1 hour ago, Rakhush said:

I have applied my ENS 186 on 18th feb 2018 its showing received as of now😒

My occupation is Motor mechanic hopefully i get it soonđŸ„ł

Pretty much the same, I did mine on the 26th Feb as a fitter. Fingers crossed pal.

We ain't scientists but hoping our job profession gets picked up soon

21 minutes ago, Dep18 said:

Hey guys, 

Could someone pls add me to the spreadsheet.

VIsa and Nomi applied 23/05/2018

Number of people: 1 

Hi, how come you applied for 186 as a Community Worker? According to homeaffairs website this occupation is not eligible for 186, but for only for 190, 407, 489 (S/T), TSS (S) visa, see the reference: https://archive.homeaffairs.gov.au/trav/work/work/skills-assessment-and-assessing-authorities/skilled-occupations-lists/combined-stsol-mltssl

P.S. Or it is similar to cooks, it was recently excluded and you got grandfathered due to 457?

Edited by Loktar

2 minutes ago, ajk said:

Does it impact in delay of processing time?

No, it shouldn't. However, that's just my opinion - my understanding is that the processing time (once lodged) is regardless of other changes (which do not affect the existing application). 

Had you applied for the visa at the same time as the nomination, I would have bet money that you'd have you're approval by now 🙂. However, this looks to only be a delay, to the inevitable. 

4 minutes ago, Tomlfc1992 said:

@HexI just want to say thank you, your still here even though your Visa has been granted and your always helping and replying fast. I think you should become a Migration Agent!

@Tomlfc1992 Thanks mate, I made a promise to myself, that once approved I would try and help whom ever I could with this process.

Knowing how stressful it is, and where I was when I started - it really helps being in the know and getting some guidance from time to time, when needed. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Just now, Hex said:

No, it shouldn't. However, that's just my opinion - my understanding is that the processing time (once lodged) is regardless of other changes (which do not affect the existing application). 

Had you applied for the visa at the same time as the nomination, I would have bet money that you'd have you're approval by now 🙂. However, this looks to only be a delay, to the inevitable. 

No @Hex i have applied my visa only after my nomination was approved. I should had applied both at same time. Hope at least i would get my grant after new year.

Hi there,

Could anyone add my details? I tried to apply to edit but seems not approved😂

State: NSW
Birth Country: HR
Stream: 457 - 186 TRT
Number of applicants: 2
Nomination & Visa lodged on 8 March 2018

Hope everyone gets their PR soon!! 🙏

Hmmmm so I went on the immi website and found out that Graphic Designer can't apply for 186 ... 

Graphic Designer 232411 STSOL 190, 407, 489 (S/T), TSS (S) VETASSESS

Actually all STSOL occupations ....

I've applied on the 26th Feb for 186 .... Should that matter ?

1 minute ago, M.rvr said:

Hmmmm so I went on the immi website and found out that Graphic Designer can't apply for 186 ... 

Graphic Designer 232411 STSOL 190, 407, 489 (S/T), TSS (S) VETASSESS

Actually all STSOL occupations ....

I've applied on the 26th Feb for 186 .... Should that matter ?

It won't as these changes are made and will affect the applications lodged after 18th March 2018. 

• Like 1