11 minutes ago, sydneyishuk said:

Did your boss give you a reason for ending your employment with the company?

The 186 Visa process is on the basis that the employer is offering the position for 2 years - so I assume it will be impossible for you to get the 186 visa under that employer.

They have said that its a serious missconduct . However, i believe my pr was coming in 2 months so thats why they wouldnt have any power on me. Now they wanna negotiate the things . Which is not a serious missconduct. They were trying to scare me off . Which they have even didnt show me or talk to me the evidence.. 

Hey been silently reading for the last 8 months just wondering if anyone from wa has had applications approved and if so what month did u submit. Nsw and vic seem to be processing recent ones where as wa are doing jan 18? I really hope it comes soon have bubbles at hope waiting for that golden email 

state :wa 

birth country :LR UK

stream: trt186

applicants 1

applied start of July 2018

submitted July 18

immi account status :received 

6 minutes ago, Mahal said:

They have said that its a serious missconduct . However, i believe my pr was coming in 2 months so thats why they wouldnt have any power on me. Now they wanna negotiate the things . Which is not a serious missconduct. They were trying to scare me off . Which they have even didnt show me or talk to me the evidence.. 

It is something you must take up with Fair Work - as believe you are already.

There is very little you can do regarding the 186 Visa - as advised these are on the basis that they are nominating you for employment for the next 2 years - this is the commitment and purpose of the 186 Visa.  If circumstances change they need to notify Immigration Department and essentially withdraw the application.

Maybe speak to a Migration Agent to see if there are any alternative routes for PR for you?

6 minutes ago, Silentreader101 said:

Hey been silently reading for the last 8 months just wondering if anyone from wa has had applications approved and if so what month did u submit. Nsw and vic seem to be processing recent ones where as wa are doing jan 18? I really hope it comes soon have bubbles at hope waiting for that golden email 

state :wa 

birth country :LR UK

stream: trt186

applicants 1

applied start of July 2018

submitted July 18

immi account status :received 

Hi, Just one page back there was a grant from WA - submitted in June 🙂 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, KD31 said:

But sometimes its just similar to received as I have been on this further assessment status from 6/12/17. Sometimes I feel like calling immigration and asking them if they need any help reading or understanding my docs as to me my case is pretty simple.
A dental clinic with 3 dentists 1 practice manager 6 dental assistant and 1 dental technician (me). 6 of the staff members are Australian citizens, 2 permanent residents, 1 temporary resident (me) and 1 student visa holder. Whereas in 2015 business sponsored our practice manager and she got her pr in 5months now Here I am. I applied on 11/5/17.... been asked docs twice, once on 19/10/17and 2nd on 22/11/17...last submitted on 6/12/17 and since then I am struck on this further assessment status.....every time I call them they say its under processing....but I don’t get what the hell have they been processing on this file... looks like have sent it to mars to get processed. Every time I called they either said waiting for the CO to be allocated (i have always called them after submitting the asked docs) but still they were waiting it to be allocated. Then once they said oh you have called Team A but your case is forwarded to team B so please call this xxxxxx no. since then they have been saying looks like they have been working on your file as I can see someone looked into it last month, last week blah blah ..... when they say working on it, I feel like asking that ARE THEY MAKING TAJ MAHAL ON IT emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png.... well sorry to vent out like this on your comment but writing all this has made bit lighter emoji4.pngemoji4.png

I totally agree with you... Sometimes I think maybe we should go and help them to grant visas 😂

• Like 1

On ‎02‎/‎03‎/‎2019 at 08:33, Nora said:

Hi @steve 007You can click on the "?" (question mark) next to your status and check what the status mean. And always check your messages and/or verify with your MA.

Good luck.

Nora

Screenshot_2019-02-19-21-57-15-54.png

My account went from initial assessment to further assessment,

after submitting requested documents, is this a good sign??

20 hours ago, Charly said:

Well, I have been waiting for more than 18 months now, and every time I have called the department to ask about my application progress (mentioning I am well past the processing times), I’ve been given the generic answer « 10% of the applications are processed outside of the processing times so all you can do is wait ». Or in other words « we can’t be bothered looking into your file even though you’ve been waiting for ages, and we’ll just grant some other PRs, but not yours at the moment, don’t ask why ».

Today a nice operator actually looked into my file and told me they are « considering » (not sure what it means) my application at the moment and they can’t comment about why it is taking so long. Also, unless your waiting time is TWICE the maximum processing time, they can’t escalate the file to the processing team. So in the case of a DE application, unless you’ve been waiting 26 months without being contacted, all you can do is wait. Escalating it earlier than these 26 months would just result in the file being de-escalated because they have to follow the protocol.

I had never been given this figure before, so I’m just dropping this piece of info for those who have been waiting for a long time (and who have likely applied for one of these unwanted occupations). Looks like there actually IS a light at the end of the 26 months tunnel!

Thanks for this Charly! Ironically, I was just about to post the same thing. Sharing with everyone as it sounds like this isn't an anomaly:  

I too rang last week in an attempt to get some clarity. Long story short, but my dad is in the hospital (for the 3rd time since I started this process), so I was really wondering if I'd need to apply for another BVB to go home and visit him.

The customer service rep was super friendly and put me on hold to look at my application, but she came back with the same response that they can't really accelerate things until we're at double the time.

