Hi there.

Silent reader for a while.

Could someone with access please update my entry on the spreadheet? Under January 2018 row 14 SN.

Nomination 18/01/18

Lodged 22/02/18 2 ppl

186 DE University Lecturer

Nomination and visa granted 40/09/18

Best of luck!!!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, SN457 said:

Hi there.

Could someone with access please update my entry on the spreadheet? Under January 2018 row 14 SN.

Nomination 18/01/18

Lodged 22/02/18 2 ppl

Best of luck!!!

Congrats Mate

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, SN457 said:

Hi there.

Nomination 18/01/18

Lodged 22/02/18 2 ppl

Best of luck!!!

Done!

Congratulations, enjoy your positive result!! 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, SN457 said:

Hi there.

Nomination 18/01/18

Lodged 22/02/18 2 ppl

Best of luck!!!

Hi @SN457. Congratulations!!

Have you applied the visa in January or February?

19 minutes ago, SN457 said:

Hi there.

Nomination 18/01/18

Lodged 22/02/18 2 ppl

Best of luck!!!

Congratulations mate

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, SN457 said:

Hi there.

Nomination 18/01/18

Lodged 22/02/18 2 ppl

Best of luck!!!

Congrats mate! Did you submit the Form 80?

1 hour ago, Kashif.Iqbal said:

I'm really wondering that how immigration Australia works.

Some people lodged in this year and start getting their replys. Even some of them are still waiting since 2016 and 2017. Why you don't finalize those one too?

They work by taking other factors into consideration rather than just going by date lodged.

For example - the Occupation being one.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, SN457 said:

Hi there.

Nomination 18/01/18

Lodged 22/02/18 2 ppl

Best of luck!!!

Congratulations! I also lodged as a University Lecturer on 21st Feb 2018, DE. Hope I will get my call too!

• Like 1

On 18/04/2018 at 12:46, Happy007 said:

My MA They are idiot . They were trying to say they need updates  documents because the immigration has been refusing application without asking for further documents instead they said we need these documents that it come to their attention department has refused application without further documentation .

I presume it was application that immigration refused. 

Hey, I am in the same boat now.... they refused my nomination without asking further docs. My MA also said we going to submit the supporting docs as they refused on baseless reasons(The company is not big enough. The company is 25 years old and pay over $1 million in salary to their staff...training, salary everything is done as per application requirement. The company also helped few employees in past to apply 186/187). My questions is If MA submit the supporting docs now will it make any difference to their decision?  Will they undo the decision on nomination refusal?  If not then can I apply for new application 186/187 without going to AAT?

6 hours ago, boo-yaa said:

They work by taking other factors into consideration rather than just going by date lodged.

For example - the Occupation being one.

sorry, but i am not agree, what you stating, i am working for 25 years old workshop and one of my friend start in new business like two years old, and he applied in November and i applied in june 2017, he got his visa in July 2018, and we got same qualification from same university, same trade and TRT onshore....i am still waiting. we are in same city. its quite unfair, if they want more supporting documents, they can ask for it, i really dont know how its works...      

10 hours ago, mus said:

Hey, I am in the same boat now.... they refused my nomination without asking further docs. My MA also said we going to submit the supporting docs as they refused on baseless reasons(The company is not big enough. The company is 25 years old and pay over $1 million in salary to their staff...training, salary everything is done as per application requirement. The company also helped few employees in past to apply 186/187). My questions is If MA submit the supporting docs now will it make any difference to their decision?  Will they undo the decision on nomination refusal?  If not then can I apply for new application 186/187 without going to AAT?

Hey bro, what was ur occupation?? 

Hi,

I am new to this forum and I have few questions regarding my application:

here people are talking about two dates nomination and visa date, I am not sure about my dates, I had got following response from my MA:

"We are writing to inform you that your 186 visa application has been lodged on Thursday 15 February 2018. "

and then after 2 days we went for our medicals. So I guess my nomination and visa dates are same. Please confirm.

Also, I am from India, so I am not sure whether it comes under LR or HR country.

Cheers.

1 hour ago, Sch said:

Hi,

I am new to this forum and I have few questions regarding my application:

here people are talking about two dates nomination and visa date, I am not sure about my dates, I had got following response from my MA:

"We are writing to inform you that your 186 visa application has been lodged on Thursday 15 February 2018. "

and then after 2 days we went for our medicals. So I guess my nomination and visa dates are same. Please confirm.

Also, I am from India, so I am not sure whether it comes under LR or HR country.

Cheers.

Hey @Sch

Your nomination would have been submitted on the same day or before the 15th of Feb, as you need to submit the nomination before the visa application. More than likely they are on the same day, but nobody can confirm other than your MA.

Unfortunately India is currently a HR country, but don't be disheartened by that, you will assessed on your merits and hopefully get your PR soon regardless of where you come from.