36 minutes ago, Kashif.Iqbal said:

My MA told me, one of his client applied on 2nd April and got his nomination and visa today on same day even without asking any further documents. He applied through TRT and his occupation is restaurant manager and he's from India.

On the other end one of his client from the same industry working as a chef in an Indian restaurant. He applied in May 2017 still didn't get any update.

They both are from same country and even almost same fields too. And both restaurants are making almost same profits.

What the immigration Australia is doing?????

Looks like they are following lottery system. They just take out draw and lucky one get their result 

• Haha 2

48 minutes ago, Kashif.Iqbal said:

My MA told me, one of his client applied on 2nd April and got his nomination and visa today on same day even without asking any further documents. He applied through TRT and his occupation is restaurant manager and he's from India.

On the other end one of his client from the same industry working as a chef in an Indian restaurant. He applied in May 2017 still didn't get any update.

They both are from same country and even almost same fields too. And both restaurants are making almost same profits.

Sure?? April in 2018???  Brilliant 

5 minutes ago, Gkaur said:

Yes more than 2 years

Thts not fair. They even made u wrk their for more than two years by putting Ur file on hold and even didn't grant u 186.they would hav given u tht decision one year ago as well. They are just playing wth future of people now 

• Sad 1

19 hours ago, parveen said:

They ask me afp and medical but not open nomination

Same here i been through my medical and i got afp n police clearance and yesterday i recieved an email nomination has been refused . Reason is company cant afford me .

19 hours ago, kzzz said:

Hey Tania, thanks a lot for your comment.

just confirmed by my MA that the application has been refused. Now I believe the applications that lodged in late 2017 for hospitality should have been assessed.

i was totally replying on my MA - not even clearly aware of the dates. But I would still like to share my timeline, hope this helps anyone here:

186 TRT Restaurant Manager LR

Application lodged: 9 Nov 2017

Nomination refused: early Aug 2018

the refusal is due to missing signatures on some of the financial reports of the company. However, the MA claims that these documents are submitted online and thus does NOT require signature. Anyway, the CO still refused my application eventually.

this forum helps me a lot while I was waiting for the result. I hope you guys can soon get your visa granted. Best wishes to all! 

Sorry to hear that the nomination refused.

Pls check with your MA if they also submitted your visa application with the nomination or not.

If yes, you can choose to withdraw application so it will not be refused.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, lastdrop said:

Quick question - I frequently see posts about "request for proof of partner's English ability". What is being provided for this request? Does this mean that the applicant's partner needs to take IELTS or other English language assessment exam? 

Yes, IELTS with 4.5 score in average. Or you have to pay about 5k, in the second instalment.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Loktar said:

Yes, IELTS with 4.5 score in average. Or you have to pay about 5k, in the second instalment.

Thanks @Loktar for the quick reply. Since you mentioned about installment, can you please elaborate on this more (if you don't mind) or if you can point me to a website that explains this. My understanding is that I have to pay the whole visa fee (1+3 dependencies) during the time application.

3 minutes ago, lastdrop said:

Thanks @Loktar for the quick reply. Since you mentioned about installment, can you please elaborate on this more (if you don't mind) or if you can point me to a website that explains this. My understanding is that I have to pay the whole visa fee (1+3 dependencies) during the time application.

From the homeaffairs website: "You will need to pay the second instalment of the visa application charge if you have less than functional English and you are a secondary applicant over 18 years of age. " https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/trav/visa-1/186-?modal=/visas/supporting/Pages/employer-sponsored/second-instalment.aspx

You will have to pay it only if your visa is about to be granted, and your case officer (CO) will ask you to do so (only if your partner does not have sufficient IELTS score).

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Loktar said:

From the homeaffairs website: "You will need to pay the second instalment of the visa application charge if you have less than functional English and you are a secondary applicant over 18 years of age. " https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/trav/visa-1/186-?modal=/visas/supporting/Pages/employer-sponsored/second-instalment.aspx

You will have to pay it only if your visa is about to be granted, and your case officer (CO) will ask you to do so (only if your partner does not have sufficient IELTS score).

Wow, can't believe I missed that. Thanks a lot! So to confirm, it's either we provide an IELTS result OR pay 5k. Is it a case-to-case basis or it will always be requested? (partner's english ability)

2 minutes ago, lastdrop said:

Wow, can't believe I missed that. Thanks a lot! So to confirm, it's either we provide an IELTS result OR pay 5k. Is it a case-to-case basis or it will always be requested? (partner's english ability)

You can replace IELTS with other exams or education obtained in English, see for details this page: https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/about/corporate/information/faqs/how-can-i-prove-i-have-functional-english

I think it is always requested.

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Kashif.Iqbal said:

Do you mean 2nd April 2018

18 hours ago, Maggie2018 said:

Hi thanks for share your story. When CO asked your partner’s English ability, how did you pay for the 2nd VAC? Did the CO give you a payment method? 

They just asked me to show the evidence of partner's English ability, but not giving a link to pay the payment.

We submit health and AFP, but no further assessment comes. MA said just wait them to provide the payment link. But no news. 

1 hour ago, nikimino said:

They just asked me to show the evidence of partner's English ability, but not giving a link to pay the payment.

We submit health and AFP, but no further assessment comes. MA said just wait them to provide the payment link. But no news. 

Keep your patience dear. You are about to touch the ground. They might take a bit time to send you a link for payment. I was a witness as one of member here was in same situation like you and she was waiting for it and few weeks later she got it. She got PR eventually. 

On 20/08/2018 at 15:17, Parkesy said:

@Siddu

@Bellabonkers

@boo-yaa

Any news for you guys yet??

Heeeey Parksy! 

you messaged me on my birthday - in sync! Haha! 

As you can see- I am trying to stay off of forum - I’m finding it cleansing! 

In answer to your question:

nope

nothing 

nada 

zilch 

I will get my company to update the latest financial year documents in the next couple of weeks to keep us to scratch. 

Did the others get back to you? 

Just on the way back from the snow!! Perisher and Thredbo! 

Have you done your giant holidays yet???

On 05/09/2018 at 21:27, Gkaur said:

File lodged on 5th oct 2016

DE senior hairdresser 

Do req for nomination on  6/7/2018

Mecical and police clearance req on 20/08/18

Nomination refused on 5/09/2018

Business been requested for nomination documents . After that i recived a call from immigration officer on my work . 2 weeks ago they request for medical n pcc and relevant work experience.  And today i got a massage in my immi acc its saying that your nomination has been refused. After been asked for mecical n everything. 

OMG - that’s awful! 

Why would they make you re do all of that and then refuse you anyway! That’s a joke!!! 

Did you get a reason in the end? 

Sorry to hear ? 

File lodged on 5th oct 2016
DE senior hairdresser 
Do req for nomination on  6/7/2018
Mecical and police clearance req on 20/08/18

Nomination refused on 5/09/2018

Business been requested for nomination documents . After that i recived a call from immigration officer on my work . 2 weeks ago they request for medical n pcc and relevant work experience.  And today i got a massage in my immi acc its saying that your nomination has been refused. After been asked for mecical n everything. 

Nomination applied on 17 November 2016
Documents requested for nomination on 16 July 2018
Documents submitted on 10 August 2018

Till now no news