2 minutes ago, sbrowne9 said:

Hey @Sch

Your nomination would have been submitted on the same day or before the 15th of Feb, as you need to submit the nomination before the visa application. More than likely they are on the same day, but nobody can confirm other than your MA.

Unfortunately India is currently a HR country, but don't be disheartened by that, you will assessed on your merits and hopefully get your PR soon regardless of where you come from.

Thanks @sbrowne9 .

• Like 1

11 hours ago, kp au said:

sorry, but i am not agree, what you stating, i am working for 25 years old workshop and one of my friend start in new business like two years old, and he applied in November and i applied in june 2017, he got his visa in July 2018, and we got same qualification from same university, same trade and TRT onshore....i am still waiting. we are in same city. its quite unfair, if they want more supporting documents, they can ask for it, i really dont know how its works...      

What do you not agree with?

I said:

"They work by taking other factors into consideration rather than just going by date lodged."

The example you went on to give only confirms this. 

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, Dlasar27 said:
15 hours ago, mus said:

Hey, I am in the same boat now.... they refused my nomination without asking further docs. My MA also said we going to submit the supporting docs as they refused on baseless reasons(The company is not big enough. The company is 25 years old and pay over $1 million in salary to their staff...training, salary everything is done as per application requirement. The company also helped few employees in past to apply 186/187). My questions is If MA submit the supporting docs now will it make any difference to their decision?  Will they undo the decision on nomination refusal?  If not then can I apply for new application 186/187 without going to AAT?

5 hours ago, Dlasar27 said:

I applied for DE, but our business is not as big as urs, does this mean mine would be refuses too? My occupation is general motor mechanic. We have 6 staff including me and the pay roll is about 410000. 

41k is very low i think

7 minutes ago, sbrowne9 said:

41K would be criminal! they said 410K

410k not 41k lol, u reckon thats low? My company genuinely cant find a local mechanic. We still need an extra guy and have advertised for over 8 months and all we get are guys with no experience or people abroad. The business has been operating for 18years.

I reckon motor mechanic generally are high demand in Australia?i dunno.  But whenever i log in to my seek profile, recruiters notice my activity and call me asking If i am looking for a job. Its pretty bad if they refuse coz the trade industry here is already suffering 

11 minutes ago, Dlasar27 said:

410k not 41k lol, u reckon thats low? My company genuinely cant find a local mechanic. We still need an extra guy and have advertised for over 8 months and all we get are guys with no experience or people abroad. The business has been operating for 18years.

Sorry my bad! 410k should be fine. Make sure you provide all financial docs like P/L statement, BAS  and your training receipts . Don't give them any chance to refuse you nomination. Many MA take it very lightly 

21 minutes ago, mus said:

Sorry my bad! 410k should be fine. Make sure you provide all financial docs like P/L statement, BAS  and your training receipts . Don't give them any chance to refuse you nomination. Many MA take it very lightly 

Yeah, its all being handled by my employer, hopefully all goes well. Im sick of this waiting game. 

35 minutes ago, Dlasar27 said:

Yeah, its all being handled by my employer, hopefully all goes well. Im sick of this waiting game. 

35 minutes ago, Dlasar27 said:

My nomination approved today cook trt 27 june 2017.ask for AFP FROM 80.

• Like 5

hi all, 

I've been a silent reader for some time. hoping someone may have been in thr same situation & can advise. 

186 applied Jan 2018

LR country, Restaurant Manager

there may be a change of ownership coming soon - same entity, different ABN. 

My 457 expired Jan 2018, So I am unsure if this can be revived or extended as a backup. 

From what I have read if the position and business can be proved to be the same, there may be hope to continue the 186 (with new nomination from new ABN)

Can anyone advise?  fingers are crossed it is just approved soon, feels so close but yet so far!

Thanks in advance

3 hours ago, SN457 said:

Hi guys.

I got interim medicare card after I lodged my application. Now that I have PR, should I re-apply or they will issue one automatically?

Thanks in advance!

Hi SN457

Yes. You need to take your Visa Grant to Medicare and submit a new application under the PR. They will take back your interim card and will post a new Medicare Card. 

The new card will have a 5 year expiry date 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Guest Maggie2018

Really been stressful during long waiting for the PR. 186 lodged June.2017 TRT restaurant manager. On April 2018 CO asked for medical checks and parner’s English ability. Within same month MA replied CO our health checks were all done and asked CO to advise payment method to pay for my parner’s 2nd VAC. Have been no reply since then. Does anyone know if we should wait for CO’s reply on how to pay the 2nd VAC or there is some way we can arrange to pay first before CO confirm we should go ahead to pay?

47 minutes ago, Speedbird73 said:

Hi SN457

Yes. You need to take your Visa Grant to Medicare and submit a new application under the PR. They will take back your interim card and will post a new Medicare Card. 

The new card will have a 5 year expiry date 

Thanks very much!

7 minutes ago, Maggie2018 said:

Really been stressful during long waiting for the PR. 186 lodged June.2017 TRT restaurant manager. On April 2018 CO asked for medical checks and parner’s English ability. Within same month MA replied CO our health checks were all done and asked CO to advise payment method to pay for my parner’s 2nd VAC. Have been no reply since then. Does anyone know if we should wait for CO’s reply on how to pay the 2nd VAC or there is some way we can arrange to pay first before CO confirm we should go ahead to pay?

When dd you do your health check, mate? The results are normally valid for 12 months.

Guest Maggie2018
6 minutes ago, Loktar said:

When dd you do your health check, mate? The results are normally valid for 12 months.

Done our health checks same month on April 2018 after received CO’s request for it. Now the health results should be valid for the next 8 months. But the waiting is really frustrating...

On 20/07/2018 at 06:09, Gkaur said:

Hi manveer 

I m in Australia and it was call from Australian immigration department.

They request for medical n pcc few weeks ago but today i recieved an email that saying nomination has been refused. I checked into my immi account but i didnot received any email from my solicitors . I want to know the reason ? 

?

7 hours ago, mus said:

41k is very low i think

File lodged on 5th oct 2016

DE senior hairdresser 

Do req for nomination on  6/7/2018

Mecical and police clearance req on 20/08/18

Nomination refused on 5/09/2018

Business been requested for nomination documents . After that i recived a call from immigration officer on my work . 2 weeks ago they request for medical n pcc and relevant work experience.  And today i got a massage in my immi acc its saying that your nomination has been refused. After been asked for mecical n everything. 

16 minutes ago, Gkaur said:

They request for medical n pcc few weeks ago but today i recieved an email that saying nomination has been refused. I checked into my immi account but i didnot received any email from my solicitors . I want to know the reason ? 

?

Have you contacted your agent and asked them?