1 hour ago, ShaunR6883 said:

Doesn't seem to have been too much action from the department over the last seven days. Last visa grant was the 19th? Hopefully, they will push a few out towards the back end of the week!! :/

Shaun 

when I saw notification with your name ,, I thought u got your file approved .. will soon u get golden email 

• Like 1

Hi Guys,

I just need confirmation.

I have been granted 187  visa in May 2017 through DE.

But unfortunately I have been made redundant last week.

Do I still need to stay and work in Regional area for 2 years or can I even go to Sydney and work there?

Is Canberra coming under Regional area?

Thanks for your help in advance.

I think now more than 70% of us just wants to know that when immigration will finalised those 10% of the application..
Pls if anyone will contact immigration then pls ask them about this 10%?

Sent from my iPhone using PomsinOz

Yes...
But i bet they're gonna extend a lot the processing time next months.. I guess that most of people who have been waiting for more than 10 months have called them. So I'm sure we're gonna be back to 13 months or more soon...then they won't have to worry about our requests..[emoji5]

2 hours ago, Jasleen83 said:

Christmas holidays coming soon again ...anyone knows for how long they closed immigration offices ...I hope we all get a golden e mail before Christmas...can't wait anymore ☹️☹️☹️

Christmas in oz is in December, like the rest of the world, its only September now! Offices close on public holidays, but many staff also take leave over Christmas as it coincides with the long school holiday. 

Hi all, I called immigration today and asked them to look at my application as it now exceeded the processing time scale. I am nearly 13 months received 
The lady explained to me that the new time lines updated each month does not apply to my application as I am one of the 10% that was not processed, she said that the new time lines are an estimate for applications made that month and only guide lines.
I asked how much longer and she said she had no idea.
So it's not just a waiting game it's a guessing game 2 ! 

The month I applied for my visa the processing time was 3 to 6 months but it’s already been more than 10 months without any update from them

Sent from my iPhone using PomsinOz
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Evidence of competent English 

Agents are reminded that if an applicant provides evidence of English to meet the requirements for ENS or RSMS, the test must have been conducted no more than 12 months before lodging.

I was reading the update on Immi Website and this caught me by surprise...

I have applied for Trt 186 ( both nomination and visa application) on June 2017, my IELTS is dated October 2014 and I thought I could use it because of the three years validity.

What now??? They won’t even consider if I take one now as it would be uploaded after the lodgement....

I’m devastated 

On ‎2017‎년 ‎10‎월 ‎1‎일 at 06:48, Dom said:

Evidence of competent English 

Agents are reminded that if an applicant provides evidence of English to meet the requirements for ENS or RSMS, the test must have been conducted no more than 12 months before lodging.

I was reading the update on Immi Website and this caught me by surprise...

I have applied for Trt 186 ( both nomination and visa application) on June 2017, my IELTS is dated October 2014 and I thought I could use it because of the three years validity.

What now??? They won’t even consider if I take one now as it would be uploaded after the lodgement....

I’m devastated 

When did they updates on immi?
I'm not sure but i don't think so @Dom
my hubby applied ENS on 22nd of March 2017 however he' IELTS date was 5th of April 2014.
Just 2 weeks left when he applied.

MA said "will be alright till before 2 weeks"
so i might think you will be fine.

Edited by Clara

9 minutes ago, Clara said:

When did they updates on immi?
I'm not sure but i don't think so @Dom
my hubby applied ENS on 22nd of March 2017 however he' IELTS date was 5th of April 2014.
Just 2 weeks left when he applied.

MA said "will be alright till before 2 weeks"
so i might think you will be fine.

Check this link: 

https://www.border.gov.au/WorkinginAustralia/Pages/Newsletters/skilled-visa-enews-september-2017.aspx