1 minute ago, Bellabonkers said:

I hope your right!

That would just be the best news ever.

So did you have to upload your police certificate as well?

Nope, I had to upload a new medical for my son (he had turned 2 during the process and needed a TB clearance by law). 

The process stayed in Initial Assessment the entire time, then straight to finalized. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Hex said:

Were there any new documents uploaded / updated on your account (either by you or your MA)? You can see this under your "uploaded files" section.

- Worst case scenario (if you really can't see what changed) you could call and ask your MA - they should be able to confirm. 

Thanks @Hex. I will check with my MA.

16 hours ago, Ryan_85 said:

Hi

i have been waiting on an approval for a 186 TRT since 5 August 2017. The company nomination was approved in January 2018 and I was last asked for additional documents at the end of April 2018. Still no news!

The processing times just seem to keep increasing. Has anyone else been waiting this long?

Same with me both apply april 2017 and nomonation apprived 8 march 18 and document request on same day..after that nothing heard...call many times as well same answer wait wait only wait

Just now, Bellabonkers said:

DAMN!

I was really hoping for this year-  but will depend when our updated AFP comes back.

Where did you get this info?

Unfortunately - they typically allow 28 days for the uploading of all requested documentation. Meaning they (typically) only revist the case at best, after a month (no matter how quickly you get the documentation to them). 

I also experienced this, providing all requested documentation within a few days of the request - each time, the case was only revisited after the 28 days had expired. My MA told me the same thing at the time. 

Hello all,

No update from me aside from the CO opening my file 23rd November asking for the AFP Certificate as my MA only uploaded the receipt. Still on Further Assessment. 

I've completed and uploaded Form 80 as a preemptive measure today, hoping this could expedite things and hoping to get this done and dusted before EOY.

Good luck everyone!

7 hours ago, Bellabonkers said:

Yes it does thanks- but FYI in my case I was being very positive and saying nice things! 

I would like to think it might have made my case officer smile should they have come across it haha. 

Anyway - slap on the wrist now I feel like a naughty kid being told off haha. 

Ps

my status changed to initial assessment as soon as I left medical Center and I expect it will change to further assessment once the results are in. 

Hoping all documents will be updated by next week. 

Happy Wednesday!!!!

Not a slap, and you're not the first (and won't be the last) person to innocently refer to the case officer by name.  As Nemesis said, the government employees are entitled to their privacy so we ask that you only use initials.

1 hour ago, Hex said:

Unfortunately - they typically allow 28 days for the uploading of all requested documentation. Meaning they (typically) only revist the case at best, after a month (no matter how quickly you get the documentation to them). 

I also experienced this, providing all requested documentation within a few days of the request - each time, the case was only revisited after the 28 days had expired. My MA told me the same thing at the time. 

My 28 Days falls on the 30th Dec - so it looks like it will be next year! thats crap!!!! 😞 

1 hour ago, Hex said:

Probably they gonna speedup on the open cases due to the end of year.

1 minute ago, Roni S said:

Ya, I have checked the site. It shows 16 to 19 month, but for some applicants,  got the PR within 8-10 months.

Yep welcome to the circus!

Have a look at the spreadsheet it gives you some form of indication although its not THAT reliable as its a small drop in the ocean but i have always found it helpful!

If you go to the top of the screen and click the tab "visa timelines" then ENS 186 sheet it will load 🙂  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Roni S said:

Ya, I have checked the site. It shows 16 to 19 month, but for some applicants,  got the PR within 8-10 months.

That's because the system they are using is random,  expect the visa to take as long as the guideline shows... anything quicker treat it as a bonus. there isn't a average time

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Pottsie said:

That's because the system they are using is random,  expect the visa to take as long as the guideline shows... anything quicker treat it as a bonus. there isn't a average time

I would not call it random. They are processing Feb 2018 at the moment, which we clearly see on this forum. One of the reason some people have to wait for longer times is their profession has been removed from the list.

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, Roni S said:

Think the issue is that this isn't an average time that immigration quote. It's time to process 75% and 90% of applications. 

Most cases get processed quicker, probably in that 8-10 month period (say 50-60%), but more complicated applications, incomplete ones, and certain occupations seem to take longer.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bellabonkers said:

My 28 Days falls on the 30th Dec - so it looks like it will be next year! thats crap!!!! 😞 

On the positive note... You will be starting your new year with an all together New exciting beginning ... Cheers ... Stay Happy.. your Good News is at your door step 😊💥

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Loktar said:

I would not call it random. They are processing Feb 2018 at the moment, which we clearly see on this forum. One of the reason some people have to wait for longer times is their profession has been removed from the list.

It's defiantly more sporadic then organised .....

Hairdresser on here waited 2 and half years and i have only waited 20 months  for nomination....

I know its done case bu case but because we do not fully know or understand the system the term "random" would probably be fair to use!!!  

1 hour ago, Loktar said:

One person got her PR granted after only 10 months though her profession had been removed since July 2017. I called that the luckiest person

• Like 1