Found news on the homeaffairs saying that 

• the Subclass 457 visa pipeline is expected to be finalised by the end of the calendar year and the processing network are pro-actively prioritising the remaining caseload, including closely monitoring visa applications where the related nomination application is shortly to expire

Does it mean that now they are focusing on the Subclass 457 which makes us 186 much slower?

• Confused 1

9 hours ago, Bellabonkers said:

OMG - that’s awful! 

Why would they make you re do all of that and then refuse you anyway! That’s a joke!!! 

Did you get a reason in the end? 

Sorry to hear ? 

Yes they said business cant afford me . Even i m working there from last 2 years.

4 hours ago, AlvinQi said:

Does it mean that now they are focusing on the Subclass 457 which makes us 186 much slower

This sounds to me like a logically-reasonable (or reasonably-logical?) explanation of why 186 timeline has been nearly doubled since about 2 years ago (when it was about 6-7 months).

10 hours ago, Dags said:

Ahh well another week over no action, 

can someone with access add me to the spread sheet 

DE 186

nom granted 14/11/17

visa applied 22/01/18

recived 

diesel mechanic 

5 of us

chin up guys

Here you go mate

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1INy6sxuUIisgLOT7CcskWLjQjHV_6yVvUBRHceWE_a0/edit#gid=167448616

We will get it one day! XD

1 hour ago, jarnail singh said:

Hi everyone my owner wants to send an email to immigration to come to know status of application so anyone in this form know best email address of department pl let me know he tried nsw pse which did not work

Please ask your employer to communicate with global feedback unit. They might be able to provide you with more information. But it does not help in every situation,  in your case it may or may not.

I have a co-worker who's nomination was approved June last year  within six months of lodging both, but visa application is yet to be finalised. He contacted global feedback unit and they replied  "your file is active and we can not provide you exactly how long it might take to finalise your application. Please wait for correspondence from your case officer". After that he never heard anything from the department.

Now I understand that there is lot of pressure on case officers and some files do need special consideration but seriously 14 months after nomination approval ,visa file is still pending. His son was denied admission to one of the grammar schools in west given the reason that visa is uncertain at this stage. That ,i think is unfair.

I have not made any contact with the department myself , because of the situation described above. I focus on my work and work hard every day so that my employer considers me an asset to the business, not liability and he keeps up with the nomination process . 

But at the end I would say make every effort that you keep up with your job and also try to seek answers from the department. Try global feed back unit .

• Like 1

Hey Guys one very important question......my nomination has been approved 7 weeks ago and this approval is only valid for 6 months if my visa will not finalised after 6 months do i have to lodge my nomnination again or this approval is valid...... 

thanks

2 hours ago, Austin said:

Hey Guys one very important question......my nomination has been approved 7 weeks ago and this approval is only valid for 6 months if my visa will not finalised after 6 months do i have to lodge my nomnination again or this approval is valid...... 

thanks

Mate as far as I know nomination for ENS 186 visa is valid until a decision is made on your visa application if visa application is lodged prior to nominatio approval. 

In your case,i guess you have not lodged a visa application and In this scenario you get six months to file your visa appli action. Once you file your visa application within six months of your nomination approval , employer is not required to renew the nomination again.

I hope this helps.

2 minutes ago, Masha said:

Mate as far as I know nomination for ENS 186 visa is valid until a decision is made on your visa application if visa application is lodged prior to nominatio approval. 

In your case,i guess you have not lodged a visa application and In this scenario you get six months to file your visa appli action. Once you file your visa application within six months of your nomination approval , employer is not required to renew the nomination again.

I hope this helps.

Thanks for reply masha I have lodged my visa application prior to to the approval of nomination long ago just been waiting for the visa approval still the status saying recieved if you have some more info regarding the waiting time after nomination approval. 

2 minutes ago, Austin said:

Thanks for reply masha I have lodged my visa application prior to to the approval of nomination long ago just been waiting for the visa approval still the status saying recieved if you have some more info regarding the waiting time after nomination 

No one can provide exactly how long you might have to wait for a visa file assessment. I know people who got Visa application finalised right away after the nomination approval and I also know someone who have been waiting over a year for visa application  assessment after nomination approval and heard nothing so far.

I hope you get good news soon

8 hours ago, kp au said:

186 TRT

Nomination and visa 29 june 2017

motor mechanic

nomination approved yesterday, documents required AFP.. 

HR

please update on spreadsheet if this helps to other.

thanks.   

I’m from 29 June as well

cook/pastry still received 

3 people 

LR country

1 hour ago, kp au said:

you will get goodnews soon..

21 hours ago, kp au said:

186 TRT

Nomination and visa 29 june 2017

motor mechanic

nomination approved yesterday, documents required AFP.. 

HR

please update on spreadsheet if this helps to other.

thanks.   

Did they ask any company documents for nomination or straight away granted ?? 

HI all,

Have been stalking this forum since we lodged our PR application and just wanted to share our news.

We were granted our PR on Friday afternoon, directly with no further information requested.

I have been unable to update the spread sheet though with the information.

Our timeline was:

Occupation in STSOL (Short Term)

Stream: TRT

Number of applicants: 6

Visa and Nomination applied 16 January 2018

Visa and Nomination granted 7th September 2018

Don't give up hope,  your day will come! Not sure what I will do with all of my new found time, not checking Immiaccount or this forum!

Best Wishes

J

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, rogersonj said:

HI all,

Have been stalking this forum since we lodged our PR application and just wanted to share our news.

We were granted our PR on Friday afternoon, directly with no further information requested.

I have been unable to update the spread sheet though with the information.

Our timeline was:

Occupation in STSOL (Short Term)

Stream: TRT

Number of applicants: 6

Visa and Nomination applied 16 January 2018

Visa and Nomination granted 7th September 2018

Don't give up hope,  your day will come! Not sure what I will do with all of my new found time, not checking Immiaccount or this forum!

Best Wishes

J

Brilliant. Start mornign with awesome news. You made my day. Thanks for sharing and hope you enjoy days with your family

• Like 2