark is for 3 years, unless any further standard business sponsorship granted (expired and then they re-applied to sponsor any further employees)

Thank you so much.

Hi I am a silent reader 

my nomination has been approved on 1/04/2019

visa granted 2/04/2019

I loged my nomination: 05/11/2018

i loged my visa 15/11/2018

state : NSW ( Sydney)

any one has an ided how long it takes to come visa through??? 

Edited by Arj
  • Congratulations 4

3 hours ago, jo888 said:

No Updates at all 😞  Hoping to get the update sooner.... I have noticed that NSW state getting update much quicker than QLD. All the very best!! 

I think VIC trends to be faster. Maybe it’s because people working in VIC can apply for 190 if they have been working on their 457 for more than one year. So they don’t need to apply for 186, if their occupation is on the list.

Edited by Fung
  • Like 1

It’s so sad that how the timeline has jumped that high, before 457 to PR transition was a 6 months journey. Now it has become a journey of lifetime . It takes them 12 months to decide whether application is legit or not. In this waiting you are like a Zombie 🧟‍♂️ with no soul and you can’t plan anything. But when the amount get detected from our account it’s only one second thing😂

14 minutes ago, Jerita said:

It’s so sad that how the timeline has jumped that high, before 457 to PR transition was a 6 months journey. Now it has become a journey of lifetime . It takes them 12 months to decide whether application is legit or not. In this waiting you are like a Zombie 🧟‍♂️ with no soul and you can’t plan anything. But when the amount get detected from our account it’s only one second thing😂

Painful waiting