What IS giving me hope is that if they keep bringing down the posted application processing times for 75% and 90% we might end up doubling those times sooner rather than later?  Maybe the tunnel will get mildly shorter for us? 

Edited by CD_waiting
To clarify my sentence.
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hey All!

Just got the Golden Email.

9 Months on the dot exactly! And an exact week since the Nomination.

Very pleased! 

Timeline in the signature. 

Thanks all for the support and kind words within the forum, very supportive, but I did find myself becoming salty with the 2-3 month approvals post SAF! 😞 

I'll hang around and answer questions when I can!!!!

p.s. remember to notify your bank and update your Medicare card when you get the approval! 

Edited by Whites.uk
  • Like 1
  • Congratulations 21

2 minutes ago, steve 007 said:

My account went from initial assessment, to further assessment

after submitting requested documents, is this a good sign??

I think this is standard process - once requested  documents are provided next stage of the process is further assessment

1 minute ago, parveen said:

Im also waiting from oct 2016 asked me documents 3 time and from dec 7 last update sick with this further assessment bullshit this all they dont want to process our files

Waiting from 2016?!?!

Please update your signature with the timeline providing details to the following;

State: 
Birth Country: 
Stream: 
Number of applicants: 
ENS 186 Nomination applied: 

Application submitted: 
IMMI Status: 

• Like 1

Hi Guys I have a similar experience. 

Like I have posted weeks ago, I am in BVA but my partner has BVC. One of her family member passed away recently but she couldn t go to visit the family. Now we are waiting for almost 16 months.

We called the immi every day of last week and we got pretty much same answer every time. But on Friday we pick a friendly guy and he looked into our case. We did explain that in the immi website it is written (under BVC) that if you have an urgent situation you should contact your case officer to discuss the solution you have. Well, after we explain all you did an escalation of our case.

So we will see what happen in the comkng weeks

Rick

1 hour ago, parveen said:

Im also waiting from oct 2016 asked me documents 3 time and from dec 7 last update sick with this further assessment bullshit this all they dont want to process our files

Hi parveen is there any conviction on your police check or just normal immi take long time..because i m waiting from april 2017 as well

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, sydneyishuk said:

I think this is standard process - once requested  documents are provided next stage of the process is further assessment

Hi Sydney,

Did you uploaded them by yourself or your MA did it? I have uploaded mine today but nothing changed.

Migrant workers face greater deportation risk when sponsor company collapses SBS.COM.AU, Other, 26/03/2019, Rosemary Bolger Increasing waiting times for permanent residency visas are putting migrant workers in Australia at greater risk of exploitation and deportation, unions and migration agents say. Migrants relying on an employer to sponsor them to gain permanent residency face up to two years in limbo while their visa applications are processed.

25 minutes ago, Kashif.Iqbal said:

Migrant workers face greater deportation risk when sponsor company collapses SBS.COM.AU, Other, 26/03/2019, Rosemary Bolger Increasing waiting times for permanent residency visas are putting migrant workers in Australia at greater risk of exploitation and deportation, unions and migration agents say. Migrants relying on an employer to sponsor them to gain permanent residency face up to two years in limbo while their visa applications are processed.

Best if you paste the article link so complete article can be reviewed and not just a snippet.

I guess this is something we already know - If your nominating employer goes under/collapses before you have the Visa Grant then very very likely to be refused.  Therefore applicants under pressure of finding alternative visa/options to stay in Australia - if no joy then of course they will be deport or illegal if no valid visa is held

Here is the link to the article: https://www.sbs.com.au/yourlanguage/dari/en/article/2019/03/26/migrant-workers-face-greater-deportation-risk-when-sponsor-company-collapses

Edited by sydneyishuk
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, sydneyishuk said:

Best if you paste the article link so complete article can be reviewed and not just a snippet.

I guess this is something we already know - If your nominating employer goes under/collapses before you have the Visa Grant then very very likely to be refused.  Therefore applicants under pressure of finding alternative visa/options to stay in Australia - if no joy then of course they will be deport or illegal if no valid visa is held

Here is the link to the article: https://www.sbs

I believe i did try my best almost 3 years and last 2 months was only provoking to withdraw my pr application before its granted. Which means they wouldnt have any more power on me after grant my visa .. 

17 minutes ago, Nandarao said:

Hello guys I m so upset why they guys not open the restaurant manager files 

There have been a number of Restaurant Managers as of recent achieve their VISA. 

You applied in July, so with current waiting times you shouldn't be expecting anything until at least July 2019 keeping in line with current waiting times unfortunately, you may be lucky.  

Edited by Whites.uk

Hey all, been following this for a while now, been 13 months on the dot since lodged my nom and visa, my current 457 is due to expire in 4 weeks and I have been told by MA that on a bridging visa, if my nomination is refused for whatever reason I have next to no options (although have been saving up to lodge another visa if required) my immigration agent has advised I lodged a new temp work visa now 482 is it?  As a sort of insurance, which I'm prepared to do but I'm worried it will effect my 186 lodged, any one got any advice?

Seriously loosing sleep over this! My company is small with only 12 employees so I'm assuming this could mean Ive a long way to go yet 😞 

Occupation Project Administrator

State: NSW
Birth Country: UK
Stream: 186 DE (onshore application)
Number of applicants: 1
ENS 186 Visa and Nomination applied:  26 February 2018
IMMI Status: Received